Notices
Canada For events in Canada.

Stereo repair place in GTA

Old 06-15-18, 08:04 AM
kb4ever
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stereo repair place in GTA

Do any of the GTA members know of a place where I could take my stupid is350 stereo to fix. I was getting the reboot loop and now it's dead. The stearlership wants me buy a new stereo since I'm out of warranty (98km).
Old 06-17-18, 06:40 AM
Roscol
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The reboot loop has been a problem for the Toyota guys , I didn’t know it affected the Lexus side.
Aside from the few on line places that claim to be able to fix it, the only real solution is replacement since it’s a main board problem.
Check Ebay and auto recyclers for exact replacement, that’s what I did for for my 2014 RAV4. Ended up paying about $300 Can. total including shipping for a low mileage 2015 radio from a California recycler. Just make sure you check all the connectors on the back of yours to ensure the replacement will swap out with no problems.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Stereo repair place in GTA

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: