Sponsored by:

SC400 DNA Headlight Assembly Review

Old 04-13-17, 09:36 AM
drseth
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SC400 DNA Headlight Assembly Review

Hi,
I tried to clean up the low beam headlight, which had been leaky, and when I took it apart, the low beam glass projector lens was cracked along the edges, and glass dust was all in the assembly. I did the oven thing to get it apart, and it was a mess, with the gray adhesive oozing all over the place. I cleaned the insides and used a Flitz Powerball to polish the plastic, which hrlped, but still yellowish.

I am thinking of buying these DNA Motorsports LED headlights off eBay, but wanted some reviews before i buy. The high beams look brand new, so i might just replace the low beams.

I would appreciate others findings. My 1995 diesnt have drls. How easy/hard is it to get it working?
Old 06-09-17, 10:44 AM
Rocknrose
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Headlight replacement reviews

Your thread caught my eye since I too want to replace my headlights in my 2007 GS350. I was hoping somebody would reply. I'm looking at Spyder headlights from Car ID. Anybody out there that have bought headlight assemblies?
Old 06-10-17, 03:11 AM
roy7777
Rookie

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: SC400 DNA Headlight Assembly Review

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: