Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

Suspension ideas and brakes

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-19, 07:23 PM
JstADreme
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Suspension ideas and brakes

What's going on people I'm on the search for a new suspension for my is300. By the way is bc racing, ksport, Megan racing/ ARK/ ISC N1 amd last but not least stance xr1..

Has anyone here installed an H-Bracket on their 300 if so can you tell the different driving it daily..

Also has anyone had to removed rust from their car if so what tools did you use i just purchased an angle grinder but i dont know if ill be able to get the door jams. Ive heard of abrasive wheels.

Any suggestions, hints and tips.

also i do plan on doing the brakes soon any ideas im on a budget and was searching around and there is a website called brake performance and they have drilled and slotted rotors and ceramic pads they aren't any brands ive every heard of brandless to my knowledge so im guessing if anyone uas bought from that website. Also any companys that uave a full brake kit pads, rotors and possibly calipers for a decent price.. Thanks in advance.
Old 02-24-19, 02:03 AM
JstADreme
Driver School Candidate

Alright so just an update i spoke to someone this morning around 3 who put the rev9 in their Subaru and thwy said it was only gpod for about the first couple of months then it becomes very bouncy and loud. So stay away from the rev9 not worth the 4-500 and some change..
Old 04-23-19, 06:51 PM
Lexyaaaas
Driver

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

The saying "you get what you pay for" goes a long way here.
I have BC racing 18K/20K on my DD 2015 IS350 and its not that bad.

You might want to search on the thread some more. This topic has been covered a lot
Old 06-30-19, 10:37 PM
Arnel89
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by JstADreme
What's going on people I'm on the search for a new suspension for my is300. By the way is bc racing, ksport, Megan racing/ ARK/ ISC N1 amd last but not least stance xr1..

Has anyone here installed an H-Bracket on their 300 if so can you tell the different driving it daily..

Also has anyone had to removed rust from their car if so what tools did you use i just purchased an angle grinder but i dont know if ill be able to get the door jams. Ive heard of abrasive wheels.

Any suggestions, hints and tips.

also i do plan on doing the brakes soon any ideas im on a budget and was searching around and there is a website called brake performance and they have drilled and slotted rotors and ceramic pads they aren't any brands ive every heard of brandless to my knowledge so im guessing if anyone uas bought from that website. Also any companys that uave a full brake kit pads, rotors and possibly calipers for a decent price.. Thanks in advance.
Take a look at my post
98 suspension + brakes