Canada For events in Canada.

need help buying a new lexus is350

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-14, 12:15 PM
mikenogo
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help buying a new lexus is350

Hey there guys! I am hoping to purchase a new lexus IS350 hopefully this spring and be a proud owner in canada/toronto region! I can't wait to share that experience with you all!
This is going to be my first time owning a lexus, I currently own 2010 hyundai genesis coupe 3.8GT with 64k km on odo. I am planning to either sell this car or trade it in depending on the offers and situation.
I was originally leaning towards the rwd platform because of the 8 speed automatic and having a bit better fuel consumption. However owning a rwd vehicle as a daily driver during harsh winter months in canada makes me think otherwise. I am also planning to finance this vehicle so I am also considering long term ownership.

That being said, I have couple questions and hopefully I can get some help!

Is there a specific dealer around this area that has a good reputation for quality of service as well as getting the better financing deals for a new lexus is350 awd f sport?

Also since the car is being purchased mid to late april, I was wondering if the new 2015 model is coming out? Do you think I will get better deals for the 2014 models?

thanks!
Old 03-30-14, 09:07 AM
dat dude
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mikenogo
Hey there guys! I am hoping to purchase a new lexus IS350 hopefully this spring and be a proud owner in canada/toronto region! I can't wait to share that experience with you all!
This is going to be my first time owning a lexus, I currently own 2010 hyundai genesis coupe 3.8GT with 64k km on odo. I am planning to either sell this car or trade it in depending on the offers and situation.
I was originally leaning towards the rwd platform because of the 8 speed automatic and having a bit better fuel consumption. However owning a rwd vehicle as a daily driver during harsh winter months in canada makes me think otherwise. I am also planning to finance this vehicle so I am also considering long term ownership.

Is there a specific dealer around this area that has a good reputation for quality of service as well as getting the better financing deals for a new lexus is350 awd f sport?

Also since the car is being purchased mid to late april, I was wondering if the new 2015 model is coming out? Do you think I will get better deals for the 2014 models?

thanks!
I would try Northwest Lexus. They had a launch event for the new IS. I also bought my car from there and they seem to be good sales/service wise. As for the discounts. Go with a 2014 as you'd be more likely to get a better deal on it.
Old 04-02-14, 04:19 AM
Kimchiguy
Pit Crew

Received 127 Likes on 62 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by mikenogo

thanks!
Hey there, I just picked up a 2014 IS350 F Sport AWD 2 weeks ago from Lexus Downtown and did extensive research before deciding to lease one. I'd be happy to share my insights with you - PM for more details!