Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Enlarging type sizes while posting

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-16, 04:38 PM
mmarshall
Lexus Fanatic

Received 87 Likes on 86 Posts
Default Enlarging type sizes while posting

Recently, I noticed that the CL format for posting and replying to posts was changed. In the old system, under the "Advanced Options" mode, one could click on the big "A" symbol and enlarge or decrease type size as desired. Unless I am just missing something (and that's possible) the new system for posting or replying to posts does not have that Advanced Options mode any more. Nor does it have any way to vary type size, though the Italic, Boldface, Insert, and Smiley-Face functions are still there.

Was the new format intentionally done this way (to prevent posters from getting carried way with enlarging type while trying to make a point), or was it something that was unintentionally overlooked?
Old 08-08-16, 04:57 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator
Administrator

Received 2,311 Likes on 1,410 Posts

Hmmm, good question. I seldom use that feature and hadn't noticed it was not on the new editor version Will find out.