Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

1jz wiring help

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-06, 02:12 AM
sc1jzgte
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1jz wiring help

i was extending the 1jz ecu harness and yes i kno, cut one wire at a time and extend so u dont get them mixed up, well i did that for the first clip, realized each wire was a diff color so the next clip i cut and took home(was at the shop) to do and realized there were 3 sets of wires that are the same exact color. yes im a dumb***. but i noticed on a different clip that there were 2 wires that were the same color and they turned into 1 wire a little ways down. i looked at the 3 pairs of wires i cut that are the same color to see if they just went to the same signal and it diddnt matter. but i went back on the wires like 7 inches or so and diddnt want to keep goin tearing back on the harness to see where they went. can anyone just confirm that they are the same signals and it doesnt matter which one goes to what, i doubt it but u never know until u ask, otherwise tomorrow i got alota tracing and diagram searching to do, heres sum pics, and also anyone good enough to just look at these pics and sum diagrams and tell me what to do, heh, dont mean to be lazy, but dont have the diagrams and havent done it b4, im sure ill end up with them and doing it if i have to, jus askin for sum help if anyones on the ball with this, thats wat these forums are 4 right?
thanks in advance

the pic shows the clip and the 3 pairs of wires that have me messed up, 2 green, 2 white, and 2 red/blk wires, now that i have them cut i dont know which green wire goes to which green wire or if it matters.
Attached Thumbnails 1jz wiring help-a3-pairs-of-wire.jpg  
Old 05-04-06, 02:15 AM
sc1jzgte
Pole Position

this pic shows the clip so u can tell what clip im looking at
Attached Thumbnails 1jz wiring help-aclip-w-3-pr-wires.jpg  
Old 05-04-06, 02:18 AM
sc1jzgte
Pole Position

this pic shows the pinout loc of the wires