Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Which car do women love guy's driving the most?

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-08, 10:34 AM
SilverBull
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Which car do women love guy's driving the most?

I know this is pure speculation but from what you hear and know. My wife is not a car person but there are certain cars I like that she hates. She isn't into flashy EVOs or STI's at all. She likes the NSX a lot. That was my only saving grace that allowed me to buy that car in the first place.

Do women dig flashy Benz or BMW cars?
Old 07-14-08, 10:53 AM
19psi
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

funny question.... women like all kinds of cars, it really depends on area i've found. here they like the germans, esp bmw and audi. they also like lexus.
when i lived in phoenix, they loved big lifted trucks on big mud tires. i got more attention in my lifted blazer than i ever got in a sports car or lexus!
Old 07-14-08, 10:57 AM
mmarshall
Lexus Fanatic

Received 86 Likes on 85 Posts

My answer to that question would be a VW Beetle. By driving one, that may likely show that her guy thinks more of HER than what his macho (and perhaps ignorant) buddies think. When you put your girl before your male friends, that says a lot.
Old 07-14-08, 11:00 AM
Allen K
-0----0-

Received 683 Likes on 466 Posts

I agree with 19psi in that it depends a lot on region as well as on age. I have noticed that the girls in my area prefer the luxury of a Lexus/Benz/BMW over the harsh ride of the Evo/STi
Old 07-14-08, 11:04 AM
ryanSC300lover
Lead Lap

Received 86 Likes on 66 Posts

My 1967 Mini. I can't go anywhere without attracting women of all ages (15-75). My other sports cars, modified cars, attract nothing but 14 year old boys.

Pics attached for your benefit.

Old 07-14-08, 11:07 AM
eyezack87
Lexus Test Driver

ROFL, your Lotus attracts little boys instead of women
Old 07-14-08, 11:07 AM
mmarshall
Lexus Fanatic

Received 86 Likes on 85 Posts

Originally Posted by Allen K
I agree with 19psi in that it depends a lot on region as well as on age. I have noticed that the girls in my area prefer the luxury of a Lexus/Benz/BMW over the harsh ride of the Evo/STi
Agreed. Most of the female STI/Evo fans I've seen are essentially high school or college girls under about 20 or so. Many older women don't care for a kidney-pounding chassis.
Old 07-14-08, 11:25 AM
19psi
Lexus Champion

funny thing is my ex wife LOVES her wrx. fully modded, from turbo, fuel system to lightened flywheel and grabby clutch, adjustable struts, lowering springs, big rear sway bar, low profile tires, etc. she loves everything about it and she's 27. of course, her maturity level in some aspects is the same as a 21 year old....
Old 07-14-08, 11:26 AM
kit cat

I really don't give a rats *** as long as I like it.
and how could you put the whole sex into one 'genre' (for the lack of better word) and try to find a generalized answer?
Old 07-14-08, 11:43 AM
Threxx
Lexus Champion

The kind of woman that would mainly be attracted to me because of what I drive is NOT the kind of woman I'd want to date other than just for maybe a fun romp around town and in bed. The kind I'd want to have a real relationship with would be attracted to me for me and not what I own.
Old 07-14-08, 12:27 PM
luxury1
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Threxx
The kind of woman that would mainly be attracted to me because of what I drive is NOT the kind of woman I'd want to date other than just for maybe a fun romp around town and in bed. The kind I'd want to have a real relationship with would be attracted to me for me and not what I own.
I agree but the car is a part of your total package and vice versa. I know that when I see a woman with a nice car, I think a bit more of her than if she had a beater as it is perhaps a part of a first impression. Same with her outward appearance. I think that many of us would admit to being attracted to a woman physically before we knew her at a deeper level.

I also think that the type of car you choose says something about you and your personality.
Old 07-14-08, 01:33 PM
SilverBull
Advanced

Don't get me wrong, I don't buy cars to impress women or anything close to that. However, I have noticed a strange amount of curiousity in my car when female friends see it now. I have one friend, a yoga instructior that is smoking hot, and she could care less about the car. I find MOST women don't give a damn what car you drive. However, an honest group of women will say it does reflect some on a guy's personality.

Another thing is while I was single I never drove a cool car(in my eyes at least). It wasn't until I was married that I started to drive cars that caught people's attention.

Last edited by SilverBull; 07-14-08 at 01:37 PM.
Old 07-14-08, 01:34 PM
2002GGPIS3
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Women of all ages like convertibles alot. I have talked to some sc430 owners and thier cars attract women more the men. They also really like bmw, mercedes, audi, jaguar, corvette and mustang convertibles.
Old 07-14-08, 03:08 PM
jracerlmn
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mmarshall
Many older women don't care for a kidney-pounding chassis.
i know kidney pounding is more for the younger women, but i'm sure the older ones can handle it too....
Old 07-14-08, 03:12 PM
Hil
Lexus Fanatic

hmm that's difficult because a lot of the girls I know do not care much about what type of car.. since they know nothing about them. I guess anything aesthetically pleasing such as a sports coupe.

lol.. the lotus.. pedophile's dream car

Quick Reply: Which car do women love guy's driving the most?