Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

sc4

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-02, 01:00 AM
Manaray
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Sorry Lex, I can't say a word....
Old 04-26-02, 05:44 AM
DriftGirl
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally posted by manaray
Sorry Lex, I can't say a word....

We (sc4 owners) will band together and find yoo!!!!

j/k
Old 04-26-02, 08:42 AM
Lex Luthor
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sure, it won't be toooo hard to pick out manaray from all the other funny looking Asians in Cali.
Old 04-26-02, 09:13 AM
DriftGirl
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally posted by Lex Luthor
Sure, it won't be toooo hard to pick out manaray from all the other funny looking Asians in Cali.
oh, I thought he looked like 'Chef'?
~Em
Old 04-27-02, 12:49 AM
Manaray
Lexus Fanatic

Nope, I don't look like Chef (though in the summer, I do tan well)...

As for banding together...well, at least I know I can cap 31 of ya before I have to reload... Acts of violence in my general direction is not recommended...
Attached Thumbnails sc4-sa58osw.gif  

Last edited by Manaray; 04-27-02 at 12:51 AM.
Old 04-27-02, 07:49 AM
Lex Luthor
Lexus Champion

Hehehe, you're a funny guy Mike, 'funny how, like funny haha?'. These guys know me as a boxer, but when I was a kid I used to compete in a few NRA competitions with an old bolt action, used to dig shooting. I keep a piece in the night table, this is NY after all, a friend of mine gave my his gatt when he moved back to Puerto Rico. Mostly though, I think I won't have to use it to defend the Lex, which is parked literally 6 inches from my bedroom window, but instead to take care of that racoon that keeps ripping into my garbage night after night (we call him 'Rocco' , he's got the biggest @ss you've ever seen, gonna change his name to J-Lo if I don't pop a cap in him). manaray, at least give me a clue, something to keep me from selling the SC4 and then having a 400hp bolt-on blower kit get released a week later.
- JonJon

P.S. - Mike, it's a 92F that's been 'cleaned up' , 14 in the house and one on the front porch, catch my drift?
Old 04-28-02, 04:00 PM
Manaray
Lexus Fanatic

Lex - I've been out of the competitive shooting thing for a while now, don't have the time anymore...I used to shoot every week...but now, I can only go like once a month or just do some indoor shooting a couple times a month (since it's not as time consuming as the outdoor range and cleaning the rifles)...right now, I'm getting more into my paintballing hobby/sport...

Racoons are cool...little bandits...just lock the trash cans...no need to kill it...

As far as home defense, I have a trusty .40 cal auto by me (I switch out guns every couple months...just because I can) but if the shiat hits the fan, I have my AR15 (100+1 rounds via a Beta C-Mag), AK47, and HK91 ready to rock and roll...I can create my own little "jihad" on any intruders... I want some cameras installed in my place so that I can have a picture of the perp's face before he gets smoked...

Preban AR-15 - $1700
Collapsable Stock - $100
Beta C-Mag - $400
100 rounds of Ammo - $40
Trijicon ACOG NSN -$700

Look on perp's face before he gets swiss cheesed....PRICELESS.

As for the secret kit...it's not going to be anytime soon (it'll be months at the earliest), but I think it'll be worth the wait. It's still being worked out so who know if the deal will go through.
Old 04-28-02, 05:50 PM
Lex Luthor
Lexus Champion

Beta C-mag, lovely, and I thought that was the Trijicon sights, very nice, I can't keep hardware like that around, Deb would **** me off one night and i'd pull a Robert Blake.:eek: Gonna give up waitin' for a 1UZ turbo or blower, found a new shop yesterday, spent all day with them, they're gonna build up an SC3 for me, custom-fabricated tubular stainless equal-length manifold from Turbo People, trick turbo with their confidential housings and wheel, 3 core FMIC, all the goodies. Gonna sell the SC4 in 2003 and start that project up, provided i'm not forced into buying a ring that is, she's startin' to get reeally impatient, gonna have her talk to 'SC300TURBO' , he talked his girlfriend of 5 years into waiting so he could get a T70 and Haltech! Sooo, provided that conversation goes well, that's the plan, if not, i'll have to pop a blower on the SC4 and be content.

P.S. - Rocco will live, sprayed him with all kinds of stuff already, he's not afraid of me at all, walked right up to me the other night, Deb freeked, she was screeming to run away, I was just gonna pop a cap in his big @ss, just a wee flesh wound, but you're right, we're all god's creatures, and he's just tryin' to get his eat on.....
Old 04-29-02, 12:25 AM
Manaray
Lexus Fanatic

Rocco - Hehehe...yeah, I have no problems pop a cap in a HUMAN's *** because people know what they are doing (for the most part). Animals are innocent. They are just trying to survive. They don't understand that they're messing up your trash can...people DO understand and do it anyways....know what I mean? As you can probably tell, I'm not much of a hunter...I would only hunt if I couldn't find a fast foot joint!

Turbo SC can become an expensive proposition. Sounds like a lot of work and money. Why not just keep the SC4 for a while...see what comes up...
Old 04-29-02, 08:58 AM
Lex Luthor
Lexus Champion

Give me a reason to......
Old 05-01-02, 01:14 AM
Manaray
Lexus Fanatic

You're not going to get it out of me. Give up! I have sworn to secrecy and I don't want to mess it up. If I say anything rumors will start to spread and it might ruin the whole thing...patiences my friend...patiences...