Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

New forum look???

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-02, 09:21 PM
The Ikon
Lexus Champion

Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts
Question New forum look???

What happened to the forum? I think it is less "busy looking" as it was on earlier/before... You have to scroll down to far to get to a forum.. I like the menus to the left however... The red lettering in the "thread starter" should remain white IMO for easier reading and focusing... What do you guys think? It was tight to me as it was............ Either way keep up the good work!

Ikon

Last edited by The Ikon; 01-22-02 at 09:25 PM.
Old 01-22-02, 09:23 PM
The Ikon
Lexus Champion

You could make the "main menus" smaller on the left... Then the font would be larger in the forums when we reply.. I have a large monitor is any one is curious...
Old 01-22-02, 09:34 PM
The Ikon
Lexus Champion

Mike, I also could not "modify" my post.. I tried to delete and move a thread and could not... it said I needed to contact the admin...

I need my juice oh great Admin.....
Old 01-22-02, 09:38 PM
The Ikon
Lexus Champion

the font is way to small............. plus I should not have to use the bottom bar to move the screen to read something on evry thread because every thing appears off center... because of the over sized menu...

EPK are your moderator functions working properly?
Old 01-22-02, 09:45 PM
RacingAristo

Originally posted by The Ikon
the font is way to small.............
I have 1024x768 on my Dell 20.1" LCD and the font is small. Had to change it to 800x600 just to read Club Lexus forum. :eek:
Old 01-22-02, 10:11 PM
The Ikon
Lexus Champion

Default I got this when I tried to delete a thread.. that I posted as well.......

"You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you a paid member of ClubLexus? If not then Become a Paid Member - Click Here .
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Logged in user: The Ikon [logout]

The administrator may have required you to register before you can view this page. Forgotten your password?"

Thanks Mike....
Old 01-23-02, 05:00 AM
LexusRules
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I really like it!! although im running a 1600x1200 res on a 19" monitor so this text is SMALL! but i like it!