Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

VIP Auto Salon communication problem (not a current CL vendor)

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-12, 05:10 AM
Masteron
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I also have had no response from these guys. I will be doing a charge back on my credit card for fraud.
Old 10-03-12, 07:31 AM
MKIV98TT
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Here we go again. I have not heard one good thing about dealing with this company.
Old 10-04-12, 01:53 AM
Yoshi8
Driver School Candidate

I got a phone call from Clark telling me he would mail out a check for my refund. 3 weeks have passed and I have recieved nothing. I have got nothing but lies from him. Whoever buys from him, here on out I don't feel sorry for you at all. You have all been WARNED. My situation has been going on for 2 years already. Clark is the only one in charge of Vip Auto Salon. I called SSR Tanabe and asked them if Clark had even placed my wheels on order. They said he never placed an order for the ssr ms1. Clark told me he went through a broker. Prove it that you went to a broker, prove it that you ordered my wheels, prove it that you sent me my check for refund. Stop blaming the shipment companies and postal services for stuff they did not lose. Have some ***** and claim responsibility that you pocketed my money you THIEF. I have run out of patients with you already.
Old 10-04-12, 11:58 PM
clarkish
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Yoshi8
I got a phone call from Clark telling me he would mail out a check for my refund. 3 weeks have passed and I have recieved nothing. I have got nothing but lies from him. Whoever buys from him, here on out I don't feel sorry for you at all. You have all been WARNED. My situation has been going on for 2 years already. Clark is the only one in charge of Vip Auto Salon. I called SSR Tanabe and asked them if Clark had even placed my wheels on order. They said he never placed an order for the ssr ms1. Clark told me he went through a broker. Prove it that you went to a broker, prove it that you ordered my wheels, prove it that you sent me my check for refund. Stop blaming the shipment companies and postal services for stuff they did not lose. Have some ***** and claim responsibility that you pocketed my money you THIEF. I have run out of patients with you already.
Ken, you and i both know where we stand in addressing this. I know until you are at the bank cashing your refund check will you feel otherwise. Call me anytime.
Old 10-05-12, 12:00 AM
clarkish
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Masteron
I also have had no response from these guys. I will be doing a charge back on my credit card for fraud.

Hi Masteron, please forward me your order number so that a refund can be resolved.
Old 10-05-12, 12:50 AM
clarkish
Driver School Candidate

Addressing this thread once again. Have we experienced supply issues with Japan based manufactures, yes. For those who are unfamiliar with how Japan manufactures do business, please let me provide some Japan Business 101.

before we get in to it please look back to when these supply issues started to occur for us. Japan in the past year or so has been going through a rebuilding period. We all know this already, how that has trickled down and affected the aftermarket industry, not a lot of you know but there are only a handful of main parts manufactures of which are definitely not operating back at a 100%.
that being said most of all parts that are being produced for our favorite brands are in actuality private labels from these manufactures. you can start to see where issues start arising.

for the past several years the Japanese aftermarket scene has been struggling to the point that
it is no longer within these brands capacity to stock product. Therefore their bandaid if you will is to
only produce product on a made to order basis of which they make the distributer / consumer pay
in full before they even start producing a product. This causes huge tension between retailer and client due to extreme lead times.

In closing, for those that now have for a lack of a better term "bad taste in your mouth" about our retail business i can understand where you are coming from as i used to be in your shoes and on the other side of that counter. first and foremost we are one of you, true enthusiast of this brand. We urge you all to take a look back into our history and what we have contributed over the years on a retail and corporate level. Our retail side is by far not a mom and pop shop that at first trouble will up and disappear. Moving forward we will take head on any issues that need to be resolved and proactively create new structure and strategies so issues aren't repeated. Like any young business there will always be growing pains, and hard lessons learned of which will only make them stronger. there will be a lot of changes in the next few months as mentioned in previous posts so stay tuned.
Old 10-07-12, 11:18 PM
toky916
Pole Position

Well hello there I'm fairly new and in the search to buy a Tom diffuser for the 2012 ISF and saw some bad and good reviews of VIP auto salon . Is there any other places that I can make a order and not worry about problems of receiving a product. Or once I receive something and is Damaged that I can fairly get problems resolved !
Would love tips and comments
Thanks
Old 10-08-12, 06:54 AM
heyarms
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by toky916
Well hello there I'm fairly new and in the search to buy a Tom diffuser for the 2012 ISF and saw some bad and good reviews of VIP auto salon . Is there any other places that I can make a order and not worry about problems of receiving a product. Or once I receive something and is Damaged that I can fairly get problems resolved !
Thanks
Check the vendor section of the classifieds. Theres not many that will be able to get it for you, but there should be an option or two. RavSpec, Sonic Motors, CIrcuitMS, they may be able to help along with a few others. Normal wait time should be no longer than 8-12 weeks normally, unless they randomly have one in stock. You could also see if any members have one for sale in the members classifieds.
Old 10-08-12, 09:50 AM
clarkish
Driver School Candidate

Thanks
Good morning Toky,

Just spoke with TOMS to check there supply. They have just a couple left in stock and can ship today if the order is in before 3. I would be more than happy to help you with this and to avoid and type of worries on your end we will charge you only once the product has shipped. If you are interested please shoot sales@vipautosalon.com with your shipping information and reference
this post and we will make sure to get a quote over to you asap.

thank you
Old 10-09-12, 06:48 PM
jenniGS460
Driver School Candidate

Thanks
If you want Tom's stuff see kerry at Westminster Lexus. He sells all Tom's stuff.

My friend placed an order with Vip AutoSalon and waited a year. He called Tom's and they said Clark never placed the order. So, he finally after 1 year cancelled his order with Clark.

He went to Westminster Lexus ordered his diffuser form kerry and got it with 5 business days.

In my opinion stay away from VIp AutoSalon bad business and he "LIES" to people.
Old 10-09-12, 06:50 PM
jenniGS460
Driver School Candidate

Yup, your crazy to buy from Vip Auto Salon.

He tells people that he ordered stuff. But, then when you call the manufacturer there is no such order.
Old 10-09-12, 09:17 PM
LexFather

Why not close or merge this thread? Why 2 of them?6
Old 10-10-12, 02:57 AM
Kevin.IS
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by clarkish
Good morning Toky,

Just spoke with TOMS to check there supply. They have just a couple left in stock and can ship today if the order is in before 3. I would be more than happy to help you with this and to avoid and type of worries on your end we will charge you only once the product has shipped. If you are interested please shoot sales@vipautosalon.com with your shipping information and reference
this post and we will make sure to get a quote over to you asap.

thank you
Don't believe this guy. He said the exact same thing to me back Early July. After weeks of waiting with the same update (it will be here soon/should arrive within the week/etc) and in the end no communication at all, I had to be forced to do a chargeback on my credit card for fraud. I repeat you will be better off looking elsewhere then to leave your money with them.
Old 10-11-12, 03:07 PM
mrpartsman
Lexus Test Driver

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Masteron
Hey Guys,

On Aug 30th I ordered a carbon fiber Skipperz front lip.

I got an invoice from VIP and last week I emailed them twice just asking for an update.

I have called 2 times this week and left a voice mail with my invoice number and simple said would be nice if you could just respond with an update.

I am sure it will take a little while to get from overseas but to ignore emails and voice mails after spending almost 1500.00 is kind of annoying me.

Any idea what is going on?

Thanks,

Mast
welcome to my world, same **** I have been threw, supposedly Longo Lexus got the first order I don't know y, we paid for it too, 4 to 6 weeks is like 4 to 6 months, and no respond,what I am gonna do is, i will wait until end of the month , if no respond, I am gonna ask for a refund and wait until they get it, its kind of ridiculous, don't you think so.
Old 10-12-12, 10:37 PM
toky916
Pole Position

I called Jerry 909-923-9188 he is the supervisor at TOM'S USA and he sent it out no problem got it in 2 days and I'm one happy camper installed it looks good like I love it .