Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-08, 06:59 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by drewgo
DIN, I tend to develop a bit of amnesia when I get walked. If that is the case here, just know.....I UNDERSTAND YOU..!

LOL but serious I need to be reminded of what happen that day by him. Cause I don't remember him ever racing me or that I was going anywhere pass 50MPH
Old 12-15-08, 07:05 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by lexforlife

exactly , just alittle memory loss for my boy with the mustang described dins actions to a tee

thats okay din , i will make sure he gives you another run with the s/c v8 with cams
I would also like a talk with that homie of yours Ed so we can get the truth out of him. this guys must have a pretty wild imagination or he most have went straight home and got on his Grand Tourismo 5 and hooked up a Is300 and a mustang cobra and race the both of them and came up with this conclusion.

his story is way too far fetched
Old 12-15-08, 07:22 PM
Robs IS250
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by eric350
Since it is always the same people in this thread with the same cars I will post my recent races.

I went to Gainesville to get some letters of rec. for med school and I found out my buddy just got a B5 S4 with exhaust and some other ****. We meet up and go. I got him from a dig and he launched from 4 grand. I got him from a roll. By 100mph both times I had 3 cars on him. I just have Fsport intake, new tires too.

I raced a CRX with a k20 swap I found out afterwards that worked me from a 40 roll to 110 by a car.

350z with intake and exhaust and really really good driver worked him by 2 cars from a 40 roll to 130.

New turbo SI with greddy kit. We were about even from a roll. Dig was no chance obviously. He said he put down 270whp.

Also I raced a while ago an IS350 with supercharger, he worked me by like 3 cars from 40 to 120mph. iSuxeL

CRX was surprising.

Yeah i also recently went for a ride in my buddies M5. Yeah we went 175mph on the turnpike. He has dixis exhaust and some weird intake. Let me tell you, that is one fast car past 100mph.

Come lets get some good stories. Mine arent even that good!
i see john beat you at the meet?? i guess the s/c does make a big difference
Old 12-16-08, 04:34 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by DINH300
I would also like a talk with that homie of yours Ed so we can get the truth out of him. this guys must have a pretty wild imagination or he most have went straight home and got on his Grand Tourismo 5 and hooked up a Is300 and a mustang cobra and race the both of them and came up with this conclusion.

his story is way too far fetched
his story is tooooo far fetched , why because you may of lost to a supercharged /cammed cobra whos putting out he claims around 360ish and almost 400 trq ( i say claims but i think hes underestimating his power for i have seen the car move and it looks more into the 400's)

come on now din , man up , you gotta take defeat with victory

luis the owner of the mustang aint no fabricator of stories and i drilled him 3 times asking the questions different ways and each time same explantion of what went down and how it went down and again HE DESCRIBED YOUR ACTIONS TO A TEE

now din dont get me wrong , i would always root for the home team but a loss is a loss like mine the other day but hey it was a fun squeeze

Last edited by lexforlife; 12-16-08 at 04:39 AM.
Old 12-16-08, 07:04 PM
xboostx
Lead Lap

I just got a call the a friend of mine named Anthony. He is down to race din300 at PBIR tomorrow. They raced before and Din lost badly due to his car not running right. He's down for tomorrow. LMK or give him a call.
Old 12-16-08, 07:16 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by lexforlife
his story is tooooo far fetched , why because you may of lost to a supercharged /cammed cobra whos putting out he claims around 360ish and almost 400 trq ( i say claims but i think hes underestimating his power for i have seen the car move and it looks more into the 400's)

come on now din , man up , you gotta take defeat with victory

luis the owner of the mustang aint no fabricator of stories and i drilled him 3 times asking the questions different ways and each time same explantion of what went down and how it went down and again HE DESCRIBED YOUR ACTIONS TO A TEE

now din dont get me wrong , i would always root for the home team but a loss is a loss like mine the other day but hey it was a fun squeeze

I will accept a loss only if he would actually beat me instead of doing a Weston fly by and telling everybody he blew a 3 or 400 hp turbo IS300.

call him up and tell him to run me for real pump for pump. I don't except weston fly by as a race if he want to go and brag about a win then let him race and then I will acknowledge defeat. but if it did not happen then he never raced me.

Ed call him up and give him my number and tell him I want 1 run thats it.
Old 12-16-08, 07:55 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

okay i will set it up for u when he returns from orlando this weekend

we will make sure jerome,chevy,dave ,john jermaine,damien and myself are all there to watch you murder the rustang ooops i meant mustang

we all all rooting for the home team , 2j ftw
Old 12-18-08, 06:15 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Short and sweet

A few weeks ago Roger,Dinh and I were rolling south on hwy 27.This was the nite Dinh had his race with a red IS300.And they both needed running room and busted a u,and started going North on 27.Roger and I stayed on course heading south.So we were just cruising along cool as can be.Roger was behind me cause of a Black 350z mind you this car was bone stock.So anyways I was starting to pass the Z which was on my left.As I pulled along side I notice the passenger egging the driver on.So of course I hear the Z go wot.I look over at the passenger,as the Z is starting to pull me.And man the pass. was jumping in his seat, waving his hands out the window.As to say to me yeah boy.Now at this point I'm starting to slowly mash the gas.I let go as long as I could.And then I went full boost!!!!! Waste gate wide open and even with all that noise. I still mange to hear OH CH!T from the jumping passenger.

This all went down in about 6 seconds.Funny thing is I slow down but the Z was no where to be found.

Sorry Roger for not giving you any warning.
Old 12-18-08, 07:10 PM
IndecentSC
Lexus Test Driver

i need to get off topic here but you guys need to watch this vid i just found
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umoY7DgvRTQ

and i know john has been talking about this one for awhile too..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ9Iqjlg_iE

Last edited by IndecentSC; 12-18-08 at 07:14 PM.
Old 12-18-08, 07:35 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by IndecentSC

Dude that Land cruz is no joke.
Old 12-18-08, 07:52 PM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umoY7DgvRTQ

wow that landcruiser is mean, reminds me of my bois twin turbo v6 Tacoma 4x4 toyota makes some badass engines

Last edited by YeA 2jZ; 12-18-08 at 08:00 PM.
Old 12-19-08, 05:11 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

One wheel wonder... or single tire fire...! LOL
Old 12-19-08, 09:14 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by drewgo
One wheel wonder... or single tire fire...! LOL

Might be a one wheel wonder.But did you see? What that SUV did to the zo6 on the hwy.
Old 12-21-08, 09:39 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Last edited by DINH300; 12-22-08 at 06:30 AM.
Old 12-22-08, 06:01 AM
MurdaM
Driver School Candidate

what the crap does that mean?^^^

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa