NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Springfest 2013 Information & Attendance List

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-13, 11:18 AM
phatjay
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Springfest 2013 Information & Attendance List

What's up NELOC family?! Hope everyone and their cars have been doing well! As I'm sure everyone has already noticed, our 2013 season planning never took off as it did for 2012. Hopefully with all the new enthusiasm for a comeback, some of you can step in and help plan events. With that being said and although I never got around to putting together a full blown calendar for us this season due to not being around, I present to you this thread regarding Springfest 2013, one of NELOC's biggest events for the past few years. I ask for all of you to make your best efforts to attend this. I attended with a little more than a handful of members last year, but still had a great time, so let's try to bring NELOC there in full force this year and have even more fun! Please take a look at the following information and add yourself to the attendance list if you plan on going and of course feel free to post any suggestions you may have. I look forward to seeing and hanging out with you all!

I would also like to give special thanks to Joe aka Ultra Vip for hosting this great event and holding it down for NELOC! Always appreciated!

Registration
Pre-registration online is $20, while registration at the event is $30. Save yourselves the $10 and pre-register!

http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae/...13598&psmode=3

Hotel Information
Aloft Chesapeake has been NELOC's hotel of choice for Springfest for the past few years. Let's keep this tradition going and get our own party going as usual! We should plan to arrive at the hotel by late afternoon (4-5pm?) on Friday, May 10.

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/alofth...PEAKE.COM_3003

Facebook Event
http://www.facebook.com/events/393822830695704/?fref=ts

Past Event Coverage (courtesy of Jae Park Photography)
http://www.jaepark-photography.com/E...1785&k=5T2qLgK

Attendance List (Username, Name, State, Car)
1. phatjay - Jimmy - NJ - IS300 *Registered*
2. IS250TW - Bernard - NJ - IS250 *Registered*
3. PandaIS300 - Jae - VA - IS250
4. camelflage - Josh - VA - IS300 *Registered*
5. itzs4m - Sam "that guy" - NJ - IS300 (it's my bday) *Registered*
6. Lexiana93 - Dana - MD - SC300 *Registered*
7. BernieIS - Ryan - PA - IS350 (maybe)
8. Tabaka - Shane - VA - SC300 *Registered*
9. tjmhillz - TJ - NJ - IS300 *Registered*
10. NYGS3ANDY - Andy - NJ - GS300 *Registered*
11. OVRDOSE - Belco - VA - IS250 *Registered*
12. Seven0Tree - Todd - VA - IS300 *Registered*
13. sr71b - Jeremey - MD - SC300
14. pakeeno - Kino - VA - IS300 *Registered*
15. Dova - Jose - NJ - IS250 *Registered*
16. veron1987 - Veron - NY - GS430 *Registered*
17. spleon2206 - Sean - NJ - IS300 *Registered*
18. gyunit - Geenah - VA - IS350 *Registered*
19. ebb100z - SITNLOW - MD - IS350 *Registered*

Last edited by phatjay; 05-01-13 at 03:55 PM.
Old 02-07-13, 11:55 AM
IS250TW
Lead Lap

Just Registered
and I think you have the wrong format but ill follow yours

1. phatjay - Jimmy - NJ - IS300
2. IS250TW - Bernard - NJ - IS250
Old 02-07-13, 12:06 PM
PandaIS250
Lexus Test Driver

Of course I will be there
Old 02-07-13, 03:45 PM
camelflage
Pole Position

ill be coming. not sure if ill bring the fr-s, or the is300, or both, or just the 2 fr-s'.. lol
Old 02-07-13, 05:08 PM
itzs4m
Driver School Candidate

1. phatjay - Jimmy - NJ - IS300
2. IS250TW - Bernard - NJ - IS250
3. itzs4m - Sam "that guy" - NJ - IS300 (it's my bday)
Old 02-07-13, 07:08 PM
Ultra Vip
Lexus Test Driver

Hope to see Everyone again. I've Let josh and jae know what the discount code is.

I am regretfully informing you guys I will NOT be hosting the after party at my home for the fourth year in a row. This show has gotten much to big for me to accommodate everyone comfortably. I think I had close to 200 people roll threw my home last year. An tho I never had a problems with any guest. It is time to find a larger venue. I'll will keep jae and josh posted of the plans as the are formed.

Joe
Old 02-07-13, 08:44 PM
phatjay
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Ultra Vip
Hope to see Everyone again. I've Let josh and jae know what the discount code is.

I am regretfully informing you guys I will NOT be hosting the after party at my home for the fourth year in a row. This show has gotten much to big for me to accommodate everyone comfortably. I think I had close to 200 people roll threw my home last year. An tho I never had a problems with any guest. It is time to find a larger venue. I'll will keep jae and josh posted of the plans as the are formed.

Joe
Glad you chimed in Joe! Sucks that we won't be hanging out at your place again this year, but I'm sure you'll make something nice happen otherwise Any chance of getting NELOC on the event flyer or is it already too late? And a nice section at the show?
Old 02-07-13, 09:58 PM
Ultra Vip
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by phatjay
Glad you chimed in Joe! Sucks that we won't be hanging out at your place again this year, but I'm sure you'll make something nice happen otherwise Any chance of getting NELOC on the event flyer or is it already too late? And a nice section at the show?
I will do my best to get Neloc on the flyer as long as it hasn't gone to print already. I will get you guys a spot as always but I need to a constant number of confirmed cars going to make sure I have enough space for Neloc. I don't come on to this forum much so someone please try to keep me update on fb. Right now I have a lot to check up you guys but as it guess closer to show date I'll will have less and less time as I have to prepare my car, the arrival of many other cars and after show activities. So help me help you guys by just keeping in touch with me. An ill make sure it will be an enjoyable time for everyone as I have for the last three years.
Old 02-07-13, 11:36 PM
TheAzn
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Are we rolling in altogether to park in the same spot? Registering or no? I may go this.
Old 02-08-13, 07:23 AM
phatjay
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Ultra Vip
I will do my best to get Neloc on the flyer as long as it hasn't gone to print already. I will get you guys a spot as always but I need to a constant number of confirmed cars going to make sure I have enough space for Neloc. I don't come on to this forum much so someone please try to keep me update on fb. Right now I have a lot to check up you guys but as it guess closer to show date I'll will have less and less time as I have to prepare my car, the arrival of many other cars and after show activities. So help me help you guys by just keeping in touch with me. An ill make sure it will be an enjoyable time for everyone as I have for the last three years.
Sounds good. I added you as a friend on Facebook just now and I will continue to bump up the link for this thread in our group with the hopes that more people will be made aware of the event. I'm keeping in touch with you and Jae.

Originally Posted by TheAzn
Are we rolling in altogether to park in the same spot? Registering or no? I may go this.
Yeah, the plan is for whoever wants to attend to be registered and we'd roll in together as a group and park together.
Old 02-08-13, 10:50 AM
Lexiana93
Driver School Candidate

Lexiana93- Dana- MD SC300
Old 02-11-13, 02:45 PM
BernieIS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My car IS350 should be done by then. I am definitely wanting to come down, I hope that there is nothing that needs to be done for my brothers wedding that is coming up the next week.
Old 02-11-13, 04:07 PM
Broseidon
Driver School Candidate

i'll be there.

IS300
Old 02-11-13, 08:18 PM
1JAllDay
Driver

1jallday- Ian- MD- SC300
Old 02-12-13, 08:24 AM
Tabaka
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I should make it this year, but I say that every year and then the car goes down

Quick Reply: Springfest 2013 Information & Attendance List