Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Ordering from Carson Toyota aka l-tunedparts.com

Old 06-19-12, 08:37 PM
aWorkOfArt
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Unhappy Ordering from Carson Toyota aka l-tunedparts.com

Please dont get me wrong, I love the products they have on their site, and also the results and feedback from everyone whose ever bought from them... Just wanted to create a thread and see if anyone else is having the same problem as me?

On the beginning of the month I placed an order for a JoeZ D-AFI Intake and an aFe Pro Dry S filter and still havent received it. So I decided to call and follow up since they took out the money from my USAA account on 14JUN12. Come to find out that my order wasnt completed with the processing because they claim they have to do a wire transfer if im ordering from Guam? Which honestly makes no sense to me if they charged my card on the 14th and its now the 19th and they claimed to have sent out 2 emails which i did not receive. The person that handled my order wont be in till 0700 Pacific time so I guess I have to wait it out now worrying about my order and if it will even go through...

Anyone else ever experienced the samething as me with Carson Toyota?
Old 06-19-12, 08:48 PM
ISF4life
Lexus Test Driver

Received 164 Likes on 116 Posts

Call Luis 310-522-2383 he'll takes care of you
Old 06-19-12, 09:38 PM
mikelexF
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If they took the money that means the order is probably being processed. I'm from Canada and i order stuff from Carson all the time. It takes a few days but Luis always comes through... Just call him, Im sure he'll do his best to help you and even give you the best deal.

Did you actually speak to someone when ordering?? I always call Luis and place the order on the phone to see if the part is in stock. If so couple days max and he'll get it shipped out with tracking.
Old 06-19-12, 10:10 PM
ShadowISF
Lexus Champion

I would give them a call to specifically ask about your order. They took care of me over the phone.
Old 06-19-12, 10:17 PM
SeanGTS
Lead Lap

Wow this is interesting!

I don't have anything super shady, but... I placed an order last Tuesday for a Joe Z intake and AFE dry filter from them. I never received an email confirming the order which I thought it was weird. I called a few days later they said they received my order and I should have it anytime...

Fast forward over a week till today... I finally got my tracking order for the intake (8 days later) which I think was wayyy to long. So hopefully it shows up on Friday!
Old 06-20-12, 12:43 AM
aWorkOfArt
Lexus Test Driver

Well i didnt speak to anyone till just today. i ordered through their website l-tunedparts.com but same story i didnt get no email or tracking anything... so i guess i will be giving luis a call later in the morning before i hit the gym to get to the bottom of everything. If it all goes good then im gonna place the order for the JoeZ PTS exhaust from them and see if i can get a better shipping rate from them... till later, will update you guys along the way... im sure they were busy and my order might of been on the bottom of the to do list... till then
Old 06-20-12, 12:45 AM
aWorkOfArt
Lexus Test Driver

Oh forgot to say thanks for all the help guys! I knew i can count on the more experienced to chime in and help a brother out
Old 06-20-12, 08:33 AM
Carson-Lex
Original CL Sponsor since 1999

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm sorry guys, and I do apologize, but 1sexylexus is correct. The first portion is that the order does come in but the card is not charged at all. Since we deal with so much JDM items, we never charge the card until we confirm shipping an eta.

That being said, I also want to apologize for the confusion, the call 1sexylexus put in was after I was gone for the day to confirm the order info. My co worker was mistaken and confused it with a previous order for another unconfirmed order from Guam.

Art if you have a moment check your PM, i have forwarded all the tracking and shipping info. Your order came in on the 14th, was billed, and shipped out on the 15th via USPS with delivery confirmation.

Also if you need any assisatnce call my direct line which i also have listed all over the forum and in my signiture at 310-522-2383

Thanks guys, and again i apologize for the cunfusion

Luis S
310-522-2383
Old 06-20-12, 09:59 AM
SeanGTS
Lead Lap

Looking forward to seeing my intake this week.

For what its worth, they shipped my PTS exhaust quickly, and were great to deal with.
Old 06-20-12, 02:55 PM
aWorkOfArt
Lexus Test Driver

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Carson-Lex
I'm sorry guys, and I do apologize, but 1sexylexus is correct. The first portion is that the order does come in but the card is not charged at all. Since we deal with so much JDM items, we never charge the card until we confirm shipping an eta.

That being said, I also want to apologize for the confusion, the call 1sexylexus put in was after I was gone for the day to confirm the order info. My co worker was mistaken and confused it with a previous order for another unconfirmed order from Guam.

Art if you have a moment check your PM, i have forwarded all the tracking and shipping info. Your order came in on the 14th, was billed, and shipped out on the 15th via USPS with delivery confirmation.

Also if you need any assisatnce call my direct line which i also have listed all over the forum and in my signiture at 310-522-2383

Thanks guys, and again i apologize for the cunfusion

Luis S
310-522-2383
^^^ Now this is what I call awesome customer service! Thanks for the speedy response Luis! Not once have I doubted you guys or in your company, nor have I lost faith that this would get resolved quickly. I like to give the benefit of the doubt when it comes to these kinda things and it turned out to be just a simple misunderstanding No worries bro! Im tracking my order now and it shows that it came in at 1:12 a.m. Guam Time <- Amazing!

Thanks again Luis for all your help and I look forward to doing more business with you in the near future!

Oh and please dont forget my quote for the JoeZ PTS Exhaust shipped to Guam
Old 06-20-12, 06:31 PM
s2k636
Driver

Gotta love the power of internet. Needless to say, Ltuned parts is just one straight up people to deal with.
Old 06-21-12, 01:02 PM
SeanGTS
Lead Lap

I received mine today, it was black instead of polished like i requested... but still happy.