NY FS: Poly Rear SUBFRAME BUSHINGS

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-13, 08:21 AM
aliga
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default FS: Poly Rear SUBFRAME BUSHINGS

Here is the long awaited and overdue polyurethane rear sub frame bushings for the 92-00 Lexus SC300 and 400 as well as supra mkiv 93-98 all turbo and non turbo.

PRICE: 200 shipped in the STATES.

Install is straight forward if you have ever replaced a bushing before, Just remove the old bushing and housing assembly using nothing more than a 22mm socket,14mm socket and a propane torch to burn the old rubber out then clean the housing and sleeve which will be reused to house the new bushings which just presses in by hand.

Install should not take very long (about 1 hour or so for an experienced mechanic) on a lift with proper tools although it can be done with hand tools and a jack in the yard.

These in conjunction with our polyurethane differential bushings will eliminate wheel hop and keep your car firmly planted and add predictability as well as inspire confidence when spirited driving or at the track as these have been tested in bone stock street cars as well as the MAS performance 9 second sc300,
This is a must have for even a bone stock car as these cars are starting to age and the very soft rubber bushings the weak link.

These are the only polyurethane rear sub frame bushings avl in the north American market and only avl right here on clublexus.

There is virtually no additional noise or vibration/harmonic transfer to the chassis with these like there would be with a solid aluminum bushing.

Pics:
http://www.galantvr4.org/img.php?id=145248
http://www.galantvr4.org/img.php?id=145247
http://www.galantvr4.org/img.php?id=145246
http://www.galantvr4.org/img.php?id=145249
http://www.galantvr4.org/img.php?id=145250
http://www.galantvr4.org/img.php?id=145251
Old 03-25-13, 02:30 PM
INTIMAZY
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

package deal with the diff bushings?
Old 03-26-13, 08:02 AM
aliga
Former Sponsor

We can do 320 shipped with diff bushings.
Old 03-28-13, 06:18 AM
xirforever
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Aliga,

How about the other two rear subframe bushings?
Can you post pictures of the diff bushings too?

Thanks,
Nick
Old 03-28-13, 08:10 AM
OG Dada
Lexus Champion

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Since you went into production. With this one, I would assume that the rear differential bushings are gonna be available in the future too? I really need to replace the front differential bushings and these but the rear differential bushings is the worst on mine...
Old 03-28-13, 09:12 AM
xspsi6
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Fill the rears in with window weld and you will be good and if you have poly diff bushings and the rear sub frame bushings this will be all you ever need because these 2 bushings are stressed the most causing all of the problems with wheel hop an un predictable handling etc etc.

90% of the problems are caused by those bushings, The polyurethane bushings are designed to take almost all of the load.
Old 03-28-13, 09:40 AM
OG Dada
Lexus Champion

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by xspsi6
Fill the rears in with window weld and you will be good and if you have poly diff bushings and the rear sub frame bushings this will be all you ever need because these 2 bushings are stressed the most causing all of the problems with wheel hop an un predictable handling etc etc.

90% of the problems are caused by those bushings, The polyurethane bushings are designed to take almost all of the load.
I remember you or somebody else say that before. Just to make sure we're in the same page, I'm talking about this;
What's happening in mine, is when I ask somebody to switch it to Drive, and look at these bushings, I can clearly see both move rapidly without any hesitation and creates a loud clunk. Now I thought about doing what you said a long time ago, when someone first said it, but kept on wondering if the window weld is enough, then why did Battle Version make solid mounts, like the one in the pic?

And obviously I don't want to do the solid mounts, since it will add vibration, which a lot of people has already said who have done it. I've already made up my mind in using OEM's, but just seeing you guys put this other bushing in production, gave me hope that you will do the rear differential bushings as well some day, or am I wrong?
Old 03-28-13, 10:44 AM
xspsi6
Lexus Champion

Yea talking about those, If you put in the poly diff bushings all of your movement will be gone with no increase in vibration.

This is super common with these cars which is why the diff bushings were born in the 1st place but the super soft diff bushings are the root cause of your issues I promise

It's a major improvement and after the installation you will wonder how you lived with it for as long as you did!
Old 03-28-13, 10:53 AM
xspsi6
Lexus Champion

The diff clunk will for 100% sure be gone with polyurethane replacements but there no reason at all to make the rears as they are just along for the ride and mimic what the front diff ear bushings transfer to them but if you stop the movement in the diff bushings you also stop the movement to the rear diff mount bushings as well.

Less flex = more power to the pavement and the change is nice as it makes the sc feel more like a sports car not a land yacht

Last edited by xspsi6; 03-28-13 at 10:56 AM.
Old 03-28-13, 12:54 PM
xirforever
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When I went to solid subframe bushings it did very little for my terrible wheel hop. The best thing I ever did by far was upgrade my motor mounts.
Old 04-06-13, 09:29 AM
xspsi6
Lexus Champion

The main source of wheel hop cause is the diff bushings.
Old 04-20-13, 09:40 AM
INTIMAZY
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Sent ya $320 a while back aliga, any update on shipping?
Old 04-20-13, 11:25 AM
aliga
Former Sponsor

let me look into this.
Old 04-20-13, 01:26 PM
92blacktt
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

aliga, are the diff bushings poly or aluminium?
Do the diff bushings include the rear and front mounts?
Do the subframe bush include all 4?

Interested in a package deal.
Old 04-21-13, 05:51 AM
aliga
Former Sponsor

Poly.

Diff bushings are for the ears.

Quick Reply: NY FS: Poly Rear SUBFRAME BUSHINGS