GS - 4th Gen (2013-2020) Discussion about the 2013 and up GS models

3D MaxPider 4GS floor liners or Lexus Liners?

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-17, 05:28 AM
Reston4GS
Rookie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default 3D MaxPider 4GS floor liners or Lexus Liners?

Hello All, now that I have my Starfire Pearl 2013 4GS I’ve been buying things obviously, and one of the first things is upgraded floor liners. I like floor liners and not floor mats, and in the past have used WeatherTech almost exclusively. However I really liked the thickness and logo on the Liners sold at the dealership. However while researching and pricing them online, I found a fairly new company, 3D MaxPider Liners and they seem to be far superior to the WeahterTech. While I like the WeatherTech, they are only a single layer of plastic and somewhat utilitarian in design, that was good for my truck, but the 3D product has layered construction and apparently has the same fit as the WeatherTech. They have several product lines, I am interested in the 3D MaxPider Kagu Rubber line, as it snows where I live and I want ease of cleaning but I like the idea of a multi layered product. Anyone have these or have had these?
Old 11-28-17, 04:00 AM
dgpiii
Driver

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

I was on their site, bout could not find that they list our 4th Gen GS as one of their listed vehicles.

Are you sure they have mats for our cars?

dgpiii
Old 11-30-17, 09:36 AM
xWildBillx
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the MaxPider floor mats for my 13'. I do not have the Kagu version, but the carpeted "classic" version. I think they are great and love them. They are like an all weather rubber mat in that they are one piece and contain spills/messes but still look like a carpeted floor liner which I feel goes with the Lexus interior better than rubber. They fit great. Also bought a set for my wife's Durango and they are great in that one also.
Old 11-30-17, 10:35 AM
Reston4GS
Rookie

Originally Posted by xWildBillx
I have the MaxPider floor mats for my 13'. I do not have the Kagu version, but the carpeted "classic" version. I think they are great and love them. They are like an all weather rubber mat in that they are one piece and contain spills/messes but still look like a carpeted floor liner which I feel goes with the Lexus interior better than rubber. They fit great. Also bought a set for my wife's Durango and they are great in that one also.
Awesome,thanks for the reply, I am definitely going with the MaxPider, but now unfortunately I have to decide on carpeted or not. There is some snow where I live and I have liked the rubber in the past. But that was a lifted trick and as you mentioned, this is a luxury sedan where carpet is probably more appropriate.
Old 12-01-17, 09:49 AM
xWildBillx
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, I live in MA, so we certainly get snow and plenty of salt, mud etc. inside the car. The carpeted mats have held up great and clean very easily. I also have the trunk liner which is only available in the 3D Kagu and I much prefer the carpet. The Kagu can get scraped / dug up by sharp objects like the corners of heavy boxes, wood etc. The carpeted floor mats also have different material where your feet rest while driving so they will not wear out quickly.
Old 12-01-17, 05:22 PM
Reston4GS
Rookie

Originally Posted by xWildBillx
Well, I live in MA, so we certainly get snow and plenty of salt, mud etc. inside the car. The carpeted mats have held up great and clean very easily. I also have the trunk liner which is only available in the 3D Kagu and I much prefer the carpet. The Kagu can get scraped / dug up by sharp objects like the corners of heavy boxes, wood etc. The carpeted floor mats also have different material where your feet rest while driving so they will not wear out quickly.
We are talking about the carpeted liners right? Anywho, I think I’m convinced on getting the carpeted instead of the Kagu rubber.
Old 12-02-17, 01:42 PM
turbo1
Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have these, while they are not the best for longevity, they look amazing when they are new.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/6-Colours-L...pX0NTT&vxp=mtr
Old 12-03-17, 05:44 AM
Reston4GS
Rookie

Originally Posted by turbo1
I have these, while they are not the best for longevity, they look amazing when they are new.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/6-Colours-L...pX0NTT&vxp=mtr
What color did you get? I was thinking the black should hold up, right?
Old 12-16-17, 08:35 AM
turbo1
Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I got black. Always get positive comments when people see them. Leather didn't last a year where my heel rested into. Either way I think they are totally worth it.
Old 02-02-18, 02:12 PM
andygill27
Rookie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It looked like the trunk liner wasn't the full trunk, but only a tray. I couldn't find an accurate image of the actual item on Autoanything.com. Got weathertech instead since i have them in the front and rear inside anyway (dealer included).
Old 02-05-18, 07:00 AM
Reston4GS
Rookie

So I ended up having the Rubber 3D MaxPider on my Amazon wish list and someone got them before I could change to the carpeted version. I love the mats but now that I have them I would definitely have preferred the carpeted ones. These will be my winter mats for now, which they are perfect for the snow and salt!
I ended up getting the WeatherTech trunk liner and the ROLA rigid base trunk organizer that is tied down and I love it! No more Sh%! rolling around in the back.
Old 02-05-18, 07:12 AM
ph0bolus
Intermediate

Received 95 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by turbo1
I got black. Always get positive comments when people see them. Leather didn't last a year where my heel rested into. Either way I think they are totally worth it.
Was thinking about getting these before I eventually found a good deal on some weathertechs.

Would you happen to have a picture of them inside your car for reference?
Old 02-05-18, 04:16 PM
Reston4GS
Rookie

I’ll take a photo tomorrow ph0bolus
Old 02-05-18, 04:42 PM
ph0bolus
Intermediate

Received 95 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by Reston4GS
I’ll take a photo tomorrow ph0bolus
Thanks!!!!