Originally Posted by blk&blu*j
Yo your quick!!!!

mama says stupid is as stupid does
jajaja you funny!!
Old 06-24-09, 12:22 AM
Mr. Klean
Advanced

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

That's sick! Po Po in Jap cars now?!!?! LMAO!!!! Only in Coral Springs man..lol.
Old 06-24-09, 05:47 AM
SH_JZZ30
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn thats crazy. I'm done with street racing now. I got a ticket for it 3 years ago in my 240sx and I wasn't even trying to race. I was trying to hurry to the movie theater to see "The Omen" and this kid with an eclipse gts on spray tried to race me and I kept leaving him. It was 6/6/06. Had my license suspended for a year. I never got to see the movie.

I dont want to go through that again.
Old 06-24-09, 11:25 AM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Of course there in japa cars no.... it's been like that for a while.. In NMB there's a SC400 white under cover too.... So even in sc's there rollin
Old 06-25-09, 10:40 AM
xboostx
Lead Lap

I'll race a cop car. As long as its on 27 or in my area LOL.
Old 06-25-09, 11:09 AM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

I check in on this thread ever so often to see the fun the SoFlo posse is having. I barely get action up here, oh well have fun for me.
Old 06-25-09, 03:38 PM
blazin_1
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by 97SCBOY
Of course there in japa cars no.... it's been like that for a while.. In NMB there's a SC400 white under cover too.... So even in sc's there rollin
what since when. i live and work in NMB. it must be new cause i never seen it.

Actually, i would love to see it.
Old 06-25-09, 03:47 PM
Robs IS250
Lexus Fanatic

DinH did that black IS350 have gold wheels?????
Old 06-25-09, 05:48 PM
IAMJAVEDG
Lexus Champion

Guys, his name is Leroy... Undercover cop.. Black IS350 with exhaust and Gold Avus wheels!

he's a cool *** fella!
Old 06-25-09, 08:13 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Wink Turbo updte

Well after waiting some time now ,for my Precision 6765 which i have to say was well worth the wait.So needless to say it went in the car asap.So all that was left was a phone call from my tuner Doc.Ultimately guys i wish i could of blamed the final # on a small big housing or even a major boost leak .But neither were the case ,514 @ 21 lbs and my tuner wanted to stop because of the auto tranny. The fuel set up was incredible there was enough fuel to go all the way up to 26 lbs and still some to spare .Let me remind some of you who might of forgotten.I am running the stock fuel rail with the stock feed and return lines.And oh yeah 850 cc drop in's .I couldn't believe my eyes. Good stuff is all i can say.Oh and another thing if it makes a difference to anyone but me.The pulls were all done in 3rd gear which i was told doesn't reflect real street #'s. Which should be higher because 4th gear is a 1 to 1 gear ratio .with that said how ever we did try a pull in 4th gear just to see what would happen .what did happen was the car hit 178.93 mph at 6200 rpm's and Doc got efen freak out.Guys just a reminder to ,if you catch me on the right day and I will be the one taking you deep..lol... Because of that no more pulls in 4th.I think this could be my crutch that i lean on .

560 to the wheels if only I could of dyno in 4th gear.. ...LOL

Remember guys I'm just really pleased with my #'s so I'm just talking a little chit.

And Robert you need to come correct..If you even think about lining up buddy.... omg i can't stop..

Last edited by //LRD; 06-25-09 at 08:50 PM.
Old 06-25-09, 08:21 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

Congrats john... Must be pullinn hard.... Must see...
Old 06-25-09, 08:25 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by blazin_1
what since when. i live and work in NMB. it must be new cause i never seen it.

Actually, i would love to see it.
A guy i new that was becomin a cop for NMB i went to there station and saw it parked in the parkin garage. With the light's on it looks like a christmas tree. if im not mistakin it's anywhere between a 94-96 SC400 White
Old 06-25-09, 08:43 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by DINH300
So I was coming back from Coral Springs tonight cruising at 70. I saw a Black IS350 with and exhaust wheels, he pulled next to me and was revving it to egg me on to racing him. I have my 2 year old and wifey with me I decided to take it off of cruise control and my wife gives me that DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT LOOK and slowed down to 60 backing off.

The IS350 stayed a few cars in front of me I saw a car approach from behind and get a head of me looks to be a blue SRT4 the Is350 approaches the neon and they line up and go at it. I was praying the IS350 will spank the neon. they go over the overpass and I couldn't see them as soon as I get over the over pass the IS350 was lit like a christmas tree I was shocked to see that cause that could've been me instead of the SRT4.

This is one these days I just want to thank my wife for giving me that stupid look. I believe the srt4 got alot of tickets or his car towed.
Originally Posted by 97SCBOY
A guy i new that was becomin a cop for NMB i went to there station and saw it parked in the parkin garage. With the light's on it looks like a christmas tree. if im not mistakin it's anywhere between a 94-96 SC400 White
Guys we could keep going with this for ever .So here I've seen a Red RX 8 slammed, Metro Dade also a FHP Fi50 unmarked .A Dodge minivan get it, got it good.We go on an on.I said this before the state of Florida handed out one Million dollars to any and all law enforcement departments to either buy or modify any vehicles they so please.For the one sole purposes, catch street racers.The bigger the city the more money they had to play with.They're just out there doing their job..Ultimately guys, please be careful in every way possible.
Old 06-25-09, 08:55 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by //LRD
Well after waiting some time now ,for my Precision 6765 which i have to say was well worth the wait.So needless to say it went in the car asap.So all that was left was a phone call from my tuner Doc.Ultimately guys i wish i could of blamed the final # on a small big housing or even a major boost leak .But neither were the case ,514 @ 21 lbs and my tuner wanted to stop because of the auto tranny. The fuel set up was incredible there was enough fuel to go all the way up to 26 lbs and still some to spare .Let me remind some of you who might of forgotten.I am running the stock fuel rail with the stock feed and return lines.And oh yeah 850 cc drop in's .I couldn't believe my eyes. Good stuff is all i can say.Oh and another thing if it makes a difference to anyone but me.The pulls were all done in 3rd gear which i was told doesn't reflect real street #'s. Which should be higher because 4th gear is a 1 to 1 gear ratio .with that said how ever we did try a pull in 4th gear just to see what would happen .what did happen was the car hit 178.93 mph at 6200 rpm's and Doc got efen freak out.Guys just a reminder to ,if you catch me on the right day and I will be the one taking you deep..lol... Because of that no more pulls in 4th.I think this could be my crutch that i lean on .

560 to wheels if only i could of dyno in 4th gear.. ...LOL

Remember guys I'm just really pleased with my #'s so I'm just talking a little chit.

And Robert you need to come correct..If you even think about lining up buddy.... omg i can't stop..

Damn!!!!!!! Congrats on the numbers John!!! Your turbo roars like a beast!

I guess with your new numbers and being only on pump gas that you would have seen some bigger numbers if you had continued. So I guess Ed is in some trouble!!!

I know tomorrow night is going to be very interesting on the run from Towers to you know where. I'm so pissed that I'm not going to be able to experience this exciting caravan due to leaving for Orlando for a family vacation. So I expect a nice, long post on this thread about who //LRD blew away on Friday night and for some reason I think it might be a black SC with A/C body kit??

You've got to love this sh@t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-25-09, 09:02 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Damn!!!!!!! Congrats on the numbers John!!! Your turbo roars like a beast!

I guess with your new numbers and being only on pump gas that you would have seen some bigger numbers if you had continued. So I guess Ed is in some trouble!!!

I know tomorrow night is going to be very interesting on the run from Towers to you know where. I'm so pissed that I'm not going to be able to experience this exciting caravan due to leaving for Orlando for a family vacation. So I expect a nice, long post on this thread about who //LRD blew away on Friday night and for some reason I think it might be a black SC with A/C body kit??

You've got to love this sh@t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man for a second there I thought you were going to say vertex kit..lol
Hey all in good fun people..Friday should be interesting indeed ..

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa