Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Carson Toyota

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-08, 12:06 PM
SSmith
Instructor

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Unhappy Carson Toyota

I've been trying to oder some parts for three days without any luck. Emblems, mats and some misc other items. I've bought from them years before when I had my old SC. No problems. I know we get a steep discount but is there anyone else that might be able to help or another vendor. I don't have a lot of patience.

Shane

Last edited by SSmith; 06-12-08 at 12:23 PM.
Old 06-12-08, 12:15 PM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

What happened exactly? I've never had any issues dealing with them.

This is the wrong section btw.
Old 06-12-08, 12:18 PM
SSmith
Instructor

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Waiting three days for part number verifications and mat availablity.

Shane
Old 06-12-08, 01:18 PM
AsianGirl007
Lexus Diva

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They just moved into the new facility so give them a few more days to get back to you. I know you're impatient but it's just a busy time for them right now.
Old 06-12-08, 03:42 PM
HELLAFLUSH
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow. So I'm not the only one. I tried to order some emblems from them and they never called back. I would also PM them as well with no response. I called at least once a week for a month with the same answer: I will get the prices and get back to you. No response. I purchased a kit from them and that went smooth but after that, NOPE! I guess they were looking forward to their numbers and their comission check. oh well.
Old 06-12-08, 07:01 PM
LexAnt
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ditto. I've tried ordering some Rotora Slotted rotors from them for my dad's LS. Took close to a week just to get an estimate and even that was vague. I asked how much it would be for front and rears, and all I got was a single price, not stating whether it was for the fronts or for the rears. I sent a pm asking about it and haven't received a response since. Since my dad needs these, I ended up going to MVP Motorsports. Made my inquiry and received a PM the next day on the cost of fronts and rear pricing as well as shipping. Placed the order the next day and set to be at my doorstep in a couple days. There are more parts I'd like Carson to get for me, like SS brake lines from Japan for the LS, but if they're backed up like that now, I may have to resort to another source now.

Figured something must've been holding them back on their responses considering I've spent well over 10k with them already with no problems in inquiries.
Old 06-12-08, 07:59 PM
ChronoJ1
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

For all your OEM parts needs, go here:

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...82&catalogid=0

Fast shipping, no hassle, when there's a problem some one calls promptly, etc etc.

Nothing but good business from Pembroke Lexus.
Old 06-12-08, 09:22 PM
One HoT
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

1st generation SC mats are discounted in all colors...
Old 06-13-08, 01:17 AM
FormosaSC
Lexus Champion

ive never had a problem with carson, they are great IMO, you should call them if you have any problems.
Old 06-14-08, 02:12 PM
Trexus

Received 38 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by SSmith
I've been trying to oder some parts for three days without any luck. Emblems, mats and some misc other items. I've bought from them years before when I had my old SC. No problems. I know we get a steep discount but is there anyone else that might be able to help or another vendor. I don't have a lot of patience.

Shane
I totally feel you. I ordered a grill for my 1996 ES 300 last Tuesday, June 10th and it's been four days and then don't know what's going on and I hate it when I call them and they put me on hold for like thirty minutes every time. If they're going to put me on hold that long they should just take my number down and do what they need to do and call me back to let me know what's going on. It just doesn't look good on them. I believe Luis Salazar is a manager and the service I'm getting right now doesn't look real good on him...I'm thinking of buying my parts from Sewell Lexus but let's see what happens on Monday when I call Carson Toyota. Hopefully they'll have my part in that day...
Old 06-16-08, 09:48 AM
Trexus

Received 38 Likes on 27 Posts

Here's today's update. I called Carson Toyota this morning and I spoke with Cesar Figueroa. He told me that my part will arrive later this afternoon that's what they told me last Friday which would mean that I'd have to pick it up tomorrow. He stated that the part was ordered this past Saturday but I spoke with Luis Salazar last Tuesday, June 10th and he got my credit card information and I thought he ordered the part then. Man, they seem to be a little disorganzied oh yeah I was on hold for ten minutes today that's because I called early this morning at 9AM...

Last edited by Trexus; 06-16-08 at 09:55 AM.
Old 06-16-08, 12:56 PM
Carson-Lex
Original CL Sponsor since 1999

Guys, I apoligize. I've been out sick since Wed and was not able to return until today and Steve was out since Thur in Texas for his son's wedding. Im actually still a bit under the weather, but knew I had to come in to catch up to the PMs and parts request. I apoligize for any delay caused by my absence, and will do my best to catch up due to the time I have been out.

If you need to call us please feel free to use 310-522-2383 for myself, and
310-522-2330 for Cesar. We check our voicemail every 30 minutes so if you don't get to us please leave a name and number and we will call you right back.
Old 06-17-08, 07:16 AM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I can vouch for Luis! He has been great to me and very responsive! everyone has an off day but here is a vendor that has been around for ever! what more can you ask for!!!

Mike
Old 06-20-08, 02:06 PM
Keith13b
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Speaking of Carson Toyota, I'd like to pick up a few items. Whats our discount there and can we get it online with a code or do we call it in? ALso does the discount apply to L-tuned parts as well? I'm looking at the Sirius adaptor for my 06 IS as well as some factory maintenance parts. Thanks!
Old 06-21-08, 05:44 AM
KoSC300
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yea, i needed some maintenance parts and when i called about two weeks ago, one of the reps told me Luis was out until earlier this week. I was kewl with it. He put in my order pretty quickly earlier this week when i got a hold of him. CarsonToyota are people too!... lol, so have some patience daniel son.

Quick Reply: Carson Toyota