Search this Thread

Old 08-22-03, 02:42 PM
TGRich
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by NRG
Euro SC looks like that? WTF?

too bling for me =\

I think a bone stock 1991 geo metro is too bling for you. I'm anxiously awaiting the day I see a post from you where you don't hate on someone's ride for being to ricey or too bling.
Old 08-22-03, 04:42 PM
Vegassc400
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think a bone stock 1991 geo metro is too bling for you. I'm anxiously awaiting the day I see a post from you where you don't hate on someone's ride for being to ricey or too bling.
LOL Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I'm waiting for that day too though. Not holding my breath.

Last edited by Vegassc400; 08-23-03 at 05:59 PM.
Old 08-22-03, 06:05 PM
NRG
Lead Lap

actually. i have many pictures of clean looking SC.
AutoCouture SC400

i dont mind bling, just keep it on the rims..

That bling in this topic is almost as bad as chrome fender flares..

That sc is nice, if the cf hood and door was color match. and minus all the stickers.
Red car with bronz rims is clean as fork.
The car looks better now, i cant wait to get pictures of it in a week at the D1 event

In my option2 magazine, their's a picture of a clean SC on some volks. i need to get a scanner.

ok back to the topic..

Not my cup of tea. =\

Last edited by NRG; 08-22-03 at 06:05 PM.
Old 08-23-03, 12:48 PM
DaizenLex
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How about you post pics of your Sc so we can see how we all should make our sc's not too "bling" and "rice" looking. First off if you have an SC, unless you try really hard you cant really get your car rice looking, its a Lex and everyone knows that. My sc may not be clean to aheemm your eyes but everyone that looks at it tells me its a as sexxy as cars come. Plus i dont know anything rice about a 300hp V-8 engine, but then again my car is probably too bling for you.
Old 08-23-03, 02:04 PM
NRG
Lead Lap

my sc400 is stock. i dont see any reason to upgrade the car for performace use, beause it weights 3700lb.
the only thing i got done to it is eibach springs, some expansive *** sound system that will own all sound system in this board, and a 97+ convertion.

Dont forget where you're from.. out here in cali, we have the cleanest looking cars. Most of the cleanest looking car on this forum are from cali. i've seen most in person.

I never said rice is in performace, rice is the style of the car..
like i said before in a previous post. i have some friends with some ricey looking cars, but put mad horse power on the ground..
all though 300hp v8 lexus isnt special. just remember your weight too. so let me do the math, you're doing like 240whp right? at 3700lb, your car is about 15.4 sec
i have a friend with a built b16 that probably does 160whp, and weights 2200lb, and does mid 13s.

Feel good about your hp now?
Old 08-23-03, 02:14 PM
TGRich
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by NRG
my sc400 is stock. i dont see any reason to upgrade the car for performace use, beause it weights 3700lb.
the only thing i got done to it is eibach springs, some expansive *** sound system that will own all sound system in this board, and a 97+ convertion.

Dont forget where you're from.. out here in cali, we have the cleanest looking cars. Most of the cleanest looking car on this forum are from cali. i've seen most in person.

like i said before in a previous post. i have some friends with some ricey looking cars, but put mad horse power on the ground..
all though 300hp v8 lexus isnt special. just remember your weight too. so let me do the math, you're doing like 240whp right? at 3700lb, your car is about 15.4 sec
i have a friend with a built b16 that probably does 160whp, and weights 2200lb, and does mid 13s.

NRG, I think I speak for all when I say this.

We are pretty sick of hearing your incessant derogatory comments. Expressing your opinion is welcomed, but when all we hear is rice, rice, rice and haven't seen much in the way of constructive posts from you, it gets old- quickly.
Different people have different opinions about what is clean, what is rice, etc. Most people here if they don't like something, they simply say "not my taste" or they say nothing at all.
Anyway, in the future I am asking you to please contribute to the forums instead of bringing them down.

Thank you,
Tim

Last edited by TGRich; 08-23-03 at 02:15 PM.
Old 08-23-03, 05:24 PM
Coolstr85
Rookie

Originally posted by NRG

ok..just for ur info. atlanta is ranked #1 when it comes to cleanest cars. that was done by sport compact car almost a year ago. california is ranked #5. yes california does have very clean cars, but if u look at the scene as a whole, there is a lot of rice there. atlanta on the other hand has the cleanest number of cars per import scene as a whole. next. u think ur sound system can outbump mine? i doubt it. are u going to nopi nationals? id love to have a little 1 on 1 bass competition, cause i guarantee my civic will outbump your SC. guaranteed. so yea, if u dont have a useful comment. then keep your fingers off the keyboard.
Old 08-23-03, 05:29 PM
shyvpboi
Rookie

hey mike and rush...i know this is off topic but what percent tint are your windows
Old 08-23-03, 05:56 PM
SilverBolt 219
Pole Position

Originally posted by tggoodrich
NRG, I think I speak for all when I say this.

We are pretty sick of hearing your incessant derogatory comments. Expressing your opinion is welcomed, but when all we hear is rice, rice, rice and haven't seen much in the way of constructive posts from you, it gets old- quickly.
Different people have different opinions about what is clean, what is rice, etc. Most people here if they don't like something, they simply say "not my taste" or they say nothing at all.
Anyway, in the future I am asking you to please contribute to the forums instead of bringing them down.

Thank you,
Tim
Ditto. And FYI Cali. is def. NOT the only place in the world with clean cars.
Old 08-24-03, 02:04 AM
NRG
Lead Lap

Originally posted by Coolstr85
ok..just for ur info. atlanta is ranked #1 when it comes to cleanest cars. that was done by sport compact car almost a year ago. california is ranked #5. yes california does have very clean cars, but if u look at the scene as a whole, there is a lot of rice there. atlanta on the other hand has the cleanest number of cars per import scene as a whole. next. u think ur sound system can outbump mine? i doubt it. are u going to nopi nationals? id love to have a little 1 on 1 bass competition, cause i guarantee my civic will outbump your SC. guaranteed. so yea, if u dont have a useful comment. then keep your fingers off the keyboard.
Base competition? dunno about that.. i only got 2 10" free air sub
thats the best i could do to make my system look clean in my SC.
If my car had room, i could've put like some JL W7 or something, i dunno.
I hope you knew this already, but Nopi is the number rice car show. Too many stunnas there with their backward hat, bling on their neck.
My amps probably cost more then your civic.
i thought atlanta was filled with people driving SUV with huge rims?
When i think clean, i think JDM clean. i dunno I guess its just how its diversed out here in cali =\
When i go to car show, their's half show, and half event, like drag, or drift.
Ill post pictures of D1 event from this up coming weekend, and you'll see what i mean.

The only reason i dont say nice stuff, because to me you guys are just stranger, you guys dont mean nothing to me. Why be nice? Im stright up with everything. Why try to front something else thats different?
you know something is ugly, just say whats on top of your mind. Dont be nice, and lie to them.
I love it everytime when im at work, some rice boy comes up to me, and say: man, i just got some nice rims on my car. i always say: sorry to say this, but that **** is ugly.
I rather set a standard. and its my own standard, i dont follow people. im not trendy. i do my own things.

I've also notice that its the trend thats in some area, that make people blind.. i cant help anyone there, but just yap my mouth off. Sometimes i just forget where everyone is from, and how hard it is for them to see.
To tell you the truth, i use to like rice too, but later found out, everyone uses their car as a dress up doll.

ok, rant is over. someone kill this thread.. =\
Old 08-24-03, 02:54 AM
Vegassc400
Lexus Champion

If you don't like anything that anyone does to their ride and you have nothing to contribute then you should find another site to post on. Opinions are valued here. Hatin on everyone elses ride isn't.

Last edited by Vegassc400; 08-24-03 at 03:00 AM.
Old 08-24-03, 11:06 AM
TGRich
Lexus Champion

The only reason i dont say nice stuff, because to me you guys are just stranger, you guys dont mean nothing to me. Why be nice? Im stright up with everything. Why try to front something else thats different?
you know something is ugly, just say whats on top of your mind. Dont be nice, and lie to them.
I love it everytime when im at work, some rice boy comes up to me, and say: man, i just got some nice rims on my car. i always say: sorry to say this, but that **** is ugly.
I rather set a standard. and its my own standard, i dont follow people. im not trendy. i do my own things.

Why be nice? Because everyone here is here to help each other. We all have a common interest. I'm sorry that you feel the way you do, but obviously (through this thread and others) your feelings/comments and the way you portray them are not welcome.If this were any other forum you would have been flamed like crazy or banned by now. We are trying to deal with this constructively. You are more than welcome to participate in our discussions, but for the final time- please try to make friends, not enemies. Try to help one another, not tear them down. If this is impossible for you to do, I suggest you find another forum.

Last edited by TGRich; 08-24-03 at 11:07 AM.
Old 08-24-03, 11:49 AM
Coolstr85
Rookie

if ur amps cost more than my civic then u paid way way way to much for them. especially if ur running 2 free air subs. cause free air subs cant handle many watts
Old 08-25-03, 01:00 PM
BAZ
Pole Position

Handbags at midnight?
Old 08-25-03, 01:12 PM
rushgator
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by BAZ
Handbags at midnight?
??? Call me dense, but sometimes I don't get british humor.
Well, thanks for lightening up this thread, which has gotten way, way , way off subject.

My tint is 5% on everything but drivers & pass, where it is 15% or something. Honestly, I'm just guessing. The d & p windows are legal limit here in TX, and the rest are limo. The super dark tint was on the car when I bought it.

Quick Reply: It's the "how not to act on CL thread"