Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-09, 09:05 PM
Wicked SC
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by //LRD
Man for a second there I thought you were going to say vertex kit..lol
Hey all in good fun people..Friday should be interesting indeed ..
No sir, you haven't achieved that status as of yet. You still have some more work to put in for the Vertex one...
Old 06-25-09, 09:08 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
No sir, you haven't achieved that status as of yet. You still have some more work to put in for the Vertex one...
Got it sir inching my way up that mighty hill day by day one hp at a time..

still not bad numbers for an auto. Hope none of you big juice guys never miss a shift ..lol

Last edited by //LRD; 06-25-09 at 09:12 PM.
Old 06-25-09, 09:10 PM
Wicked SC
Lexus Champion

Got it sir inching my way up that mighty hill day by day one hp at a time..

Yes Danielson, young grasshopper.
Old 06-25-09, 09:17 PM
Wicked SC
Lexus Champion

A little off topic but it's in the same ballpark. Today a couple of us were talking to Doc about Rudy's set up, mainly his turbo that's the size of my spare tire!LOL:. Anyway, for anyone that doesn't know Rudy, he's building what is supposed to be the most powerful SC in South Florida and he is using the same turbo that his mechanic previously used on his 900 + rwhp SC. Well, here is where it gets interesting. Doc told us today that Neil's turbo saw full boost at 4K rpm's??? This is simply amazing not just because of the massive size of the turbo(80 mm turbo with a 1.** backhousing) but because my little 71mm turbo sees full boost at the same rpm level. What the f@ck!!!

Well, I guess myself as well as a lot of us in South Florida are in big trouble!!!
Old 06-25-09, 09:30 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
A little off topic but it's in the same ballpark. Today a couple of us were talking to Doc about Rudy's set up, mainly his turbo that's the size of my spare tire!LOL:. Anyway, for anyone that doesn't know Rudy, he's building what is supposed to be the most powerful SC in South Florida and he is using the same turbo that his mechanic previously used on his 900 + rwhp SC. Well, here is where it gets interesting. Doc told us today that Neil's turbo saw full boost at 4K rpm's??? This is simply amazing not just because of the massive size of the turbo(80 mm turbo with a 1.** backhousing) but because my little 71mm turbo sees full boost at the same rpm level. What the f@ck!!!

Well, I guess myself as well as a lot of us in South Florida are in big trouble!!!
Based on what Doc said then you are correct.But I think you know Rome his eye is already on the prize .Listen with all that chit talking that man has done.Man let me tell ya .If slack talk could power a car then Rudy SC has like 1200 hp already..we're done for. lol J/K .I love you maannn..
Old 06-25-09, 09:31 PM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We are all in trouble.... Damn!
John Good numbers and it sounds very healthy. I got vids of it so let me know if you want me to post them up.
Wicked, I think you are in trouble,... no seriously you are!
Old 06-25-09, 09:36 PM
Wicked SC
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by drewgo
John Good numbers and it sounds very healthy. I got vids of it so let me know if you want me to post them up.
Thanks Dre for reassuring me that I'm in trouble..
Old 06-25-09, 09:36 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by drewgo
Absolutely please do
Old 06-25-09, 09:53 PM
xboostx
Lead Lap

John and Wicked are funny az ***. I love it how they go back and fourth.
Old 06-26-09, 05:25 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

deleted post ,congrats on numbers

nuff said

Last edited by lexforlife; 06-26-09 at 05:37 PM.
Old 06-26-09, 05:40 AM
IndecentSC
Lexus Test Driver

i just had to leave to Jersey on a good weekend to miss all this..hopefully i'll have my camcorder in by the time i get back..Video is on no more excuses..
Old 06-26-09, 06:02 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Absolutely please do
Sound quality sucks but it's all smack talk.
http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z...=Video0012.flv
Old 06-26-09, 07:30 AM
n!k0y@
Lead Lap

Well after waiting some time now ,for my Precision 6765 which i have to say was well worth the wait.So needless to say it went in the car asap.So all that was left was a phone call from my tuner Doc.Ultimately guys i wish i could of blamed the final # on a small big housing or even a major boost leak .But neither were the case ,514 @ 21 lbs and my tuner wanted to stop because of the auto tranny. The fuel set up was incredible there was enough fuel to go all the way up to 26 lbs and still some to spare .Let me remind some of you who might of forgotten.I am running the stock fuel rail with the stock feed and return lines.And oh yeah 850 cc drop in's .I couldn't believe my eyes. Good stuff is all i can say.Oh and another thing if it makes a difference to anyone but me.The pulls were all done in 3rd gear which i was told doesn't reflect real street #'s. Which should be higher because 4th gear is a 1 to 1 gear ratio .with that said how ever we did try a pull in 4th gear just to see what would happen .what did happen was the car hit 178.93 mph at 6200 rpm's and Doc got efen freak out.Guys just a reminder to ,if you catch me on the right day and I will be the one taking you deep..lol... Because of that no more pulls in 4th.I think this could be my crutch that i lean on .

560 to the wheels if only I could of dyno in 4th gear.. ...LOL

Remember guys I'm just really pleased with my #'s so I'm just talking a little chit.

And Robert you need to come correct..If you even think about lining up buddy.... omg i can't stop..
mmmmmmm nice john, congratss on those ###'sss i know the feeling brotha, but let me tell you some, today is the day for me i will dyno my car hopefully today, and i told you im going after you,
Old 06-26-09, 09:13 AM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

Nice work John! I'm going to agree with Ed here on the fuel situation, but as for the pump, the Denso Supra TT pump flows a little more than the Walbros do...if that is what you are running that is.

So the Emanage is taking those 850s like a champ eh? Good news.
Old 06-26-09, 12:11 PM
Wicked SC
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by n!k0y@
mmmmmmm nice john, congratss on those ###'sss i know the feeling brotha, but let me tell you some, today is the day for me i will dyno my car hopefully today, and i told you im going after you,

Damn John, this is Nikoy's like second or third stab at you. He must have something up his sleaves or in his trunk like two or three nitrous bottles that we don't know about. You better watch out for that red SC!!!

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa