Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Carson Toyota

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-08, 07:28 AM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

^^ I am sorry to hear about this Luis. I have always appreciated the hard work you did for me in the past!
Old 06-26-08, 11:25 AM
Trexus

Received 38 Likes on 27 Posts

I wasn't aware of Luis's issue and I now I see the big picture and I totally understand. I apologize for giving you and Carson Toyota a hard time. I will still buy my parts with you guys. I just got back from Carson Toyota this morning and Gordon helped me out with ordering a part and he was great...
Old 06-26-08, 12:01 PM
Carson-Lex
Original CL Sponsor since 1999

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Trexus
I wasn't aware of Luis's issue and I now I see the big picture and I totally understand. I apologize for giving you and Carson Toyota a hard time. I will still buy my parts with you guys. I just got back from Carson Toyota this morning and Gordon helped me out with ordering a part and he was great...
Trexus there is no need for an apology. I honestly only posted up because it was unfair to leave so many things unanswered and not taken care of. Normally I would have left information for Gordon and Cesar about what I was working on, and the orders and information would have been taken care.

But these events literally just happened over the last 10 days. Suffice it to say I didn't really pay much attention to anything else, and I don't think I could have even if I wanted to.

Either way I'm back at work and really looking foward to getting back into the swing of things. Anything that I might have left unattended are my main concern, so if there is anything you need help with or anyone reading this thread please call me or leave a voicemail and I will get back to you as best as I can. Just bear with me a little as I am cathing up to a few things that will take a little bit of time. Also Cesar is always here and can help out with anything that I can, hes at 310-522-2382.
Old 06-26-08, 12:37 PM
AsianGirl007
Lexus Diva

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOW I'm sorry you had to go public with such private information.

We still all love you Luis!!!!!!!!
Old 06-26-08, 01:11 PM
ffpowerLN
Lexus Champion

I ordered my F-sport sways on Saturday (or Friday night, I couldn't remember...) and picked up the parts on Tuesday. Luis was very responsible and kept me posted regarding the status, he also replied all my emails within 30 mins. Can it get better than that? I don't think so...

Luis, keep up the good work and don't worry about those few complaints. We all know sometimes s*** happens so the best we can do is move on.

I am definitely going back to Carson Toyota when I am ready to get the F-sport intake later this year.
Old 06-26-08, 02:59 PM
Carson-Lex
Original CL Sponsor since 1999

Originally Posted by AsianGirl007
WOW I'm sorry you had to go public with such private information.

We still all love you Luis!!!!!!!!
Liz, I think I also did it for myself. It brings it to reality for me. Besides, this board deserves the best I can put forth, and I havent been because of these issues. It needed to be said, and I appreciate all the support everyone on this board has been providing. It takes time, but I will move on just like everyone else, and I will continue to provide the best service I possibly can and only ask that members give me a little time to catch up to a few things that I have to finish.