Canada For events in Canada.

Any good alignment shops in Vancouver?

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-08, 10:41 PM
stkiss
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any good alignment shops in Vancouver?

hey guys, I have installed a new set of springs on my car, but I still haven't done the alignment test yet. Do you guys know any shops that will do a good job? I heard there is one in Langley, but it's kinda too far for me..

any suggestions?
Old 10-15-08, 11:01 PM
Kaydee
Hacked CL to become a Mod

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Dale is good...but I've never been there since it's too far, even for me. There's another place I went to in Richmond called Advance Automotive (not to be mistaken with Advance in Coquitlam)...they did a good job on my car, no more pulling to the right!!

314-5930 No. 6 Road
Richmond, BC V6V 1Z1
(604) 278-1803

On that note, I really should get an alignment, I've been raising/lowering my car for the past year I'm sure the set up is f-ed up
Old 10-15-08, 11:57 PM
Faymester
Lexus Fanatic

the shop i go to does it (they're around cambie & second) ... robert has a place that uses laser guided something or other ... supposed to be super precise
Old 10-16-08, 12:03 AM
Solo_D33A
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Kaydee
Advance Automotive
314-5930 No. 6 Road
Richmond, BC V6V 1Z1
(604) 278-1803
+1

I did my alignment with my eclipse and some other work done there, price is good, alignment's great. A few of my friends went to him for it.

And if you want (provided you have the suspension work done ie camber plates, height, damper adjustable suspensions etc...) he can set the car up for your liking (though he may disagree with you), of course you would then have to know the consequences of driving in that kind of set up.
Old 10-16-08, 08:49 AM
iNS0MNiAC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Kaydee
Dale is good...but I've never been there since it's too far, even for me. There's another place I went to in Richmond called Advance Automotive (not to be mistaken with Advance in Coquitlam)...they did a good job on my car, no more pulling to the right!!

314-5930 No. 6 Road
Richmond, BC V6V 1Z1
(604) 278-1803

On that note, I really should get an alignment, I've been raising/lowering my car for the past year I'm sure the set up is f-ed up
+1

Just got it dome there last week. Good guys, and have all the new laser alignment tools and can still take lowered cars
Old 10-17-08, 01:49 AM
stkiss
Lead Lap

okok thanks guys~ seems like the one on no.6 will be the best option within distance!
Old 10-23-08, 06:29 AM
Benjamin T
Lexus Champion

i made the mistake of going to kal tire in coq. to do my alignment... i've now since been there twice, and they can't get my steering wheel to be centered again. the tech actually gave me this bull**** story that my steering wheel was loose and i had to go to lexus to fix it! i drove straight to the dealer in pt. moody and they confirmed that kal tire is just full of it

so now i need to go to another shop, hopefully one that has a clue. i tried calling johnny at advance in richmond, but they don't have any good times in their schedule available for the next 2 weeks min..

help?
Old 10-23-08, 01:34 PM
Kaydee

you can try calling Dale's in Langley...I don't know how busy they are but since they are further out, they won't be as busy???
Old 10-23-08, 01:56 PM
Stormforge
executive matchup

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Benjamin T
i made the mistake of going to kal tire in coq. to do my alignment... i've now since been there twice, and they can't get my steering wheel to be centered again. the tech actually gave me this bull**** story that my steering wheel was loose and i had to go to lexus to fix it! i drove straight to the dealer in pt. moody and they confirmed that kal tire is just full of it

so now i need to go to another shop, hopefully one that has a clue. i tried calling johnny at advance in richmond, but they don't have any good times in their schedule available for the next 2 weeks min..

help?
can't the dealer do the alignment for you? you should be able to book an appt. fairly easily....
Old 10-23-08, 03:35 PM
stkiss
Lead Lap

i did mine at advance. pretty quick. less than 40 mins? i called and asked for the soonest avaliable time. which turned out to be right after i made the call.
i think they did a good job overall. less pulling to the right, but still a little bit. they said it's due to the tires~ not too sure about.
Old 11-21-08, 09:07 PM
MERXUS
Pole Position

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

how mch???
Old 11-22-08, 02:53 AM
stkiss
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by MERXUS
how mch???
forgot the exact price, somewhere between $90~$100.
Old 11-22-08, 02:54 AM
Kaydee

I did mine for about 110??? for 4 wheel alignment...can't remember exactly but it's between 100-120 including tax

edit: ^ wow that's cheaper than the first time...I will be going back hopefully soon
Old 11-22-08, 05:46 AM
Benjamin T
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Stormforge
can't the dealer do the alignment for you? you should be able to book an appt. fairly easily....
i wasn't at the dealer when i had work done.

on the referral from aj-racing, i was told to go to SAKO's in richmond, which is next door to volco on bridgeport rd. Their number is 6042079993
Old 12-14-08, 06:30 PM
nevermorez
Driver School Candidate

Definitely recommand Dales in Langley. Check out this thread.
http://www.revscene.net/forums/showt...alignment+shop

Quick Reply: Any good alignment shops in Vancouver?