Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

What section do I sell my wheels??

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-16, 11:31 AM
Ken167
Instructor

Received 107 Likes on 78 Posts
Default What section do I sell my wheels??

Im selling my stock 18in wheels--I see an area where vendors can sell stuff--how about CL members--same area??
Old 05-27-16, 11:38 AM
AyeBird
Pit Crew

Received 95 Likes on 28 Posts

The members classified but, I doubt the mods will let you sell as you need 300 posts and/or a voucher to sell but, here's the link.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/whe...lassifieds-41/

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/whe...d-read-me.html

Last edited by AyeBird; 05-27-16 at 11:42 AM.
Old 05-27-16, 11:40 AM
flowrider
Lexus Champion

Received 1,815 Likes on 1,281 Posts

There is a member Classified Section, that you do not have access to yet. Read the quoted rules below:

Club Lexus has implementing some reasonable restrictions for members who have been on Club Lexus for less than 30 days and have made less than 30 productive posts. This rule is in place to make Club Lexus a safer sales and more spam-free environment.

1) Creation of threads in our Classified forums is restricted to our active forum members only. This means members must contribute to the discussion forum for a minimum of 30 days AND 30 posts before they can post any items for sale, for trade or want-to-buy. They can respond to existing threads to ask questions and purchase items from qualified members. This rule is due to a significant increase of zero-history members posting high dollar items for sale without vouches.

Members who have been active readers but are infrequent posters will also meet the classified access criteria to create posts after 6 months membership AND 5 productive posts.

2) Signature capability, visitor messaging capability, URL posting ability, full garage access and limiting (smaller) private message boxes are in place for these members who don't meet the 30 day / 30 post criteria as well. This is due to a massive influx of automated and overseas spammers who abuse these features on a daily basis.

Once members meet both the minimum post-count and time criteria, they will be automatically promoted to the group that can post items for sale and have full access to the other capabilities. If members meet these criteria but have not been active on Club Lexus for some time, they must make a post in the discussion forums before being promoted.

Promotions will happen on an automated basis within two days of meeting the minimum criteria, so please be patient.
Lou
Old 08-21-16, 05:48 PM
superdenso
Instructor

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

What is meant by "sale without vouches"? Please, elaborate on this sequence of words.
Old 08-21-16, 05:54 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,119 Likes on 1,293 Posts

Originally Posted by superdenso
What is meant by "sale without vouches"? Please, elaborate on this sequence of words.
There is a sticky at the top of each classified forum that explains more fully (as well as in the rules linked above which were partially quoted).
Old 08-23-16, 06:19 AM
superdenso
Instructor

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
There is a sticky at the top of each classified forum that explains more fully (as well as in the rules linked above which were partially quoted).
the mispelled wyrd' confused the issue