SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)
View Poll Results: how much would you pay for this car now, and how much if it was awd
15-20k as is
75.41%
20-25k as is
13.11%
25k-35k as is
9.84%
35k-45k awd
11.48%
45k-65k-awd
6.56%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

sc300 1jz twin greddy widebody,the TRUE first vertex ridge widebody in the USA

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-09, 02:52 PM
$hogunn
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yes this is where i extended the harnesses, they are inside the armrest now.

yes more ****ty photos! lol

even more muahahaha lol

door panels, did the handles 2 tone as well. and should have chrome inner door handles in , if i can get them to fit!

Old 12-18-09, 02:56 PM
$hogunn
Driver

yeah, here are a few pics of me test fitting the TRD 14" big brake kit, on the front wheels. it is outstanding! funny part is, if i use the stock supra tt calipers, i have to use 5mm spacers. but with the bbk upgrade on, no spacers needed, and actually room to spare. and man do they fill up the volks < JEEZ >

if you want the backstory on the trd brakes, basically, the trd flagship car n japan had them, and they were supposed to come into production, but never did, they are a combination of trd and brembo. brembo special mounting brackets, trd calipers, braided lines, trd pads, brembo hats.. just plain sex.

updates: i will take pics of the removed woodgrain thats painted red the same as the seats, very nice indeed, brought the whole dash together. also i know all the pics are crappy n the car is dusty, so ill take some with it washed off finally since its getting the intake pipes redone so i can finally close my bn hood. the old ones only allowed me to close the stock hood.

here are pics of the trds" enjoy. pricing will be around 3500 for the fronts. i have the rears waiting in japan, when they arrive ill post pricing up, ultra rare, and well worth the money. also they will be brand new in box!

and if you look WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY in the back, you will see a completely deconstructed old 70's mopar..... muahahhaha viper v10 going in her next, just waiting to sandblast and go with the duster front end.
Old 12-18-09, 02:57 PM
$hogunn
Driver

how ironic lol.
Old 12-18-09, 02:58 PM
$hogunn
Driver

the before and after, here are the trd big brakes, after i sanded them down to bare metal, painted them silver, then candy ontop, they look great in the sun. they are 14 inch rotors 355mm, braided lines. the whole nine. i will finally get the drive the car home tomorrow, hopefully.

i will post final pics of the engine and interior here shortly, drove it the other night, shes like a bat outta hell. just in love.

Last edited by $hogunn; 12-18-09 at 03:31 PM.
Old 12-18-09, 03:07 PM
Kohinoor
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

very nice execution. im just wondering what made you buy those headlights and taillights
Old 12-18-09, 03:34 PM
LiCelsior
Retired

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

wow this build is SICK.
Old 12-18-09, 03:35 PM
94_soarer
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Glad u finally decided to post this over here on clublexus instead of supraforums, its no haterz over here like there are over there..lol

anyway u already kno how i feel about the car bro, its sick!!!
but the headlights and taillights scare me..lol ditch em quick..lol

naw, but overall wicked SC bro!!!
Old 12-18-09, 03:37 PM
$hogunn
Driver

Default solid on the headlights, shaky on the tails.

Originally Posted by Kohinoor
very nice execution. im just wondering what made you buy those headlights and taillights

well, the headlights match the paint, and the sleek and renewed appearance of the car. its not meant to look like a 92 sc. so i dont want to use 92 parts. now the rears, they came in a set lol, so i was just plain old foolish for those but if you read the postings, im not going to keep the tails. im going to tint them with a candy red tint, should make them come back more to the original look, with the updated lighting pattern to take them into the the 2010's. im not a purist. so i dont feel inclined to keep the car all traditional. ive owned too may scs in my life to just keep it the same.

even with my supra, guys were like dont do this, n that. but really , they are purist. they say get a single, i put twins on both. its just a choice really.

but how silly would it look with stock headlights lol, i mean when ppl see the car, they love it, and most say lexus should have gone with that look instead lol.
Old 12-18-09, 03:44 PM
$hogunn
Driver

thank you very much, i appreciate the luv.

and man are there some haters over there or what. and especially since i own a supra as well, lol.

they headlights look great on it, really. there are no other options, im not going to use a set of lined headlights in 2010 when none of the headlights now have lines in them.

and again i appreciate the luv, just wanted the real lex owners to have something to look at.

Originally Posted by 94_soarer
Glad u finally decided to post this over here on clublexus instead of supraforums, its no haterz over here like there are over there..lol

anyway u already kno how i feel about the car bro, its sick!!!
but the headlights and taillights scare me..lol ditch em quick..lol

naw, but overall wicked SC bro!!!
Originally Posted by LiCelsior
wow this build is SICK.
Old 12-18-09, 03:53 PM
HeisLegend
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by $hogunn

Car looks good dawggg.

Seriously though, good work.
Old 12-18-09, 03:53 PM
RedPhoenix
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I love it... (minus tails)

What paint did you use for the calipers? looks like metalcast by duplicolor.

Matt
Old 12-18-09, 04:13 PM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Damn its MR. IRONMAN welcome to CL brotha I think you will find more love this site LoL
Old 12-18-09, 04:14 PM
$hogunn
Driver

i hate the tails too, but since its not done yet, dont hold them against me, wating for the red tint paint to come in.

yes i used duplicolor, have been using that system for years, works great, better than any thing else. and they look much deeper than a powder coat ever could.

Originally Posted by RedPhoenix
I love it... (minus tails)

What paint did you use for the calipers? looks like metalcast by duplicolor.

Matt
Old 12-18-09, 04:20 PM
$hogunn
Driver

Originally Posted by YeA 2jZ
Damn its MR. IRONMAN welcome to CL brotha I think you will find more love this site LoL
yeah, been on cl for so long, but honestly never had a reason to post, sad part is, the sc is a million times more sex than any supra, and ever tho i own both, im selling my supra, keeping my sc, and building an sc430. i just have to find the right one. and if you think the sc300 was sick. i got some insane **** in store for you with the sc430.

yea, its the ironman lol, aka the shogun assassin, aka blanco mamba dos, aka hugh hef, aka the blk mcguyver, aka im seeing double lol.

really tho, sf is starting to suck big *** wolly mammoth ballz. i dunno what happened to it, but it really is. i love my supras, but i love my lexus more without a doubt.
Old 12-18-09, 04:32 PM
TURBO819
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Do Luck Dual 4 inch into 3 inch Exhaust

About Time. Now we need a Sound Clip of that Do Luck Dual 4 inch into 3 inch Exhaust .

Last edited by TURBO819; 12-18-09 at 04:42 PM.

Quick Reply: sc300 1jz twin greddy widebody,the TRUE first vertex ridge widebody in the USA