Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

IS200t tune

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-17, 07:28 AM
Sheddy
Lexus Champion

Received 409 Likes on 312 Posts

Originally Posted by daniellina
I'm thinking since TTI is doing this group buy thing that has better pricing on the downpipe im better off getting the downpipe instead of the TOM'S power box and then the reflash.who else is gonna jump in the downpipe train? LOL I mean i'm willing to get it for the price that they have for 10 people. I'm wondering if more people get the reflash from them if they would do a special price for that too?
Lol, lets get the DP list to grow first!
Old 04-19-17, 12:13 PM
cbus
Pit Crew

Received 23 Likes on 15 Posts

I mean I guess you could keep the laptop on Ethernet and forget about WiFi...
Old 04-19-17, 12:21 PM
zcon
Driver

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

its just how the bitbox software is. At least we have access to read and write on our ECU. Wish Cobb or a large handheld tuner company would jump onboard
Old 04-19-17, 07:37 PM
Nuke
Lead Lap

Received 138 Likes on 98 Posts

Originally Posted by Sheddy
If you are going to upgrade the down pipe then i'll recommend getting a re flash tune. The TOM's PB was designed and tested on a stock motor, they didn't compensate for those mods. I installed my TTI stage 1 with no issues, its just unfortunate what happened to Nuke, once his issue is resolved i am sure he will be happy with the results. I am trying to make it to the dyno this weekend to see what gains i've made, but i must say my car is a lot more fun to drive from my experience with Racechip, VRtuned, TOM's and Burger tuning piggyback ecu's.
Am sure your right, as I experienced a test map on the Dyno and the results was promising, unfortunately we had some issues with the laptop of the TTi dealer in UAE so he ended up giving me the tools later that day to upload the final map and that's when this happened, so I droove the car with little more power back home and that was for sure allot of FUN

Originally Posted by cbus
I mean I guess you could keep the laptop on Ethernet and forget about WiFi...
Yes that would be a safer option, though no all of us would have an ethernet in the driveway

Originally Posted by zcon
its just how the bitbox software is. At least we have access to read and write on our ECU. Wish Cobb or a large handheld tuner company would jump onboard
True, I just hope after what happened that they disable the communication part during the upload of the MAP, this way they ensure nothing goes wrong with the reflash
Old 04-19-17, 07:52 PM
daniellina
Pole Position

Received 46 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by Nuke
Am sure your right, as I experienced a test map on the Dyno and the results was promising, unfortunately we had some issues with the laptop of the TTi dealer in UAE so he ended up giving me the tools later that day to upload the final map and that's when this happened, so I droove the car with little more power back home and that was for sure allot of FUN

Yes that would be a safer option, though no all of us would have an ethernet in the driveway

True, I just hope after what happened that they disable the communication part during the upload of the MAP, this way they ensure nothing goes wrong with the reflash
I cant see the torque numbers, 220 whp and 2?? wtq?. I mean if i would do it i use my cellphone withe the mobile hot spot i think thats plenty of internet speed to get it done,
Old 04-19-17, 08:11 PM
Nuke
Lead Lap

I cant see the torque numbers, 220 whp and 2?? wtq?. I mean if i would do it i use my cellphone withe the mobile hot spot i think thats plenty of internet speed to get it done,
sorry picture aint clear, 295 WTQ which is plenty of fun and thats not final, yes the TTi uae dealer was using his phone as a hotspot and we did not have an issue
Old 04-19-17, 08:12 PM
PGARazor
Driver

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Lol, lets get the DP list to grow first!
little hesitant to get down pipe and making noise and then looking like a fool and looking at people's rear ends. Lol
The following users liked this post:
matttev (05-10-17)
Old 04-19-17, 08:24 PM
Nuke
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by PGARazor
little hesitant to get down pipe and making noise and then looking like a fool and looking at people's rear ends. Lol
With a stock exhaust I wouldn't think it would be loud at all, maybe a bit of deep tone only
Old 04-19-17, 08:59 PM
IS200TFOWL
Advanced

Received 93 Likes on 78 Posts

sorry picture aint clear, 295 WTQ which is plenty of fun and thats not final, yes the TTi uae dealer was using his phone as a hotspot and we did not have an issue
Wow I'm impressed with the torque! I think I'm sold
Old 04-19-17, 09:05 PM
Sheddy
Lexus Champion

204WHP 251WTQ stock ECU tune
220WHP 295 WTQ TTI test tune

Those are respectable numbers for a mustang dyno
Old 04-19-17, 09:45 PM
Nuke
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by IS200TFOWL

Exactly, didn't wanna share these before we finish things but people were getting turned off by the reflash so I wanted to assure them that its worth it TTI is doing a great job they just need to enhance their reflash procedure abit
Old 04-19-17, 11:45 PM
PGARazor
Driver

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Exactly, didn't wanna share these before we finish things but people were getting turned off by the reflash so I wanted to assure them that its worth it TTI is doing a great job they just need to enhance their reflash procedure abit

ill admit, even with a solid record of success one bad tune will hurt in people attempting it no matter how's fault it is. I can't wait for tax refund to get here, most of it is already spent on tuning the IS or for care of car in washing and detailing it.
Old 04-20-17, 05:42 AM
zcon
Driver

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

The power for just bolt-ons before the tune is impressive its self. Are these numbers intake and turbo back exhaust? How much more is left on the table with this tune is it pretty conservative? excited to see the dyno graph of the finished product!

Last edited by zcon; 04-20-17 at 05:50 AM.
The following users liked this post:
daniellina (04-20-17)
Old 04-20-17, 05:48 AM
daniellina
Pole Position

Received 46 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by IS200TFOWL
Right? i'm sold too. i would like to see highe hp numbers but 295 wtq thats fun!
Old 04-20-17, 05:58 AM
Sheddy
Lexus Champion

Right? i'm sold too. i would like to see highe hp numbers but 295 wtq thats fun!
He's using a Mustang dyno which tend to give you a lower reading than a Dynojet. I'm scheduled to be strapped on the dyno this Saturday.

Quick Reply: IS200t tune