Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

VIP Auto Salon communication problem (not a current CL vendor)

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-13, 04:55 PM
ULTSISF
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^im sure Steven will take of you man just give it time. I was on the same boat and after multiple emails/phone calls got my refund. I even placed 2 orders after with Steven both items were delivered super quick.
Old 10-22-13, 08:48 AM
DJAmnesick
Driver School Candidate

I give up with VIP auto salon. They've ignored my emails and callsfar too many times. I really can not understand how they can thrive as a legit business.

Anyways, I've issued a formal complaint with the BBB and have called my credit card company for a refund.

It was pretty easy to get my money back through the credit card company. I would recommend anyone being ignored to just go through their CC company... much easier than trying to get VIP autosalon to do anything.

Last edited by DaveGS4; 10-30-13 at 05:46 PM. Reason: promotion
Old 10-23-13, 12:25 PM
ejonghun
Driver School Candidate

Hey Jason,

I apologize for the additional delay for the check. It took alot longer to get this check cut than I wanted, but it has gone out with todays mail with tracking.

USPS Tracking Information
9405503699300081******

Again I apologize for the delays, I wasn't around when this order was taken but from what I read from your email's it sounded extremely frustrating. I just want to say sorry for VIP and if there is anything I can do for you please let me know and ill see to it personally. thanks again.

Regards,
Steven

Too bad the electronic shipping info was recieved October 4, 2013 and still no updates on this check. So I private message him back "I see that the electronic shipping info was received October 4, 2013 and today is October 14, 2013 and still no update showing that it's on the way as it should only take 7 business days." no reply. simply a joke vip autosalon has nothing but frauds.
Old 10-25-13, 04:59 PM
jenniGS460
Driver School Candidate

Well, seems nothing has changed with this company VipAuto Salon ripping off customers,

Also, saw and read about how there so-called building a car for sema car for the Lexus Corporation.

What is really sad about this is Lexus doesn't obviously care about the real people who buy there cars
And let this company VipAuto Salon to continue to rip off, mislead customers!

I have got in touch with a few other vendors and service and communication are much more exceptional then them!

Thank You to all the people that have pm'd me about the inside story about them. Sad he rips off his own friends!
Old 10-28-13, 02:03 PM
Andyfishy
Driver

I have contacted with Steven from VIP half a year ago, he helped me with almost everything such as ordering parts for me and shipping... EXCEPT for the refunds with parts that I've cancelled! I have been contacting him since then but nothing is happening... I'm starting to worry now
Old 10-28-13, 06:50 PM
DJAmnesick
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Andyfishy
I have contacted with Steven from VIP half a year ago, he helped me with almost everything such as ordering parts for me and shipping... EXCEPT for the refunds with parts that I've cancelled! I have been contacting him since then but nothing is happening... I'm starting to worry now
You should be worried. That seems to be vip's M.O., take the customers money and ignore you when it's not convenient for them.

If vip autosalon told you they would refund your money and haven't done anything just call your credit card company and file a claim againt them. Its super easy and worked great for me. Vip autosalon needs to inderstand there are consequences for ignoring customers.

Let the credit company take care of it for you!

Last edited by DJAmnesick; 10-28-13 at 06:56 PM.
Old 10-29-13, 11:57 AM
VIP Auto Salon
Former Sponsor

Hello Everyone,

So i know you guys are all concerned about your refunds which I completely understand. Its been difficult getting everything together for the refunds and figuring out all past orders and where we are. Unfortunately I personally don't have access to any of the refund process, so I am just trying to do my best to get everything sorted out.

I have spoken to the owner and all refund checks will be going out today with valid tracking information. Expect an email from me stating you are receiving a refund.

If you do not hear from me, send email me within 48 hours with your order information and Ill make sure the owner cuts a check and mails it out.

I am sorry it has gotten to this point, and please know that I am doing everything I can.

Regards,

Steven
Old 11-10-13, 09:14 AM
ejonghun
Driver School Candidate

This is bogus you guys are not trying to help us at all. The refund check sent to me was marked NFS 1st meaning non sufficient funds. Not only do you owe me 1050.21 but now on top of that you owe me 12.00 for the bounced check fee. Completely preposterous stop stealing people's money and causing more problems. My next step is a lawyer and it will be worth fighting against your company to shut you down.
Old 11-10-13, 12:28 PM
Defratos
Racer

Received 69 Likes on 43 Posts

Yup I'm still waiting, 10 months and counting....
Old 11-14-13, 07:26 PM
jenniGS460
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by ejonghun
This is bogus you guys are not trying to help us at all. The refund check sent to me was marked NFS 1st meaning non sufficient funds. Not only do you owe me 1050.21 but now on top of that you owe me 12.00 for the bounced check fee. Completely preposterous stop stealing people's money and causing more problems. My next step is a lawyer and it will be worth fighting against your company to shut you down.
WOW, that sucks!
Why is VipautSalon still a vendor here! Can someone answer that question!

What sad thing and embarrassing company to send a customer a insufficient funded check.
Old 11-14-13, 11:47 PM
Defratos
Racer

Received 69 Likes on 43 Posts

Good question Jenni,

Seems like someone in the forum is still supporting VIPautosalon even after we've all been ripped off.
Old 11-15-13, 06:49 AM
heyarms
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by ejonghun
My friend also just got a refund check from VIP that bounced. Horrible company.

Originally Posted by jenniGS460
WOW, that sucks!
Why is VipautSalon still a vendor here! Can someone answer that question!

What sad thing and embarrassing company to send a customer a insufficient funded check.
I have been wondering this for a LONG time...
Old 11-15-13, 09:55 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

Folks I am going to ask anyone who does not have a current open order with VIP Auto Salon to exit this thread please if you've already chipped in your "two cents". Lots of folks have had their opportunity to state their opinion of this vendor but to keep posting over and over is too much. VIP Auto Salon has no active sales threads on CL in the vendor marketplace and all their recent activities are in this thread. If you want to discuss this request further, please PM me.

Club Lexus shares your concern about getting our member order problems resolved and that is why this thread exists. Steven, I'm very concerned about the NSF check situation for refunds and hope you can shed some light on that in short order. I was very hopeful that good progress was being made in resolving open issues and would challenge you to continue that with improved updates and communication. I recognize SEMA was a distraction; that's over now and we need your help.

Guys please recognize that THIS THREAD is the best avenue for our members to try to communicate with VIP Auto Salon and resolve their concerns. I will also note this thread is for Club Lexus member issues: we've had a number of folks who have posted here with problems that said "I've been waiting for 6 months" when they have been a member on CL for six minutes. We welcome you to our community, but our focus here is on resolving problems for our active membership.
Old 11-22-13, 09:34 PM
96817isf
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

heh guys sorry to open this post again but I ordered a few parts from vipauto a while ago and I just was wondering how you guys got in touch with them? I tried to call a fewt times but no answer
Old 12-05-13, 08:18 PM
VIP Auto Salon
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 96817isf
heh guys sorry to open this post again but I ordered a few parts from vipauto a while ago and I just was wondering how you guys got in touch with them? I tried to call a fewt times but no answer
Don't be sorry, please post I need all the information I can to get everyone taken care of, I am here to get all this figured out and will sit here until it is completely done.

I'll be completely honest, I don't know the details of your order and was not around when it was taken, but if you can send me your order information via PM or an email I will do what ever I personally can to get it figured out and handled.

****EDIT Please send me specifically your name and order number if you have it. If you just have your name thats fine too.

My email is Steven@vipautosalon.com.

Regards,

Steven

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
Folks I am going to ask anyone who does not have a current open order with VIP Auto Salon to exit this thread please if you've already chipped in your "two cents". Lots of folks have had their opportunity to state their opinion of this vendor but to keep posting over and over is too much. VIP Auto Salon has no active sales threads on CL in the vendor marketplace and all their recent activities are in this thread. If you want to discuss this request further, please PM me.

Club Lexus shares your concern about getting our member order problems resolved and that is why this thread exists. Steven, I'm very concerned about the NSF check situation for refunds and hope you can shed some light on that in short order. I was very hopeful that good progress was being made in resolving open issues and would challenge you to continue that with improved updates and communication. I recognize SEMA was a distraction; that's over now and we need your help.

Guys please recognize that THIS THREAD is the best avenue for our members to try to communicate with VIP Auto Salon and resolve their concerns. I will also note this thread is for Club Lexus member issues: we've had a number of folks who have posted here with problems that said "I've been waiting for 6 months" when they have been a member on CL for six minutes. We welcome you to our community, but our focus here is on resolving problems for our active membership.

Hello Dave,

It been a while since I posted. I am still here and will still be here until everything is resolved. Unfortunately I was not around for any of these orders when they were taken and am inheriting all of this. As for the NSF checks, from my understanding certified cashier's checks have gone out and are currently going out. Unfortunately I can't personally write any checks, I don't have the authority.

I will be talking and working with the owner and getting all of this sorted out and handled.

If anyone else, has a pending order and needs a status update or refund, Let me know ASAP, Send me a PM or an Email. Steven@vipautosalon.com.

Last edited by VIP Auto Salon; 12-05-13 at 08:21 PM.