Has anyone used Chemical Guys Leather Conditioner? - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Go Back  ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion > Lexus Special Interest Forums > Automotive Care & Detailing
Has anyone used Chemical Guys Leather Conditioner? >

Has anyone used Chemical Guys Leather Conditioner?

Notices
Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

Has anyone used Chemical Guys Leather Conditioner?

Old 01-29-19, 12:46 PM
actright
Rookie

Default Has anyone used Chemical Guys Leather Conditioner?

I'm tempted to order it, so far the chemical guys products have been good to me, like the stripper scent air fresher (my fav)

Old 01-29-19, 02:26 PM
kennyD
Pole Position

My experience with CG has always been average. Stuff is very affordable, readily available, and works ok. Depending on your vehicle, and what type of material your seats (and other interior parts) are, conditioner may or may not be useful. I don't use conditioner on my seats, rather I do maintenance cleaning every couple of weeks. You may want to (if you haven't yet) research what type of leather your car has, and whether you even need conditioner or not.

I actually have a bottle of that CG Conditioner now, it leaves a "chemical" smell, and not really a pleasant scent IMO.
The Following User Says Thank You to kennyD For This Useful Post:
actright (01-30-19)
Old 01-30-19, 04:49 AM
Freds430
Lexus Test Driver

For 20 years have used Zaino leather cleaner and leather in a bottle conditioner. Both do great jobs and make the leather smell like new again.
The Following User Says Thank You to Freds430 For This Useful Post:
actright (01-30-19)
Old 02-05-19, 09:16 AM
blizzhy
Driver School Candidate

I have. It's the best leather conditioner for car seats. I just allow it to sit for a few minutes then wipe it off with a clean damp cloth, It does not leave any residue and the conditioner smells good, too.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: