Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Which car do women love guy's driving the most?

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-08, 01:30 AM
SoCalSC4
Lexus Champion

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by mmarshall
Incorrect. There is nothing about a Beetle that necessarily says "gay". That is just one more old auto stereotype that is nonsense. To an extent, however, it is a "feminine" car in that more women buy them than men......the car is definitely popular among women, not gays. That is why I made the statement that I did that a man driving one would catering more or less to his girl friend.....not to a gay "boy friend".
Two words here:

Generation Gap

Where's your sense of humor? And how can my opinion be wrong?
You really need to visit Southern California for a different perspective. As always, we disagree...
Old 07-19-08, 11:15 AM
GSteg
Rookie

Received 79 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by darkdream
Hmmm really?...maybe its just the older people... in the area of the OC I live Mercedes, BMW, and Lexus are all common stuff... the girls around my age are like oh just another one... the only cars that catch their eyes really are the exotics and Porsches
Well yes I agree. Although benz, bmw, and lexus are all common, bmw and benz are the more 'wow' assuming you bought an e550 or a 550i. Obviously no one wows at a 328 or e350, except maybe gold diggers

And you're right, most people here just go "oh just another one" whenever they see a lexus, unless its an IS-F I guess we're spoiled to have some exotics roaming the streets of OC. A Lexus here is like a Mercedes in a land of Rolls Royce
Old 07-20-08, 06:28 PM
lexguynj
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have to agree with some of my fellow members on here. The type of vehicle your drive is part of your overall package, it may not say everything about you but it does reflect some things about you.

Last week on the way home from work I saw a smoking hot blonde in a convertible Porsche Carrera in the next lane over and I am still drooling over her now. A beautiful woman in a beautiful car and she knows it, that confidence in itself is hot.

The other hot women I see once in a while are in Bentley's, however they all have their windows tinted so I can't get a better look!
Old 07-20-08, 07:18 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by SoCalSC4
Two words here:

Generation Gap

Where's your sense of humor? And how can my opinion be wrong?
You really need to visit Southern California for a different perspective. As always, we disagree...
I do believe it is also based on fact.
If I remember 3 cars on teh top 10 cars women like list are VW. I believe 3 VWs are also on the gay peoples most liked list as well.

Old 07-21-08, 09:00 AM
SC400Dude
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 19psi
that's one of my dream cars. around here though, any woman i'd be attracted to wouldn't look twice. only the older redneck chicks would dig it.
Here you go dude...

Old 07-21-08, 09:22 AM
Phamboogie
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by 1SICKGOAT
I do believe it is also based on fact.
If I remember 3 cars on teh top 10 cars women like list are VW. I believe 3 VWs are also on the gay peoples most liked list as well.
weird but true. back before my senior year in high school started all my girl friends asked me if i could find a cheap vw ______. usually a jetta
Old 07-23-08, 06:30 AM
19psi
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SC400Dude
Here you go dude...

ohhhh. tucking tire from the factory. the only thing id do is add some nice 20" wheels to update it a little. i'm not a purist by any means, i like modded cars so i'd be fine with hearing some negativity by doing that becuase it would look siick!
Old 07-23-08, 11:33 AM
TwiBlueG35
Lexus Champion

Expensive good looking cars.

All Ferraris
All Lamborghinis
Porsche sports car such as 911, Cayman, Boxster
Most Mercedes-Benzs such as S-class, SL-class, CL-class, CLK-class, SLK-class
Several BMWs such as 7-series, M5, M3, 6-series

I assume women like to drive SUV themselves but don't like their guys to drive SUV also, they want them to drive something musculine and sporty and fast and most important, prestigious to show their uniqueness.......of course there are exceptions. Some women like their men to drive Camrys.....All in all it depends there are too many different types of women on earth.
Old 07-29-08, 06:47 PM
RXGS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 210 Likes on 171 Posts

i don't know about you guys, but girls my age like anything thats shinny, clean, or has a bmw, lexus, or mb badge. that is also because they are all 15/16 and think the car will match the 300 bag that daddy bought them, what kind of world do we live in
Old 07-29-08, 07:16 PM
kit cat

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ryanSC300lover
The plural of Lotus is Lotus Cars, not Loti. Yup the little boy thing-live with it every day

"Hi Ryan,

The plural of Lotus when refering to Lotus Cars (i.e. us) is Lotus (not Loti
or Lotuses etc)

If the sentence feels unbalanced then you may wish to pluralise the sentence by saying Lotus cars.

Eg: There were lots of Lotus in the carpark
or There were lots Lotus cars in the carpark.

When refering to the plural of Elise, then it is Elises

Hope that this settles the argument

Thank you and kind regards

Alastair Florance
Group PR Manager
dude, that cleared up a lot!!