Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-09, 01:08 PM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Damn, that's a pretty azz turbo! I hope it produces as much power as it's pretty!!

Congrats on your early Christmas gift!!!
Wicked, It's all looks bro.. and Santa was so stoned he got delayed on the delivery! But he arrived, gave him some cookies, a glass of spiked milk and sent him on his way!
Originally Posted by //LRD
So beauty,congrats..Mine shipped yesterday
Appearantly the 6765 are not as back ordered as the 6262 are so you made a nice choice John, on both power level and timed delivery..... yeah...! Wicked, you in trouble now!
Originally Posted by shaodome
Looks good Dre. It took 3 months for mine to show up I see you where at twilight last night w/ Ali? Put some good numbers down outta that little 1j
Yeah, it was nice. Made 507. Backed it down to 468. He needs to resolve a few issues, but at that level and his weight that car is deadly.

Last edited by drewgo; 06-12-09 at 01:13 PM.
Old 06-13-09, 11:15 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

Congrat's Nice Turbo's Dre & John. Boy do i need to fall on some dinero to catch up to u big guy's, and when im ready to do so im not going back in fourth.... One shot deal 500hp or more.... it's a must lol
Old 06-14-09, 11:05 PM
SH_JZZ30
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I raced a white G37S on some nice 19" or 20" staggered wheels tonight on the way home from work. He was talking to me first. He said he almost bought my car but it turned out to be a different car that was in miami. We was at a light and he takes off hard. I rolled off the line without launching so he jumped on me pretty bad. He was about 2 cars and I was slowly creeping on him around 70mph. Then we was coming onto a curve so he slowed down when I was about a 1/2 car behind.

He came next to me and said "My car is far from stock". I said ok but I was getting coming up. So then we went from a 2nd gear 40mph. I gave him the jump like I always give people (my horn doesnt work). We both hit it side by side and by the middle of 3rd gear I had about 2 or 3 cars on him. I let off after that because I wouldve kept stretching. He turned off and we both gave the thumbs up.

I don't know what he meant by "far from stock". Maybe I'll see him again and ask.
Old 06-15-09, 06:39 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by SH_JZZ30
I raced a white G37S on some nice 19" or 20" staggered wheels tonight on the way home from work. He was talking to me first. He said he almost bought my car but it turned out to be a different car that was in miami. We was at a light and he takes off hard. I rolled off the line without launching so he jumped on me pretty bad. He was about 2 cars and I was slowly creeping on him around 70mph. Then we was coming onto a curve so he slowed down when I was about a 1/2 car behind.

He came next to me and said "My car is far from stock". I said ok but I was getting coming up. So then we went from a 2nd gear 40mph. I gave him the jump like I always give people (my horn doesnt work). We both hit it side by side and by the middle of 3rd gear I had about 2 or 3 cars on him. I let off after that because I wouldve kept stretching. He turned off and we both gave the thumbs up.

I don't know what he meant by "far from stock". Maybe I'll see him again and ask.
Far from stock has many definitions.... for instance. I once ran a Mustang GT. Guy had nice rims exhaust and what not. He came on to me on I75. We hit it and started to walk him very slow. I was kinda depressed cuz normally running a GT is insta-bloodbath. We ran again and this time we locked and I could not move away from him. So after we pull off on Miami Gardens he pulls his window down and say you car is fast as ******. Feeling depressed, I ask what he's got and says, I am stock.... then I hear a whine.... a freakin super charger.... I asked if he was boosting, he says, just a supercharger, headers and diablo chip... ****** phuc er! Oh and he did mention he was at 480rwhp and 500tq.... BUT "he's stock"!
So in short and here is the confusing part.... It does not have a define definition,... If you will.
By the way.... Nice how you lit up my street last week. Dude I heard you spinning 1st, then 2nd and chirp 3rd. Twins are beautiful.
Old 06-15-09, 03:55 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

I have been watching some of these Dubai videos and all I got to say is DAMN!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2dHTwSjB-Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38a3-OPf84E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaRxYYnQZTA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ051whjDzQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQYpteO-FeY
Old 06-15-09, 04:06 PM
n!k0y@
Lead Lap

OMG BRO those guy are really crazy
Old 06-15-09, 04:51 PM
IndecentSC
Lexus Test Driver

Repost......
Old 06-15-09, 05:16 PM
Punky
Lead Lap

Ok last night I went for a "cruise", as I was cruising a thought came through my head. I text up a friend an asked if he is down to race.

We meet up and disscussed the details, he said no bottle so I figured I'd lose. He has a 2008 250r ninja. I am no expert in bikes but I did know it weighs around 350 lbs.

We head out to run. We did a 30 roll first. He beeps three times and he put a nose on me as soon as my car downshifted I put 2 lengths and continued to pull till I let off at 80ish. 50 roll had the exact same outcome

As soon as I turned off and headed home I got a text he is upgrading to a 500. I can't wait to see how I stack up to that.

If my story makes no sense, sorry I am posting on my iPod and I am kinda sick
Old 06-15-09, 10:08 PM
badx33
Pole Position

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Punky!!!! When are you gonna run me!!??
Originally Posted by punky
ok last night i went for a "cruise", as i was cruising a thought came through my head. I text up a friend an asked if he is down to race.

We meet up and disscussed the details, he said no bottle So i figured i'd lose. He has a 2008 250r ninja. I am no expert in bikes but i did know it weighs around 350 lbs.

We head out to run. We did a 30 roll first. He beeps three times and he put a nose on me as soon as my car downshifted i put 2 lengths and continued to pull till i let off at 80ish. 50 roll had the exact same outcome

as soon as i turned off and headed home i got a text he is upgrading to a 500. I can't wait to see how i stack up to that.

If my story makes no sense, sorry i am posting on my ipod and i am kinda sick
Old 06-17-09, 03:55 AM
EDTUN3R
Lead Lap

Raced a 98 Cobra from a dead stop at 11pm on davie blvd from the red street light on Griffin heading towards Stirling. Once the light turned green we punched it I launched on him by 1/2 car then was in front of him by a fender he later passed me by a car about 3/4 of the way to the end of Davie. We Were Both Stock!!!
Old 06-18-09, 08:46 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Default DINH300 vs MR KLEAN

good runs between good people

Last edited by DINH300; 06-19-09 at 09:00 PM.
Old 06-18-09, 09:14 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

WOW Dinh congrats .... you are correct, there were eye witnesses. I had gotten a phone call form Jerome and Rudy. And all I can hear is the two of them yelling and shouting up a storm .I was getting the play by play from them both in the chase car. I'm sure Mr.Kleen will want is revenge soon..
Old 06-18-09, 09:31 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey on another note. Just wanted to say thanks to my homie's ,for stopping by and talking so much chit as Roger and I were turning wrenches.We were installing the turbo and some bigger injectors tonight . So thanks a lot Roger for hurting your back putting in those inj. And of course thanks Jerome for holding the flash light I'm sure it was getting real heavy .But man you stood there holding the light right where we needed it ....LOL j/k .And Dinh for bringing the back up beer and burgers. And I can't leave out Rudy and Arturo they brought the smack talking.....Oh and Jason Roger's son great tool man..

We almost got her done just some small details left to deal with .Can't want to tune..
Old 06-18-09, 11:08 PM
Mr. Klean
Advanced

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

OMG....OK, seriously Dinh..two cars?!?!?

I recall you SPECIFICALLY saying, "After I pulled you by a half a car, I let off." I mean really...Let's think about this...Please, everyone, take a trip with me...

Point#1: WHO races until they just pull someone and back off. I didn't even get out of whatever gear we started in most of the "races." If that's how you race, then I mine as well have let off after I was leavin you in 1st gear right before that explorer cut me off.

Point#2: If you skerred, say you skerred. I don't do stop light runs and that's what it feels like. Unless your name is Vin Diesel, that livin your life at a quarter mile at a time chit is corny and def homo. I think the 595 run going over flamingo was the ONLY good run because you didn't back off after your car hit 7K RPM.

Point#3: I feel DAMN good about myself b/c my car is a STOCK 1j. BONE STOCK 1j. NOT A 2J with all the bling. When you popped your hood @ LRD's and I could see my reflection in the pitch blackness, I was like DAMN. That chit is clean and BRIGHT. I think I burned my retna looking directly at your piping. And look at that big azz turbo and that phukin BOV!!! DAMN. I'm gonna get my azz whopped if I run this kidd. Dunno what happened to that thought. Might I suggest easin up on some of that weight by loosing all that pretty chit under the hood? Then, MAYBE you would be able to "pull me" by a respectable amount of cars...Until then, i'll be with my lil 1j right onto you like a tow truck.

P.S. You won't be waiting too long for that favor to be returned. I promise. Ok pumpkin?
Old 06-19-09, 05:34 AM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

good runs between good friends

Last edited by DINH300; 06-19-09 at 09:03 PM.

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa