VIP Style Discuss Lexus VIP and Lexus VIP Styled cars.

Air management??

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-09, 06:14 PM
radicalrev
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

so the height sensors are preferred than the pressure sensors?
Old 10-09-09, 03:35 PM
BLKonBLK98
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

height sensors will compensate for corner weight whereas pressure sensors won't.
Old 10-14-09, 02:53 AM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by chrispy
My Easy Street setup works okay, but if I had the money I would get a leveling kit with height sensors.

Originally Posted by skperformance
If we get lucky maybe easy street will make an add on for the ecu with sensors to make it a wicked kit.
yeah, i wish...
Old 10-14-09, 08:49 AM
IXI187IXI
Lexus Fanatic

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts

talk to jim bigford (if hes still there) over at easystreet. he use to be a member on my other car forum and is very helpful. i used the easystreet kit on my old car for 3 years. no self leveling here, just went by the psi in the gauges.
Old 10-30-09, 02:49 AM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

...not looking for self leveling..the easy street digital setup has this built in... im more interested to know if anyones got info on an add-on front & rear HEIGHT sensor kit for the easy street digital setup... or even a stand alone height sensor kit that i could use in conjunction with the easy street... i live in ny.. whats 95/95psi up front and 75/75psi rear one morning when its cold out isnt the same 95/95/75/75psi drop/raise in the afternoon when its warm... and that few psi is the difference between having the perfect drop, and your tire ripping your fender off when you go around a turn... whats more annoying is that based on how much you raise or lower your suspension to either max dump or max raise.. the 95 psi after you've been dumped isnt the same 95 psi after lowering it back down from a full up position.. dont ask me why but thats just how it is... and that is the biggest pain in the *** when you're driving and need to raise the car up quick, then have no clue exactly how far back down you lowered it without pulling over and checking all four corners again visually.. height sensors are a MUST if you do a lot of height adjusting on the road and like to ride with a stance low enough to ALMOST wreck all your ****. right now without height sensors, the only way i can tell when ive dropped back down "too low" is tire rubbing noise, basically when its almost already too late and im about to trash a fender...

baby jesus, please gift me with height sensors that like my easy street digital setup or can work on their own, so i dont have to trade it ALL in for something that already has them included!
Old 10-30-09, 05:41 PM
DriftGirl
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by upstateGS4
...not looking for self leveling..the easy street digital setup has this built in... im more interested to know if anyones got info on an add-on front & rear HEIGHT sensor kit for the easy street digital setup... or even a stand alone height sensor kit that i could use in conjunction with the easy street... i live in ny.. whats 95/95psi up front and 75/75psi rear one morning when its cold out isnt the same 95/95/75/75psi drop/raise in the afternoon when its warm... and that few psi is the difference between having the perfect drop, and your tire ripping your fender off when you go around a turn... whats more annoying is that based on how much you raise or lower your suspension to either max dump or max raise.. the 95 psi after you've been dumped isnt the same 95 psi after lowering it back down from a full up position.. dont ask me why but thats just how it is... and that is the biggest pain in the *** when you're driving and need to raise the car up quick, then have no clue exactly how far back down you lowered it without pulling over and checking all four corners again visually.. height sensors are a MUST if you do a lot of height adjusting on the road and like to ride with a stance low enough to ALMOST wreck all your ****. right now without height sensors, the only way i can tell when ive dropped back down "too low" is tire rubbing noise, basically when its almost already too late and im about to trash a fender...

baby jesus, please gift me with height sensors that like my easy street digital setup or can work on their own, so i dont have to trade it ALL in for something that already has them included!
Originally Posted by Emerald

[B]"........ehh, Id jus go for a DD or Accuair mechanical setup "

sent ya a PM with a lil checklist of stuff to try before opting for another setup.

~Em
Old 10-31-09, 02:11 AM
radicalrev
Lexus Champion

^^Can you PM me also??