Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-09, 08:11 AM
Robs IS250
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thats why we have Countyline or Homestead speedway and if anything the king of drags PBIR!
Old 06-20-09, 08:19 AM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by lexforlife
last night action coming from truck stop was some exciting stuff..

the king of pines blvd himself MR DINH , luck nearly ran out .. short story is we both were heading back east on pines , we crossed over i 75 and coming to the stop light where the shell gas station is ... a srt-8 300m chysler decides to pick a fight with the king of pines blvd .. no i laid back to see this unfold .. as the 2 of them are jockeying for postion at the light , the srt-8 guy jumps around a pickup truck cutting off traffic to get to be beside dinh at the light , now i casually look over to my right and low and behold a pembroke pines cop is sitting at the gas station waiting to enter pines blvd and watches this whole thing unfold..

anyways i am saying to myself no dinh dont run , i was about to reach for my phone to tell him to not punch it but its too late light turns green and dinh launched HARD on this guy , it actually looked like DINH was going to walk him for he too launched but i guess he was surprised to see dinh right next to him.. anyways a car suddenly jumped in front of dinh which happended to be right at his turn to enter his community so he quickly let off but the srt-8 guy kept flooring it up pines

heres where it gets good , i am crusing down behind for i saw the pines cop quickly accelerating down pines to catch up to the srt-8 guy and at the next light came right down to his bumper ( guys when a cop does that you know you are toast for he's checking your plate) light turns green cop cruising for another 1/8 mile or so then bam lights goes on and at the same time ( GUYS REMEMBER AT THE BEGINNING THAT PICK UP TRUCK HE CUT OFF TO GET UP FRONT , IT WAS A UNDERCOVER PINES COP ) this red avalanche also lights up like a christmas tree and both cops pull him over ....

you know he gonna get knocked for drag racing for the undercover witnessed the whole thing , reckless driving , excessive speed , he probably went to jail last night

MORAL OF THE STORY , DINH WAKE UP BRO YOU HAVE TESTED FATE AND WON INCLUSIVE OF LAST NIGHT , TEST NO MORE LITTLE BROTHA
LEAVE THE STREET PULLS TO THE HWY AND WAY OUT WEST WHERE ITS NOT A HUGE CONCERN FOR THAT LITTLE OLE POS CAR OR TRUCK YOU MIGHT BLOW BY WHILE RACING COULD BE UNDERCOVER AND NAILS YOU FOR EVERYTHING

THIS MESSAGE IS FOR ALL OF US MYSELF INCLUDED LETS DO WHAT WE DO AT THE RIGHT PLACES SO WE STAY SAFE , THE PUBLIC STAYS SAFE AND WE STAY IN POSSESSION OF OUR CARS

this message was approved by your local and retired street racer

Yeah I'm retiring from my position as king of Pines Blvd and leaving it for the high way. I realize how lucky I was last night when I ran into that SRT8 and a honda pull in front of me forcing me to stop after that launch. I saw the Pines Cop fly pass me running that red light. I think my days on Pines are over and from last night it shook me up. I'll keep it on the highway but for now I think I'm gonna turn down the boost to keep my head from blowing.

lesson learn
Old 06-20-09, 10:41 AM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

LMAO i cant beleive this thread has over 1300 posts WW ..... i cant wait to be boosting but i will def. keep it on the highway i dont want to end up like a statistic in a cop story
Old 06-20-09, 11:53 AM
Mr.NA_T
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by YeA 2jZ
LMAO i cant beleive this thread has over 1300 posts WW ..... i cant wait to be boosting but i will def. keep it on the highway i dont want to end up like a statistic in a cop story

I agree....
Old 06-20-09, 12:16 PM
EDTUN3R
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by lexforlife
last night action coming from truck stop was some exciting stuff..

the king of pines blvd himself MR DINH , luck nearly ran out .. short story is we both were heading back east on pines , we crossed over i 75 and coming to the stop light where the shell gas station is ... a srt-8 300m chysler decides to pick a fight with the king of pines blvd .. no i laid back to see this unfold .. as the 2 of them are jockeying for postion at the light , the srt-8 guy jumps around a pickup truck cutting off traffic to get to be beside dinh at the light , now i casually look over to my right and low and behold a pembroke pines cop is sitting at the gas station waiting to enter pines blvd and watches this whole thing unfold..

anyways i am saying to myself no dinh dont run , i was about to reach for my phone to tell him to not punch it but its too late light turns green and dinh launched HARD on this guy , it actually looked like DINH was going to walk him for he too launched but i guess he was surprised to see dinh right next to him.. anyways a car suddenly jumped in front of dinh which happended to be right at his turn to enter his community so he quickly let off but the srt-8 guy kept flooring it up pines

heres where it gets good , i am crusing down behind for i saw the pines cop quickly accelerating down pines to catch up to the srt-8 guy and at the next light came right down to his bumper ( guys when a cop does that you know you are toast for he's checking your plate) light turns green cop cruising for another 1/8 mile or so then bam lights goes on and at the same time ( GUYS REMEMBER AT THE BEGINNING THAT PICK UP TRUCK HE CUT OFF TO GET UP FRONT , IT WAS A UNDERCOVER PINES COP ) this red avalanche also lights up like a christmas tree and both cops pull him over ....

you know he gonna get knocked for drag racing for the undercover witnessed the whole thing , reckless driving , excessive speed , he probably went to jail last night

MORAL OF THE STORY , DINH WAKE UP BRO YOU HAVE TESTED FATE AND WON INCLUSIVE OF LAST NIGHT , TEST NO MORE LITTLE BROTHA
LEAVE THE STREET PULLS TO THE HWY AND WAY OUT WEST WHERE ITS NOT A HUGE CONCERN FOR THAT LITTLE OLE POS CAR OR TRUCK YOU MIGHT BLOW BY WHILE RACING COULD BE UNDERCOVER AND NAILS YOU FOR EVERYTHING

THIS MESSAGE IS FOR ALL OF US MYSELF INCLUDED LETS DO WHAT WE DO AT THE RIGHT PLACES SO WE STAY SAFE , THE PUBLIC STAYS SAFE AND WE STAY IN POSSESSION OF OUR CARS

this message was approved by your local and retired street racer
What Color Was The SRT8 300M? I Believe I know the Guy He is Always At 27 at the Sunoco Gas Station on Sheridan he hangs out with a White GT500, Green Widebody Supra MKIV, SRT8 Magnum and a couple of other cars! But DINH You are very lucky that night since they had more of a reason to pull him over LOL!!!!
Old 06-20-09, 01:49 PM
Mr. Klean
Advanced

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by DINH300
good runs between good friends
WERD.

And Double WERD on that luck bro. That **** would not have been cool.

FYI, and you didn't hear/read this from me (whoever me is). There is an undercover SRT-8 in pines (red), Ford Windstar (I know, I know- but it's green with blacked out windows) and a couple of Nissan Maxima's kitted out/with rims (Gunmetal, dark blue, and non-metalic black) that will try to run you (yes, even the Windstar). They will not pull you, but you will be by a marked cruiser a few miles down the road after UC's turn off.

keep it off the streets guys. Like YeA 2JZ said, don't be a statistic.

*this is not a paid public service announcement*

Last edited by Mr. Klean; 06-20-09 at 02:22 PM.
Old 06-20-09, 02:42 PM
SH_JZZ30
Lexus Champion

This morning around 4:45am I was on my way to work on SR84 east. A dark grey 6.0L GTO 6spd came next to me at the light. We were the only cars on the road at the time. It was a bald older white guy with alot of electronics in his car. He wore shades at night. I didnt want to race him because I was suspiscious of him being a cop.

But he ended up hitting it so I decided to hit it after him. I was already like 2 cars behind. By 2nd gear I was right behind. By 3rd I pulled about a 1/2 ahead and I said forget it. He looked too much like a cop so I just slowed down and stayed behind him while he kept going.
Old 06-20-09, 04:26 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Dinh as my grandmother would say( u wong luckey boi )... lol

Arturo that's taking it like a man ... next time brother..
Old 06-21-09, 08:53 AM
Yaad_style
Lead Lap

DIHN u lucky as FUCQ ..... take it easy.....
Old 06-23-09, 04:35 PM
GTS24V
Driver

You know, Ed I had a bad feeling that night, I don't like pines blvd thats why i took the long way home that night. You guys be carefull, my rule is if I don't know you I don't race you. If I do know you and if we do line up all the conditions has to be right. (Be careful Dihn)

Last edited by GTS24V; 06-23-09 at 04:38 PM.
Old 06-23-09, 06:28 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

Yo that story is kinda simliar what happen to me about 2 years ago.... That's why i keep it on the hwy..... I was head north on 57th ave/ red road leavin 103rd street... When this 03' or 04' Mustang bullet decied to keep revin and pullin next to me, until finally i said what the hell... We floored it atleast hit about 110 mustang freaked out cuz he saw i was still next to him he let off so i decided to also. While reachin a red light, i had enough space to get in front of this Q56 to be at the front and found my way in... Mustang get's next to me with window down and put his hand in the air signalin me police... I look thru muy rear view and damn! here comes those light's directed to me. I pull over to shoppin center im pullin license insurance everthing lol just incase... I figured!that's it! suspended for drag racing, 110 mph ticket, i didn't kno what to do... Cop comes to my window talkin about why did i cut in front of a truck the way i did? He was assuming, cuz i had plenty of space.... I argued with the cop cuz dude said he would of choked me if he was in that truck! I asked him, are u threating me? Boy did i let that hialeah cop have it i told him i have him recorded and witness in the car and i was gonna speak to his boss... Long story short, he gave me a ticket for no proof of insurance... took it to court and got it dissmissed...

The good thing is that they stop me but not for what i was really doin if not i would of been stuck.... So guy's be safe out there! Empty street's, less traffic, open hwys, or the track....

So good safe and sound Dinn, Pines for about a year now is crazy with under covers especially late night... I try my best to stay away frm the west side 75 on pines well atleast with my car unless i have no other choice they'll pull u over for anything....

Last edited by 97SCBOY; 06-23-09 at 06:33 PM.
Old 06-23-09, 06:35 PM
n!k0y@
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by 97SCBOY
Yo that story is kinda simliar what happen to me about 2 years ago.... That's why i keep it on the hwy..... I was head north on 57th ave/ red road leavin 103rd street... When this 03' or 04' Mustang bullet decied to keep revin and pullin next to me, until finally i said what the hell... We floored it atleast hit about 110 mustang freaked out cuz he saw i was still next to him he let off so i decided to also. While reachin a red light, i had enough space to get in front of this Q56 to be at the front and found my way in... Mustang get's next to me with window down and put his hand in the air signalin me police... I look thru muy rear view and damn! here comes those light's directed to me. I pull over to shoppin center im pullin license insurance everthing lol just incase... I figured!that's it! suspended for drag racing, 110 mph ticket, i didn't kno what to do... Cop comes to my window talkin about why did i cut in front of a truck the way i did? He was assuming, cuz i had plenty of space.... I argued with the cop cuz dude said he would of choked me if he was in that truck! I asked him, are u threating me? Boy did i let that hialeah cop have it i told him i have him recorded and witness in the car and i was gonna speak to his boss... Long story short, he gave me a ticket for no proof of insurance... took it to court and got it dissmissed...

The good thing is that they stop me but not for what i was really doin if not i would of been stuck.... So guy's be safe out there! Empty street's, less traffic, open hwys, or the track....
o no hell no, thank God everything came out good pedro, for real we need to chill in the street boys, IF YOU DON'T KNOW HIM DON'T RUN HIM PLEASE
Old 06-23-09, 07:38 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

So I was coming back from Coral Springs tonight cruising at 70. I saw a Black IS350 with and exhaust wheels, he pulled next to me and was revving it to egg me on to racing him. I have my 2 year old and wifey with me I decided to take it off of cruise control and my wife gives me that DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT LOOK and slowed down to 60 backing off.

The IS350 stayed a few cars in front of me I saw a car approach from behind and get a head of me looks to be a blue SRT4 the Is350 approaches the neon and they line up and go at it. I was praying the IS350 will spank the neon. they go over the overpass and I couldn't see them as soon as I get over the over pass the IS350 was lit like a christmas tree I was shocked to see that cause that could've been me instead of the SRT4.

This is one these days I just want to thank my wife for giving me that stupid look. I believe the srt4 got alot of tickets or his car towed.
Old 06-23-09, 07:47 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DINH300
So I was coming back from Coral Springs tonight cruising at 70. I saw a Black IS350 with and exhaust wheels, he pulled next to me and was revving it to egg me on to racing him. I have my 2 year old and wifey with me I decided to take it off of cruise control and my wife gives me that DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT LOOK and slowed down to 60 backing off.

The IS350 stayed a few cars in front of me I saw a car approach from behind and get a head of me looks to be a blue SRT4 the Is350 approaches the neon and they line up and go at it. I was praying the IS350 will spank the neon. they go over the overpass and I couldn't see them as soon as I get over the over pass the IS350 was lit like a christmas tree I was shocked to see that cause that could've been me instead of the SRT4.

This is one these days I just want to thank my wife for giving me that stupid look. I believe the srt4 got alot of tickets or his car towed.

So what are you saying Dinh, that the IS350 was an undercover cop?
Old 06-23-09, 08:00 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
So what are you saying Dinh, that the IS350 was an undercover cop?
Yo your quick!!!!

mama says stupid is as stupid does

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa