Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

tilt thread locked?

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-05, 01:58 PM
TWISTED II
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tilt thread locked?

i'm not one to start issues, but just curious why that thread was closed? it was really helpful, and will be helpful in the future cuz this is a common problem from what i've gathered. just seemed kinda like a random lock IMO. any explination?
Old 03-10-05, 02:02 PM
southernsc
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yah wtf? that actually helped me out
Old 03-10-05, 02:09 PM
TWISTED II
Pole Position

me too. and i had just replied to someone who was having trouble, so i was thinking he might post again for some more info.
Old 03-10-05, 02:15 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

Twisted,

questions like this belong in the 'site suggestions' forum, or better yet PM the forum moderator.

I agree with you doesn't look like any reason to lock the thread (I re-opened). I'm guessing it was because we have had some concerns with 'random thread bumping' of old threads for no good reason on the forum in the last few months. For a purpose, to ask a question, give new info is just fine. Bumping because its funny, somebody got banned or an old arguement gets old.... I think this thread falls into the former.
Old 03-10-05, 03:19 PM
TWISTED II
Pole Position

well i revived that thread cuz i didn't wanna start a new one and i found that one when i searched. i'm still new here, so i dunno if mods are area specific, or i could PM any mod. so i wasn't sure who to PM. my bad. but thanks for the responce.
Old 03-10-05, 03:21 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

Originally Posted by TWISTED II
well i revived that thread cuz i didn't wanna start a new one and i found that one when i searched. i'm still new here, so i dunno if mods are area specific, or i could PM any mod. so i wasn't sure who to PM. my bad. but thanks for the responce.
Just scroll down to the bottom of the forum you are in and you'll see the mods listed at the bottom
Old 03-10-05, 04:06 PM
TWISTED II
Pole Position

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
Just scroll down to the bottom of the forum you are in and you'll see the mods listed at the bottom
sweet, lol. thats kind of a cool feature, lol.