Build Threads Details on Club Lexus LS460 owner vehicles

DiamondJ Lexus LS460 Build Thread.

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-13, 09:13 PM
DiamondJ
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DiamondJ Lexus LS460 Build Thread.

Hey guys my name is Jim and I am kind of new to the Club Lexus Forum. This is my first Lexus I was always into German cars but this time around I ended buying a Lexus because of the reliability and also resale value as well. Here's couple pictures I took when I first got the car to what it is now and what my future plans will be, enjoy .

That's my Bimmer in the back which will be going under construction again next year.

I got the Airrunner System installed from Shin in Anaheim, CA this is a temporary setup till I figure out what I want to do with my trunk.

That's my Daily Driven Prius still under construction.

Photo Shoot with my Teammates BPVIP

Just finished my interior this week.

More parts will be arriving soon from Japan still waiting on my body kit & also what wheels I will be sporting but thanks and will keep everyone posted.
Old 06-29-13, 09:20 PM
Nat
Lexus Test Driver

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Nice and welcome. I think I meet you at VipFest last November. From the outcome of your BMW, the LS will be sick as well.
Old 06-30-13, 09:18 AM
Tee

Received 67 Likes on 56 Posts

Coming along nicely!
Old 06-30-13, 08:02 PM
DiamondJ
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Nat
Nice and welcome. I think I meet you at VipFest last November. From the outcome of your BMW, the LS will be sick as well.
Yeah, I was at Autofashion last year with the bimmer, I seen your car on PasMag it came out extremely clean and nice. Hope to see your car in person sometime, not too sure if you will be attending Longo Pursuit this upcoming month but hope you can come out.

Originally Posted by Tee
Coming along nicely!
Thanks Tee
Old 06-30-13, 08:08 PM
Seize
Loves Snickerdoodles!

Received 68 Likes on 53 Posts

Welcome to Club Lexus, I look forward to seeing your car's progress.

Lookin' good so far
Old 06-30-13, 09:04 PM
AznRacer
Lexus Test Driver

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Welcome to CL, I likes where this progress is going cant wait to see more updates
Old 06-30-13, 09:39 PM
bluwagun
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man you move fast, btw welcome and congrats
Old 06-30-13, 10:40 PM
yottabyte
Driver

congrats and welcome to CL! awesome interior! can you please provide more info on what was done? also, does the cooled / heated seats still perform like factory? i'm thinking about redoing my interior.
Old 06-30-13, 11:07 PM
BigWalt
Driver

Looks great, cant wait to see the final outcome
Old 07-01-13, 01:29 AM
lbintab
Lexus Test Driver

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Yeah I seen your BMW at VIP fest last year I was with Nat. This build is coming a long nice. Did you have your headliner redone too or was it always black? Been thinking about doing the diamond stitch for a while now too but want to keep the leather perforated
Old 07-01-13, 01:41 PM
LXurious
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by lbintab
Yeah I seen your BMW at VIP fest last year I was with Nat. This build is coming a long nice. Did you have your headliner redone too or was it always black? Been thinking about doing the diamond stitch for a while now too but want to keep the leather perforated
That's the first thing that stood out to me as well. How to the heated/cooled seats work with the new seats? The headliner Im pretty sure was redone I've never seen black but it looks amazing!
Old 07-01-13, 04:31 PM
GammaLex
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Loving everything youve done. What wheels are you going with I cant wait to see it finished
Old 07-01-13, 04:56 PM
305Busa
Instructor

Received 48 Likes on 28 Posts

I'm loving that interior and the headliner. Build is going nicely.
Old 07-01-13, 09:02 PM
DiamondJ
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Seize
Welcome to Club Lexus, I look forward to seeing your car's progress.

Lookin' good so far
Thank You Seize

Originally Posted by AznRacer
Welcome to CL, I likes where this progress is going cant wait to see more updates
Thank You Azn Racer

Originally Posted by bluwagun
Man you move fast, btw welcome and congrats
Haha thanks Bluwagun just trying to keep up with the rest of these nice builds I been seeing.

Originally Posted by yottabyte
congrats and welcome to CL! awesome interior! can you please provide more info on what was done? also, does the cooled / heated seats still perform like factory? i'm thinking about redoing my interior.
Thanks Yottabyte, for my interior I have done Black Suede roof with all the plastic parts painted black to match the suede. The doors and seats have been leather perforated diamond cut double stiched with the lexus L embroidered in the middle of the seat. For the seats my cooled and heated are still functional, I learned from my mistake on my last build with my bmw when my cooled and heated were not functional. What he explained to me is that in order for you to achieve the diamond stiching on the seats he needed a foam underneath the leather so the stich can hold on to a material to make it secure so this time around I told him I wanted these seats functional so he ended up buying a thinner density foam in order for air to travel. Cost a little bit more but was well worth it. Hope this answers your question.

Originally Posted by BigWalt
Looks great, cant wait to see the final outcome
Thank you Big Walt

Originally Posted by lbintab
The headliner was redone, it was white before but ended up with Black Suede. For the seats you can always get leather perforated to match your oem look.

Originally Posted by LXurious
That's the first thing that stood out to me as well. How to the heated/cooled seats work with the new seats? The headliner Im pretty sure was redone I've never seen black but it looks amazing!
Thanks Lxurious, I explained my interior above but you can get the seats functional.

Originally Posted by GammaLex
Loving everything youve done. What wheels are you going with I cant wait to see it finished
GammaLex thank you, I really don't know yet its in the air. Either Vipmod, AGforged, or LuxurayAbstracts.

Originally Posted by 305Busa
I'm loving that interior and the headliner. Build is going nicely.
Thank you Busa
Old 07-02-13, 02:27 PM
datplayaz
Lexus Test Driver

Received 18 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome to CL Jim, glad to have you here, I'm really digging what you did with the interior.

Quick Reply: DiamondJ Lexus LS460 Build Thread.