RC - 1st Gen (2015-present) Discussion about the new Lexus RC model

Muffler Delete Questions

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-16, 05:59 PM
FR500GT
Lead Lap

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Sim
There's nothing wrong with subjectively having an opinion. There is something wrong making declaratory statements of fact on something that is subjective.

Maybe you guys should go tell Greddy, Ark, Apexi, Tanabe, Meisterschaft, Stillen, and every other manufacturer who makes after market exhausts that their job is done. That there is no point in making exhausts because you guys have declared that a muffler delete sounds better. End of story.

It's such a silly ****in position. Especially since you dorks keep on saying how it's a personal opinion. If it's a personal opinion stop spouting off as if it's a FACT.

This is why so many people now hate Club Lexus.
You do realize that you're in a thread titled "Muffler Delete Questions" right?

I have nothing against aftermarket exhaust companies and all of my other cars have used expensive aftermarket exhaust systems in the past. This is the first time I have run a muffler delete since it usually sounds like garbage on most cars. Fortunately or unfortunately (however you prefer to look at it) I found that the muffler delete sounds best on the RC350 platform. IMO.

OP, hopefully through some of this clutter you have found answers to some of your questions regarding the muffler delete option on this car.
Old 05-24-16, 08:56 AM
lexual_rc

Received 73 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by FR500GT
You do realize that you're in a thread titled "Muffler Delete Questions" right?
Seriously that ^^^ lol!
Old 05-24-16, 09:15 AM
Sim
Pit Crew

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by suvi2k
Seriously that ^^^ lol!
Did you admit that to yourself? Cause I'm still wondering what most of us need to admit to you. Forum Psychologist.

Oh and FR, you do realize that this is a forum and that a muffler delete is related to an exhaust right? Not really off topic
Old 05-24-16, 09:16 AM
Sim
Pit Crew

What it really comes down to is most people don't want to admit something that costs 1/3 of what they may have paid actually does sound better. It's normal for people to stand by their own decisions on the purchases they made and have strong opinions about it.
Old 05-24-16, 09:21 AM
lexual_rc

Originally Posted by Sim
This is my last statement
well that was obvious!

....and there's nothing to admit if your not one of the people who "may" not believe a muffler delete sounds better than an exhaust. For someone who hates club lexus you seem to love this muffler delete thread.
Old 05-24-16, 09:31 AM
Sim
Pit Crew

well that was obvious!

....and there's nothing to admit if your not one of the people who "may" not believe a muffler delete sounds better than an exhaust. For someone who hates club lexus you seem to love this muffler delete thread.
Actually, I never commented on the sound, simply two things: 1) seems like a shortcut, and 2) it's ridiculous to claim that NO exhaust sounds better. But other than that, I never knocked anyone for doing it. I mean, it's certainly not something like dipping wheels and using all fit lips.

That reading comprehension thing is really difficult for you isn't it? Then again you had to resort to claiming "hate" so that pretty much sums up your ability to read.
Old 05-24-16, 09:52 AM
lexual_rc

Originally Posted by Sim
Actually, I never commented on the sound, simply two things: 1) seems like a shortcut, and 2) it's ridiculous to claim that NO exhaust sounds better. But other than that, I never knocked anyone for doing it. I mean, it's certainly not something like dipping wheels and using all fit lips .
I'm glad you enjoy my mods or at least looking into it. Whats wrong with all fit lips or dipping wheels to protect from salt/debri on the road and bottoming out scuffs? Sounds like more hate and bringing up off topic subjects purely out of anger and immaturity. Pretty soon we will hear why clear bra's and vinyl wrap are bad and your recommendations to people on how its considered cutting corners on a thread with the subject "how to cut corners"....haha

Originally Posted by Sim
That reading comprehension thing is really difficult for you isn't it? Then again you had to resort to claiming "hate" so that pretty much sums up your ability to read.
Well you did write that, right? The admin should just close this thread down or at least just to people who write that they "hate club lexus" How many "last statements" will you have?

Last edited by lexual_rc; 05-24-16 at 09:56 AM.
Old 05-24-16, 10:01 AM
lexual_rc

Originally Posted by FR500GT
It does sound better than any of the aftermarket exhausts out there. That's my opinion. And I have heard EVERYTHING out there, both aftermarket and custom. I was one of the originals to do this setup over a year ago and there's a reason why I still have it.
SIM:
If you read FR's statement above properly, you would notice the part where FR say's "That's my opinion". I mean you can at least try to pretend you aren't mad or holding onto the fact that your just a hater. I mean most of the people who read this thread are going to see that clearly lol.

Last edited by lexual_rc; 05-24-16 at 10:30 AM.
Old 07-24-16, 03:14 PM
BiTeZ
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm just about to embark on my muffler delete on a 2016 RC350 F-Sport AWD. I have been searching for dual tips but haven't found anything I'm sure will fit on the stock pipe. What tips did you guys use and what inlet size? I measured my stock exhaust and from what I can see it is a 2 inch pipe.

Thanks.
Old 07-25-16, 06:53 AM
lexual_rc

Originally Posted by BiTeZ
I'm just about to embark on my muffler delete on a 2016 RC350 F-Sport AWD. I have been searching for dual tips but haven't found anything I'm sure will fit on the stock pipe. What tips did you guys use and what inlet size? I measured my stock exhaust and from what I can see it is a 2 inch pipe.

Thanks.
2.5 fits and I am using that. You can go to a muffler shop to see what they have or can make for your setup if you don't just want to get something online.
Old 12-30-17, 10:59 PM
Farshadi
Driver School Candidate

Default Muffler deleted rc350 f sport

Guys , I just delete the muffler, and I'm using the factory tips. Two thinks I notice, sometimes car can't start comfortably, and also , sometimes in high speed I try to stop, make one knock noise under the car, I think is exhuast , any advice anyone?
However sounds great.
Old 03-02-18, 08:05 AM
desprator
Driver School Candidate

I did the muffler delete for my 2016 RC 350 F, no engine light goes off, no issues so far for past one year, gas mileage is the same as before, here the link to check the exhause note: