1992 2.5 twin turbo - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Notices
SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

1992 2.5 twin turbo

Old 02-02-18, 05:15 AM
dodger444
Driver School Candidate

Default 1992 2.5 twin turbo

the drivers seat in our 1992 2.5 tt has worn through on the bolster -as they do ,Does anyone know if you can swap the back of the seat with a passenger seat back,I have read somewhere here in the UK that it is possible to do this -any ideas on how to do it would be helpful ,assuming it can be done, obviously it's the other way round for us as it is RHD
Old 02-02-18, 05:40 AM
logix7
Driver

ive had this theory for a while and have been looking for a donor.. from what i can tell i THINK you could swap the *cushion* but most likely not the seat-back Frame itself. i was going to the try this along the the bottom cushion as well. I know the seat-bottom is slightly asymmetrical but, i was going to try anyways.
Old 02-02-18, 08:04 AM
dodger444
Driver School Candidate

Just got this info from a breakers here in UK -email as follows -"Unbolt the bottom part(4 bolts) unpick the cover,pull it off,put it on the other one-it's a lot of work,but it works fine"

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 1992 2.5 twin turbo

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: