Build Threads Details on Club Lexus SC owner vehicles

Creegan’s Green Goblin - 800whp or bust

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-22, 10:46 PM
Barbary
Instructor

Received 495 Likes on 298 Posts

I just hope you get to drive it someday and enjoy those 800 horsepowers... Wow!
Mine is only 200
The following users liked this post:
Rcreegan (12-30-22)
Old 12-30-22, 09:09 AM
RudysSC
Pole Position

Received 1,200 Likes on 831 Posts

That looks absolutely killer - I love seeing big boy fuel systems shoved into stock tanks. So stealth!
Rcreegan (12-30-22)
Old 12-30-22, 06:46 PM
Rcreegan
Intermediate

Received 123 Likes on 89 Posts

Originally Posted by RudysSC
That looks absolutely killer - I love seeing big boy fuel systems shoved into stock tanks. So stealth!

thanks Rudy! Yeah , it was a complete PITA to get it all assembled inside the tank, didn’t help that I had to try a few different things and track down parts to fully complete it. But I like how the stock tank allows a big roomy trunk. All lines and fittings will be hidden so at first look everything will look factory, which is a big plus for the trunk
RudysSC (01-02-23)
Old 01-06-23, 08:28 PM
Rcreegan
Intermediate

Had two hours of free garage time tonight. Got a few things knocked out and finished up. Tank is back in the trunk. I’m going to have to use my purse and massage the rear trunk to cabin firewall to have the tank fit like stock…. Also was able to mount up my relays and such in an area that would provide easy access and out of the way of anything that gets thrown in the trunk. Phr relays were mounted using rivetnuts and clears the trunk lid, and trunk hinges/arms.

also wrapped up the spindles a few days ago

let me know what y’all think!!!

Bimmerbill (01-07-23)
Old 01-07-23, 06:14 AM
Bimmerbill
Advanced

Received 327 Likes on 253 Posts

That is what I call neat workmanship. Could not have been done better. He will never be ashamed to open his trunk.
Rcreegan (01-07-23)
Old 01-07-23, 04:36 PM
Rcreegan
Intermediate

@Bimmerbill thanks bud. Yeah, I’m definitely taking my time with this build to ensure I do it right the first time. Took me about a hour to figure out a clean location and where I’d like to mount it , then 10 mins to mount it and insert rivetnuts. I think tonight im going to pull the rear seats and work on massaging the rear firewall. Car is going to take a little longer than expected, we have another baby on the way due in may….. so that means I gotta knock out a bunch of house projects again! On the bright side, I’ll have to buy another sc as a project car that way both my sons will have them and we can tinker together.
The following 3 users liked this post by Rcreegan:
Barbary (01-07-23), Bimmerbill (01-07-23), CLass of 1 (01-08-23)
Old 01-07-23, 05:14 PM
Bimmerbill
Advanced

Received 327 Likes on 253 Posts

I love someone that plans for the future.
Rcreegan (01-07-23)
Old 01-09-23, 08:09 AM
RudysSC
Pole Position

Lookin REAL good in there. I can't wait to see more!
Old 01-11-23, 04:41 PM
Rcreegan
Intermediate

Had a hour or so yesterday . Quick mock up of the spindles and all the arms

st

ill need to sand and undercoat the wheel wells and shave and roll the fenders but here we are so far.
The following 4 users liked this post by Rcreegan:
Barbary (01-11-23), Bimmerbill (01-12-23), Duck05 (01-15-23), KahnBB6 (01-13-23)
Old 01-12-23, 07:58 AM
RudysSC
Pole Position

First dibs if this thing ever goes for sale

Good to see some progress! The color choice is out of this world lol.
Old 01-12-23, 08:44 PM
Rcreegan
Intermediate

First dibs if this thing ever goes for sale

Good to see some progress! The color choice is out of this world lol.
yeah I’m never selling this one lol, toooo tooo too many hours into it perfecting every last bolt. I actually came across a few sc projects, so might sell my black shell to buy a pre caged car. But I’m still waiting for the right deal. There’s a semi low mile factory manual car that has changed hands a bunch over the past 3-4 years with a blown motor I’ve been eyeing. Literally could have it running and driving again in a day. We’ll see if he lowers the price any. Should Probly just focus on one project but I have a constant sc fever lol
Old 01-13-23, 09:32 AM
RudysSC
Pole Position

I completely understand the SC fever... I'd love to trade the Cressida for another one to start building a nice little missile car so that I don't have to thrash mine at the track... Not that mine is some show car, but I'd just really hate to destroy it learning to drive better (ie starting to go to some open drift days, etc). Who knows - I have a feeling I'll be like you and will always have at least one hanging around lol.
Old 01-24-23, 06:11 PM
Rcreegan
Intermediate

I completely understand the SC fever... I'd love to trade the Cressida for another one to start building a nice little missile car so that I don't have to thrash mine at the track... Not that mine is some show car, but I'd just really hate to destroy it learning to drive better (ie starting to go to some open drift days, etc). Who knows - I have a feeling I'll be like you and will always have at least one hanging around lol.

with parts starting to become harder and harder to find I feel like now if the time to start grabbing parts cars. More and more parts are becoming discontinued from lexus and Toyota, such as door panels, headlights, tail lights, interior and exterior trim pieces.

been under the weather the past few days, but I did get a little something something. When I saw these , I all know I had to jump on them instantly!!!

Carbon dash and door trims

Barbary (01-25-23)
Old 01-25-23, 10:57 AM
RudysSC
Pole Position

Oh DUDE. Those are absolutely killer! I can't wait to see them installed. Mine are starting to fade in some areas of the wood. I've just been too lazy to pull the dash to remove them to start polishing or wrapping them. Might be an undertaking if I get bored this summer! Hope you're feelin better and am all about these updates.
Rcreegan (01-25-23)
Old 01-25-23, 03:56 PM
CLass of 1
Advanced

Received 295 Likes on 190 Posts

Originally Posted by Rcreegan
with parts starting to become harder and harder to find I feel like now if the time to start grabbing parts cars. More and more parts are becoming discontinued from lexus and Toyota, such as door panels, headlights, tail lights, interior and exterior trim pieces.

been under the weather the past few days, but I did get a little something something. When I saw these , I all know I had to jump on them instantly!!!

Carbon dash and door trims

Wow that looks really cool dude! Where’d you get them??

Nick

Quick Reply: Creegan’s Green Goblin - 800whp or bust