SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

It's the "how not to act on CL thread"

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-03, 01:14 PM
rushgator
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by NRG
The only reason i dont say nice stuff, because to me you guys are just stranger, you guys dont mean nothing to me.. =\
Then why are you here?
Old 08-25-03, 01:31 PM
BAZ
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are you speaking to me, or just chewing on a brick? i can think of other things but not dense!

Have you never been invited to a dual? [pistols] ya avn't lived lad!!

Sorry boss!! i will leave straight away
Old 08-25-03, 01:49 PM
TGRich
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

BAZ, what are you talking about? Have you been drinking again?

Handbags at midnight..........

Old 08-25-03, 02:07 PM
BAZ
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hope you are well my friend?......history lesson? no, maybe when i see you next time....am not gonna waste any more space
Old 08-25-03, 02:25 PM
TGRich
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Earth to Baz! I have no clue what you are talking about man.
I guess I'll just have to wait until the 13th- will you be there?
Old 08-25-03, 02:45 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Received 335 Likes on 221 Posts

Nrg's ORIGINAL post was simple and not degrading, just a clean simple opinion. What this thread has transpired into will NOT be tolerated in this forum, nor on this website. If you have a problem you take it to P.M. you do NOT turn it into a lynching. Anymore stunts like this will be cause for a look into your future with CL effective immediately. This includes people prodding for pics to be posted, saying "go somewhere else and leave" etc...

What makes us great in respect to other forums is our ability to communicate rationally and peaceably to each other and respect the forum enough to take any problems to P.M. I expect our members to be above any discontent and to realize we ALL have different opinions and are allowed to state them until it becomes a one on one or 5 on one discussion which at that point we take to P.M..

If anything goes beyond ONE post in a disagreement you should discuss it behind the scenes, not in this forum.

Response to Comments
If you have a problem with another member's comments in a posted thread, do not respond with any further comments that will aggravate the situation. Reacting to a hostile post with more hostility puts you in jeopardy, and puts you at risk for action against your account even if it is another member’s fault. Members have two options of recourse:

Email the moderators of the forum in which the offensive comment is posted, directing them to the individual and thread in which the problem occurs. Use the "Notify a Moderator" button on the bottom of the offensive post to accomplish the same thing. Moderators will look into the issues and take the appropriate actions.
Resolve the problem between both of you via email or Private Message (PM).

Personal Attacks
While we encourage lively debates and discussions, we will not tolerate personal attacks of any kind. Any person attacking another forum member will receive a warning and have their offenses removed. One more offense and the offending member will be permanently suspended from ClubLexus. Any member that physically threatens another member on ClubLexus will result in an automatic suspension immediately.

Last edited by O. L. T.; 08-25-03 at 03:04 PM.
Old 08-25-03, 03:00 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Received 335 Likes on 221 Posts

Example:

Dear XXXXXX,

I noticed you posted 'XXXXXXXX" in this thread here: "XXXXX" I have to say i disagree. Personally i like it and was curious what you saw in it that made you say that.

reponse from XXXX

Personally, I think it reminds me of a dodge neon on Dubs. I'd remove the fender flares and ........ blah blah.......

response from Sender

You know, i think it might look better without the flares now that you mention it but i still think it isn't as bad as you say. however what i don't like is the........

response from XXXX

Nope, me neither. We have found a common ground. I'd like it if that were not done to it.

catch ya later.

/ Example over.