Instrument bulbs

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-03, 11:16 AM
Ghetto-Pimp
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Instrument bulbs

hey

im trying to make my Instrument panel light up blue, and i cant find the right blubs to fit so it will light up the backlight blue
some said its size 194 but thats doesnt fit its too big, any one know how i could make the backlight to blue
thanks
Old 08-28-03, 03:03 PM
d2gs3
Lead Lap

Default Blue

I am very disappointed with this board. Those people know thing seem to be not willing to share. I did the blue conversion by using blue LEDs. But I do not recommend if you do not have skill to do soldering and some mechanic skills to take the instrument panel off. I am halfway finish my. Whne I done, I will post some pic.
Old 08-28-03, 10:27 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Received 335 Likes on 221 Posts

hey

im trying to make my Instrument panel light up blue, and i cant find the right blubs to fit so it will light up the backlight blue
some said its size 194 but thats doesnt fit its too big, any one know how i could make the backlight to blue
thanks
What model car????

I am very disappointed with this board. Those people know thing seem to be not willing to share.
elaborate. be very specific.

Last edited by O. L. T.; 08-28-03 at 10:29 PM.
Old 08-28-03, 10:52 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

I am very disappointed with this board. Those people know thing seem to be not willing to share. I did the blue conversion by using blue LEDs. But I do not recommend if you do not have skill to do soldering and some mechanic skills to take the instrument panel off. I am halfway finish my. Whne I done, I will post some pic.
As a matter of fact, i'm going to go ahead with my response immediately.

1ST- Those people know thing seem to be not willing to share.

Would you like to share with us?

2ND- I am very disappointed with this board.

That would be because his post was only 3 HOURS OLD when you replied and noone has responded? FYI, this forum is very low traffic, for someone to just "happen" to be in this forum when he posted that has that kind of info is not very likely.

3RD- The whole post basically.

Our members here are among the BEST on the net for sharing information with each other. If we are AROUND when something is posted we generally hop right on it to help. Saying you are dissapointed in this board with all that we do for each other here on CL is personally offensive to me and everyone on here who tries their best to help the other members. With comments like that, you may not be very well recieved on this board since we do nothing at CL BUT help people. That's why we are here.

Enjoy your stay, and please think before you post. 3 hours in the middle of the day for tech support is too long to wait? Please don't be hypocritical and post " i am disspointed in this board, noone is helping, yes i am doing the changover now" ............. and no help for the guy?!?!

and the long awaited 4TH- Search button works like a charm. https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...threadid=88406
Old 08-29-03, 12:00 AM
Ghetto-Pimp
Rookie

i have a 1995 lexus es 300

i wanna make em blue but i cant find the bulbs
Old 08-29-03, 12:24 AM
Wald GS
O.C. Lucky Strike Fanatic

Originally posted by onelasttry
As a matter of fact, i'm going to go ahead with my response immediately.

1ST- Those people know thing seem to be not willing to share.

Would you like to share with us?

2ND- I am very disappointed with this board.

That would be because his post was only 3 HOURS OLD when you replied and noone has responded? FYI, this forum is very low traffic, for someone to just "happen" to be in this forum when he posted that has that kind of info is not very likely.

3RD- The whole post basically.

Our members here are among the BEST on the net for sharing information with each other. If we are AROUND when something is posted we generally hop right on it to help. Saying you are dissapointed in this board with all that we do for each other here on CL is personally offensive to me and everyone on here who tries their best to help the other members. With comments like that, you may not be very well recieved on this board since we do nothing at CL BUT help people. That's why we are here.

Enjoy your stay, and please think before you post. 3 hours in the middle of the day for tech support is too long to wait? Please don't be hypocritical and post " i am disspointed in this board, noone is helping, yes i am doing the changover now" ............. and no help for the guy?!?!

and the long awaited 4TH- Search button works like a charm. https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...threadid=88406
I agree with you onelasttry!! You are doing a great job as a mod!! Keep it up!!
Old 08-29-03, 12:24 AM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

In that thread i gave you the link to above, it states the bulbs are #24 from any auto parts store, and they do not make them in blue at all from any manufacturer (or i'd have a million ordered).

Edit: Thank you LexusAristo.

Last edited by O. L. T.; 08-29-03 at 12:27 AM.
Old 08-29-03, 04:42 AM
Toysrme
Lead Lap

Cool

d2gs3.
There is no reason to have such an attitude.

Second - Ghetto; you listed your car as an ES in your profile, but yeah, ya gotta tell us every post what you got. (Unless it's clearly in a sig or avatar heh).

Lastly, as onelasttry said. use the SEARCH button LoL! It's been covered multiple times before.

Last edited by Toysrme; 08-29-03 at 04:43 AM.
Old 08-29-03, 09:31 AM
Ghetto-Pimp
Rookie

where can i get those blue caps
Old 08-29-03, 09:33 AM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Old 08-30-03, 12:15 AM
Ghetto-Pimp
Rookie

so

can anyone tell me where i can buy the blue caps
Old 08-30-03, 10:25 AM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

You've already been given a link to the thread that tells where they can be bought, i'm trying to help but if your not going to even read the thread completely, we can't help ya man. take a look through it in depth. you'll find what you need.
Old 09-03-03, 09:05 AM
d2gs3
Lead Lap

Default Responses

1st, I used to own a GS300 that why my screen name is D2GS3.
2nd, I just bought a used ES300 for a few month now. I do not know alot on it. I post several question on the forum. None of them got the right answer or any answer.
3rd, this forum create a section for mod just for those people pay. Therefore, so many guys with mod keep to themselves rather share with other or try to charge money for it. Go to AudiWorld and you guy can see so many mods guide available for everyone.
4th, may be I should start to ask for money for mod instead of sharing. Nah, I am not that greedy ( I am just a few month in owing the ES300 so no mod yet)