Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-09, 04:06 PM
xboostx
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by drewgo
Does this mean you have a kill list too?
Not a "kill list" but more like cars i wouldnt mind racing. Im not going to say im going to kill every car on my "list". Im a realistic person. You cant win them all. I dont go around telling dreams and fairys tales.

But the list is quite simple...

Every turbo Lex/Supra in Miami.

KTHNXBAI
Old 05-30-09, 04:33 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pt67sc400
Jerome;
Do you remember that one time on the highway you couldnt catch me. And i had my auto tranny. Man that must of sucked for you to see that white sc 2 cars in front of you
Was it only two cars, I could of sworn that you had pulled five cars on me? I thought that you had faded out of the scene since I blasted you a couple of weeks ago. Do you remember when you stated that I spent more money on my car than you and that's why you lost so badly?

Anyways, Thanks for trying to lively up the thread! You're doing a great job at it!
Old 05-30-09, 04:34 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default open call to end all the BS

Lets settle this Shh it once and for all ..July 5 at PBIR we can that care of business on the way up, and at the track and once more on the back down.

If all goes accordingly the car should be back on the road..Ed don't worry I won't call you at the track.I'll take care of you and your 5 ish on the way up.. lol. I'm saving the track for Roger and Jerome .

David get that car done man it's been like 3 yrs ..hehe.. You to Dre hey i have an idea maybe pool your talents together and finish both cars..
Old 05-30-09, 04:55 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by //LRD
Lets settle this Shh it once and for all ..July 5 at PBIR we can that care of business on the way up, and at the track and once more on the back down.

If all goes accordingly the car should be back on the road..Ed don't worry I won't call you at the track.I'll take care of you and your 5 ish on the way up.. lol. I'm saving the track for Roger and Jerome .

David get that car done man it's been like 3 yrs ..hehe.. You to Dre hey i have an idea maybe pool your talents together and finish both cars..
What no takers ..
Old 05-30-09, 05:24 PM
pt67sc400
Rookie

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Was it only two cars, I could of sworn that you had pulled five cars on me? I thought that you had faded out of the scene since I blasted you a couple of weeks ago. Do you remember when you stated that I spent more money on my car than you and that's why you lost so badly?

Anyways, Thanks for trying to lively up the thread! You're doing a great job at it!
Well i guess that makes it 1-1
Old 05-30-09, 05:32 PM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by //LRD

I am hoping to have everything in this week, then it's off the get wired then tuned.
I got half his tools in my garage. I guess that is a form of pulling together.
Old 05-30-09, 06:37 PM
IndecentSC
Lexus Test Driver

the camera mount is on the way and is gonna be mounted on the fastest SC Florida...
Old 05-30-09, 06:45 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by IndecentSC
the camera mount is on the way and is gonna be mounted on the fastest SC Florida...

Ok Tony no problem as long as it doesn't my paint..lol
Old 05-30-09, 08:13 PM
Yaad_style
Lead Lap

I like this thread now its gotten exciting. I think i wanna call out someone. I want hmmmmmmm LEX4LIFE. with ma lil 1J Smirk......
Old 05-30-09, 08:56 PM
xboostx
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by drewgo
I guess that is a form of pulling together.
I rather not comment.
Old 05-31-09, 07:13 AM
EDTUN3R
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by lexforlife
brotha man , please be careful out there now with new ticket rule in effect , i would not suggest for right now running anyone period that you dont know .. with the law just released police are over eager to catch some of us to prove its working and a revenue generating machine for florida.. one of my fhp friends told me the directive is to write as many of those 1k tkts as possible
Ey that new law is true Cause I was Coming From Plantation All Along SR84 over there by Towers at the Intersection where there was a Red Mustang next to a Z06 Canary Yellow Reving both their motors and they decided to take it to the highway they both jumped and the yellow corvette instantly got behind him and Came to be that it was a State Trooper Ive seen that same Corvette before its unmarked!!! He Runs Around Broward County!
Old 05-31-09, 11:11 AM
Yaad_style
Lead Lap

That same Z06 was by truck stop on Friday night around 2am. trying to run some one but no one would bite
Old 05-31-09, 12:30 PM
SH_JZZ30
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I went up against a silver mercedes E55 AMG V8 kompressor last night. The road was kind of wet still but we was just having fun. I wasn't trying to race because coming off the line I quickly shifted to 2nd at only 15mph so I'm way below the power band at around 1800rpm. I hear him floor it. I just hit it and waited for boost to kick in while he already floored it and was already in his power band. Once I revved out 2nd I was right next to him. I shifted 3rd and held him until about 85mph where he pulled about a car. And then he slowed down.

I wanted to run again and this time be in boost. His car's rated at 469hp and 516tq so I knew what the outcome wouldve been. But it was fun. He turned off and that was that.
Old 05-31-09, 01:48 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by edtuner
Ey that new law is true Cause I was Coming From Plantation All Along SR84 over there by Towers at the Intersection where there was a Red Mustang next to a Z06 Canary Yellow Reving both their motors and they decided to take it to the highway they both jumped and the yellow corvette instantly got behind him and Came to be that it was a State Trooper Ive seen that same Corvette before its unmarked!!! He Runs Around Broward County!
Originally Posted by Yaad_style
That same Z06 was by truck stop on Friday night around 2am. trying to run some one but no one would bite

REMEMBER GUYS IF YOU CAN'T SEE EM DON'T RUN EM

Originally Posted by SH_JZZ30
I went up against a silver mercedes E55 AMG V8 kompressor last night. The road was kind of wet still but we was just having fun. I wasn't trying to race because coming off the line I quickly shifted to 2nd at only 15mph so I'm way below the power band at around 1800rpm. I hear him floor it. I just hit it and waited for boost to kick in while he already floored it and was already in his power band. Once I revved out 2nd I was right next to him. I shifted 3rd and held him until about 85mph where he pulled about a car. And then he slowed down.

I wanted to run again and this time be in boost. His car's rated at 469hp and 516tq so I knew what the outcome wouldve been. But it was fun. He turned off and that was that.
Nice run man, I love those cars.I so I love and I hate em..lol
Old 06-01-09, 02:48 PM
SC300TURBO
Lexus Test Driver

[QUOTE=xboostx;4563816]LMFAO
Yea i was racing the silver beast before most ppl here had their lexus & supra/started to build them.

QUOTE]

LOL i had a silver beast before there was ever an is300 made...LOL

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa