Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-09, 12:36 PM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by xboostx
Hey hey, whats this with slapping american muscle. I dont like this kind of talk!!!
LOL
Take it with a grain of salt my friend cuz it's been happening alot lately....!
Besides you technically don't own american muscle...
Old 07-01-09, 01:23 PM
Mr.NA_T
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by //LRD
08 white and blue racing strips Mustang GT350 with a loud a$$ exhaust.Got smoked and the best part was I was on low boost setting.Man I love this turbo..Guys isn't this Mustang supercharged cause it sure sounded like it..

Feels good to post a win finally..

Nice Kill.....
Old 07-01-09, 04:44 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by drewgo
GT350 is the 302ci engine version of the shelby family. The GT500 is the big dawg, which has the 5.7 supercharged v8. The 350 is a glorified GT, Even when supercharged they put out less than 450rwhp. Never the less, Good way to slap around american muscle.
Tanks Dre .That may be the case ^^^^ .But I can say without a doubt that Stang was whistling. never the less a kill is a kill..

Originally Posted by xboostx
Hey hey, whats this with slapping american muscle. I dont like this kind of talk!!!
LOL
David I'm going to have to charge you for that quote ..lol

Originally Posted by Bkjasonp

Nice Kill.....
Thanks Jason ,It feels good to post a win finally..

I wont mention some of the other ones I've had. Because they're my friends ..lol
Old 07-01-09, 09:26 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

GT350 is the 302ci engine version of the shelby family. The GT500 is the big dawg, which has the 5.7 supercharged v8. The 350 is a glorified GT, Even when supercharged they put out less than 450rwhp. Never the less, Good way to slap around american muscle.
I use to have an American muscle.... Miss it, but i still agree to slappin around that american muscle... by the we dre how the ur sc commin out? Dropped in the new turbo yet?
Old 07-02-09, 07:02 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by 97SCBOY
I use to have an American muscle.... Miss it, but i still agree to slappin around that american muscle... by the we dre how the ur sc commin out? Dropped in the new turbo yet?
By the looks of things, Should be on the dyno tomorrow. Can't wait dude, been too long and forgot how a boosted car feels.
Old 07-02-09, 07:15 AM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

Oh werd....dre, give me a call about it later...
Old 07-02-09, 07:52 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by shaodome
Oh werd....dre, give me a call about it later...
I am hoping but if not then saturday, crossing my fingers.
I'll call you and give you heads up!
Old 07-02-09, 05:12 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

By the looks of things, Should be on the dyno tomorrow. Can't wait dude, been too long and forgot how a boosted car feels.
LOL U haven't forgot ur just gonna see how much more power u gonna have now.... Hopfully it's done for the weekend...
Old 07-03-09, 12:40 AM
xboostx
Lead Lap

Take it with a grain of salt my friend cuz it's been happening alot lately....!
Besides you technically don't own american muscle...
And technically I do. But no one here will be slapping that one up LOL.

David I'm going to have to charge you for that quote ..lol
Then I'll take it off. LMAO

Sweet bro. We dynoed the black supra today, the one I am working on, made 512whp@20psi. (SAE numbers) On a conservative tune. Cant wait to see your numbers.
Old 07-03-09, 07:49 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's cool makes me feel special...

Man the pol pol was out in full force tonite out on 27..
Old 07-03-09, 08:41 PM
xboostx
Lead Lap

It's cool makes me feel special...

Man the pol pol was out in full force tonite out on 27..
Tell me about it i got 6 tickets LMAO.
Old 07-04-09, 11:34 AM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Last night sitting at the Truck stop in my car waiting for John and roger to show up to grab something to eat. I was park where we usually park at next to the rocks I was park for a good 2 or 3 minutes. I notice A BSO Dodge Durango was behind me 4 cars back just sitting there I turned off my headlights and my windows down. The cop pulls next to me with no lights on and gets out, ask me for my license registration and proof of insurance WTF!!!. I ask him what happen he Ignored me goes back to the car wrights it up and comes back and tells me I did not have my seat belt on when he pulled me over. I sat there listening to him talk "I know what your doing out here you are a street racer and your here to go street racing".

"I am giving you a ticket for not have your seat belt on while your engine is on" WTF my car was in park I was parked at a bar and grill meeting my friends to go eat. he tells me sign the ticket or I'll will take it to jail and if you decide to take it to court I will see you there.

for the first time I wasn't doing anything wrong and I get a ticket BSO are DUCKING FICKS
Old 07-04-09, 12:45 PM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

wow din....Really sorry to hear that. Bull****.
Old 07-05-09, 03:43 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

So today while at P.B.I.R. Mr. Lexforlife (oldman) asks for a water so one of the C.L. guys give him a water he opens it takes a sip, I'm sitting down B.S.ing with everybody hes standing next to me I tell him sorry I don't have a coke for him to spill again, he takes his wrist with the water bottle in it and decides to try and wet me he misses this goes on 2 more times and i tell him even after 3 times you still can't hit me he makes a motion like he is going to soak me with the bottle when I reach for my cooler to get a water he starts running down in front of the bleachers I go after him with the water and by the time we reach the second row of bleachers I emptied a 12 oz bottle on him! Game over Roger (1) Ed = (0) So Sorry I should have given him a whole row of bleachers and the launch!! I guess he still hasn't fixed that boost leak yet or maybe he needs more traction so he turned down the boost I just think my turbo nikes are faster than his DBB Chinese Pumas!!

Ok Mr, Lexforlife let the excuses begin
Wheel spin no traction, I was on low boost, long pants, bad turbo, your 45, the left leg didn't know what the right leg was doing, you were running into the wind ETC. ETC. ETC... LMFAO
I thought middle aged Island boys could at least out run a 40yr old 15 year smoker!!! This race was like Wicked racing a moped!!!!

LEX you new this was coming so grin and bear it...
Old 07-05-09, 03:57 PM
n!k0y@
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by blk&blu*j
So today while at P.B.I.R. Mr. Lexforlife (oldman) asks for a water so one of the C.L. guys give him a water he opens it takes a sip, I'm sitting down B.S.ing with everybody hes standing next to me I tell him sorry I don't have a coke for him to spill again, he takes his wrist with the water bottle in it and decides to try and wet me he misses this goes on 2 more times and i tell him even after 3 times you still can't hit me he makes a motion like he is going to soak me with the bottle when I reach for my cooler to get a water he starts running down in front of the bleachers I go after him with the water and by the time we reach the second row of bleachers I emptied a 12 oz bottle on him! Game over Roger (1) Ed = (0) So Sorry I should have given him a whole row of bleachers and the launch!! I guess he still hasn't fixed that boost leak yet or maybe he needs more traction so he turned down the boost I just think my turbo nikes are faster than his DBB Chinese Pumas!!

Ok Mr, Lexforlife let the excuses begin
Wheel spin no traction, I was on low boost, long pants, bad turbo, your 45, the left leg didn't know what the right leg was doing, you were running into the wind ETC. ETC. ETC... LMFAO
I thought middle aged Island boys could at least out run a 40yr old 15 year smoker!!! This race was like Wicked racing a moped!!!!

LEX you new this was coming so grin and bear it...
LMFAO yo that was funny what kind of turbo you have in those nike's men!!!!

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa