Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

TEIN HA Writeup

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-02, 01:54 PM
LexusRules
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Talking TEIN HA Writeup

Hey guys, i just got my TEINs installed, oh man they are AWSOME my brakes are sweet too but the key here is the TEIN.. its beautiful i love love love love it

i would NEVER go back to stock, not for a million dollars (ok well for a million i would give it back then buy it again and re-install them, but you get the point) oh man they are sweet... i love them they make it feel like an M3 maybe, and this isnt stoftest setting this is like 8 and 10, but keep in mind i have stock 16s with winter tires so the tires are doing a lot of absorbing...

they are a must for anyone who loves cars... or at least get some spring/shock... i am so in love with them u have no idea!!!

right now the rear is 1.50 lower and the front is only about 1.00 reason being the car has to be perfectly level for 2 weeks and let the springs wear in evenly. Once the springs wear in i can give the car a forward slant, lowering the front more.

I'll keep you guys updated! pics to come!!

my brakes are awsome except one (major) problem, i was sent TWO passenger side rear rotors, not a driver and passenget one. Right now i just have it on anyways but im kinda disapointed in steve. All though all his service was good and it was an honest mistake. I haven't been able to test them because it was raining when we put them on and also u have to wear them in for a certain milage first.

Pics are coming
Old 02-16-02, 02:07 PM
LexusRules
Lexus Champion

Lightbulb ATTENTION MANARAY!

I painted my cailpers!!

YELLOW!!!!

JUST kidding man, i was gonna go with red then i was like... wait whats the subtle thing to do? and i chose black. Black really makes the caliper look cleaner but not ricy. Dont worry manaray, i haven't failed you yet have it? well unless u count the blue lights... but those are sweet. And everyone HATES weapon*R!!! geez. Weapon*R is quality stuff!
Old 02-16-02, 02:11 PM
gsnav
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Time to get some 3 piece wheels. hahahahahhahaha
Old 02-16-02, 04:26 PM
LexusRules
Lexus Champion

hahaa well i do need wheels now, but i belive you should lower before you get wheels.... wheels without lowering looks very ugly IMO
Old 02-16-02, 04:44 PM
2SAVVY
Lexus Champion

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Congrats Sasha!!

Now you gotta talk mom into getting wheels & a body kit..

Ken
Old 02-16-02, 05:07 PM
LexusRules
Lexus Champion

i wouldn't want to even if i could!!!

no offence to my mom... but there are some curb scrathes on our wheels already i dont wanna know what wider ones would do, and about teh body kit well theres just no point yet because the whole front clip would rip off in the first day considering how low i have it now plus add about 2" of body below that... definate pain.