NON-Lexus vehicles for sale This sub-forum is where all vehicles that are not made by Lexus should be posted. Members only, NO DEALERS ALLOWED.

FL 4/S RARE DIAMOND SILVER/BERRY RED 04 MB SL55 w/ 26K SUPER CLEAN HEAVY OPTNS WARRANTY

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-14, 03:20 PM
Lexobenz
Pit Crew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up 4/S RARE DIAMOND SILVER/BERRY RED 04 MB SL55 w/ 26K SUPER CLEAN HEAVY OPTNS WARRANTY

*********** SOLD *************** for 1k under asking price... just FYI..

What's up all. I spent over a year hunting down this combo (it was only this or Alabaster white over Berry), and scooped it up the minute I did. Anyone who appreciates this car, color & options understands that it's a needle in a haystack, especially w/ these miles.

Long story short:

2004 SL55, CLEAN TITLE, I'm the 3rd owner, it's only been in CA & FL, and always garaged it's whole life (I shipped it to NY when I bought it..it lived there for about 3 mo's until I moved down to FL..ironically after having shipped it up to NY). Car is in FL near Clearwater.

26,3xx on the Odometer. CLEAN, CLEAN, NO STORIES, I had MB of Miami PPI (pre purchase Inspection-- still have docs) the car before I bought it, had one leak, the previous owner spent $265 to repair it, and I scooped this bad boy up!

Since then, I've had about $6k (thanks Acura care warranty!!) of goodies replaced, and even spent about $1k out of my own pocket (as I presumed I'd never part w/this car) to repair misc things (like the horn that honked when you turned the wheel!! haha) that MB Miami didn't catch. I have ALL receipts. New motor mounts, new shifter assembly, New S/C clutch pulley (all NEW as of last year), prior new trunk struts, etc, etc.. NOW this car is MINTY.. no issues, OH yeah, Progressive's Snap shot killed my batteries, SO I got 2 BRAND new batteries this year too!! woo hoo! ... this car is good to go!

DESIGNO (my VMI says "Magno Alanite..BUT the paint code is 762) Diamond Silver.. Interior Berry Red, Ash Black wood grain.

Panoramic Roof
Keyless Go
Parktronic
Ventillated/Heated/Massage seats.
EVERY OPTION (except auto trunk closer & distronic)
Auxurilary cable in glove box for IPOD/MP3/ETC..
EUROPEAN front impact strips
Lowering links installed, conservatively lowered.. therefore front bumper IS NICE! and crack free!
Custom RED weather proof mats. Nearly UN-used OEM mats.
Putting on NEW OEM front brake pads this week, along with B service being done. .. again.. I planned on keeping the car forever...

Sale does not include Monoblock II's shown, included are the stock AMG 18", staggered 5-spokes, light nicks on a wheel or two, and needs front tires.

REMAINING ACURA CARE WARRANTY (covers air suspension, etc, etc SUPER COMPREHENSIVE) is transferable to new buyer (all fees, I believe $50 PAID BY BUYER, paperwork done by buyer). It was a breeze to transfer, as I did the same from the prior owner. WARRANTY ENDS JUNE 01, 14'.

There are the smallest of paint nicks or touched up chips (I have about 5 photos) on the car, that is the extent of the "issues" it has, and none are in conspicuous areas, as I'm a picky individual..hence stalking, locating, and acquiring this specific color combo. Almost went for a black on berry one, but so glad that fell through..SILVER is the easiest to maintain color.. as we all know. Any serious parties I'd be happy to send additional detailed photos.. but wasn't going to go crazy in this one post..

Because I'm a fair & reasonable person I've priced it based on a mix of Manheim numbers, in consideration with what I see private party and retailers asking.. I see LOTS of SL55's with way more miles asking the same as or more than I am (maybe because of a few mods or the likes)...AND those cars are fare more mundane color & option combos... Frankly my replacement car for this I suspect will not be as nice.. but... it is what it is..

$34,500 OBO Look me up on the forums, I've sold a my GS430, Auto Couture Magnifiques, etc, etc an HPS supercharger from my prior CLK430 (on MBworld) to a happy buyer, I listed my CLK430 here, and sold numerous parts too, My ebay account has been active since 01 and I have 1900+ feedbacks.... any who... Legit seller here...and I bet I'm pickier' than you about my cars.. I don't park near anyone.. no matter how far the walk is, or how s!itty the weather is, lol..

Last edited by Lexobenz; 10-18-14 at 03:43 AM. Reason: SOLDEDDEDDDDDDD!
Old 05-06-14, 10:04 AM
JAYGS4NYC
Intermediate

Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Great seller..

Erik is a great seller. I bought his 02 GS430 six years ago. Cleanest used car with a complete service history and quality upgrades I have ever bought. My brother even bought his 03 CLK430 AMG convertible last year. Both cars were and are mint. Preventive maintenance done too from Erik. Couldn't be happier. Buy with confidence if I dont buy it first! Good luck w sale Erik..
Old 07-08-14, 04:04 PM
Lexobenz
Pit Crew

Thanks Bro! Ironically.... I want a GS again.. I guess 3 wasn't enough for me..and the grass is always greener on the other side...

BUMP FOR THIS AD.. If you have a CLEAN (1-2 owners, ZERO accidents, MAINTAINED), 98-05 BLACK INTERIOR GS 3/4/430 for partial trade, and you want to step up your game to something like this.. get at me.. I REALLY want an JDM RHD Aristo... may even consider a 1st gen as a partial trade.. LMK..

I just put another $3k+ into the car in mods & maintenance

EUROCHARGED ECU TUNE
SMALLER SUPERCHARGER PULLEY, AND DOUBLER IDLER PULLEY
BELT WRAP KIT
$1,500 for those 3.

Front Brakes just done.
Fuel Pump replaced
Front LCA bushings replaced
Hazzard button switch assembly replaced (was gummy from cleaning chemicals before)
Maybe something else...looking for the receipt now..
ANYWAY CAR IS EXCELLENT, current mileage is 27,1XX

Last edited by Lexobenz; 07-08-14 at 04:07 PM.
Old 10-18-14, 03:44 AM
Lexobenz
Pit Crew

SOLD!!!! To the gentleman in AZ. !!