Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Need Restoration thread?

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-13, 11:12 PM
Timbo2112
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Restoration thread?

Hi, I'm new here, but I am looking to redo my interior, as I'm sure many Lexus owners are, since the cars outlast their carpets and leather! I've been looking high and low on the site, but I have yet to find a thread that deals with restorations, only maintenance. I thought maybe I am missing something, but if not, I thought it would be a good thread to deal with common restoration topics: Interior, paint, consoles, instrumentation, etc. Just a thought. Feel free to ignore the FNG...
Old 12-04-13, 06:21 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

Hi Timbo,

There are lots of threads on those subjects for different models. I'd suggest not trying to look for a master thread on full restoration which is a bit more than most folks are willing to take on, but instead look for the individual topics.

Tons of threads on paint restoration in our detail forum
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/aut...detailing-122/

When searching for carpet replacement I found it asked several times but no great answers (merged here)
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/es3...nt-carpet.html

etc - try limiting your search keywords to the title and specific forum to narrow down your results.