Let me set something straight here

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-08, 06:56 PM
UncleRay
Lead Lap

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Let me set something straight here

Yay! It's all gooooooooood.

Last edited by UncleRay; 02-25-09 at 09:05 PM.
Old 06-09-08, 08:01 PM
BernieIS
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Rasool,

that takes some guts to put yourself out there like that. I was unaware of your disability and I for one apologize for anytime I may have offended you. I hope that you will continue to check the forum and hangout. I would hate to think that we as a group would turn someone away.
Old 06-09-08, 08:07 PM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I commend you on sharing this with us. Hopefully this will open the door for individuals to understand you as a person and refrain from jumping to conclusions.

All he is asking from us, is to have some patience and understanding. Which I know alot of our fellow members do have So let's re-welcome Rasool and show some consideration and maturity when it comes to interacting with him. Which I know as adults we are capable of doing.

If you need anything Rasool as per our conversation feel free to give me a call

Welcome to NELOC!!!

Last edited by GSoup; 06-09-08 at 08:24 PM.
Old 06-09-08, 08:12 PM
Juangado
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm not one to tease unless its in pure fun. But i will say I looked the key in my trunk before and had my nephew crawl through the little hole to get them for me. We're human and that happens to more people then they would like to admit. Your cool in my book and i hope you stay with us and continue to be and active member.
Old 06-09-08, 08:16 PM
PlatanoTLS
Lead Lap

Re-welcome Rasool..I had no idea..Mad props for sharing that info with everyone.
Old 06-09-08, 08:21 PM
PaPaHoFF
Lexus Champion

I definitely respect you for putting yourself out there like that. Takes guts. I didnt post in the thread about you being locked out but to me thats no biggie. Im sure everyone here has been locked out of somewhere in their lifetime. Stay strong!
Old 06-09-08, 08:42 PM
UncleRay
Lead Lap

Cookies for everyone! Yay!

^---- that's my ADD kicking in LOL.
Old 06-09-08, 09:38 PM
Choas
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Never would have thought that reading your posts man. It must have took a lot to post this thread up here man mad props to you. Oh and I've looked my keys in the trunk and on my driver seat and even in the hood once before lol.
Old 06-09-08, 10:07 PM
Lexatlast
Lexus Test Driver

Definitley did not know that...

Rasool you silly boy, you never told me! Well, I'm not going to "re-welcome" you to NELOC simply cause I'm probably gonna just talk to you tomorrow and such formalities are left to OGs but like these other guys said, mad props for the personal confession.

Special treatment is not necessary, just basic consideration that all forum members should give anyone. Thats all Rasool is asking for.

Sorry we couldn't do the whole bar hopping thing tonite Rasool, feeling sick as hell. But no worries, there are parties everywhere, all the time Every night this week there are things goin on in NB I'm probably gonna hit, and you're more than welcome to join
Old 06-09-08, 10:10 PM
UncleRay
Lead Lap

Cancel the Bar Hop >_< Some clown wants to go golfing tomorrow, and they're making me come in on my day off!!! Monday nights are my bar hopping nights :P I hate them! I'm going to take Saturday off so I can enjoy my weekend
Old 06-10-08, 06:33 AM
RolxuSC400
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have read your postings and never found anything difficult to follow. Glad you decided to stick around though I think you'll be happy you did. Keep up the postings!

BTW...least you didnt drain your oil to change it and refill with ALL 7 quarts of oil THEN decide to check on it and realize you forgot to put the freakin plug back in! What a freakin mess.
Old 06-10-08, 07:11 AM
ErseOne
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by RolxuSC400
I have read your postings and never found anything difficult to follow.
What he said. But if you feel like that, just re-read your post and edit.

Don't worry dude, locking keys in car? Not a big deal at all. I'm still waiting to see what happened with your boss' daughter!

I've been on a few other forums and I have to say that CL is the best by far.
Old 06-10-08, 07:18 AM
Curry
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

If it makes you feel better I locked my keys under my hood the other night... lol. I wont say how I got them out, but it only took us a few minutes.
Old 06-10-08, 09:01 AM
Lexatlast
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Curry
If it makes you feel better I locked my keys under my hood the other night... lol. I wont say how I got them out, but it only took us a few minutes.
probably rocked that bad boy til it fell out of the bottom of the engine bay lol
Old 06-10-08, 09:18 AM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Personally, it doesnt matter to concerning your disability. This will only hold you back as far as you let it, and so far you seem to be doing fairly well with dealing with it. As others have said, mad props to you for putting things in the open so that people can understand you a little better. As far as the locking the keys incident,, don't let it rub you the wrong way. Everyone has done that at some point in their lives,,ie. try locking your keys inside of a running 18 wheeler and having to break into one of those in 20 below weather. Long story,,,, happy ending,,,anyway. The forums here are pretty light hearted when it comes to taking jabs at people. PLEASE dont take it seriously, as if it were, it would be addressed in person. Best thing you can do is sit back and enjoy a good laugh along with everyone else and move on. You think you have it bad,, I have been called several names here (Trukn[screen name], Juggernaught [goodness this one took 6 months to die off], the Senator [still active name,,run with it], The Preacher[got this one from your roundtable,, you were there,, I am long winded and passionate about all of my causes], as well as Cult Leader[ I know where this came from,,kinda an undergroound thing].

Here sit back and laugh at this one,,,,

Originally Posted by greenvy2k
i thought the juggernaught was tony(trkn1)

lmao. WOW!!! Thats funny.

You have no idea how long I wanted this one to go away,, but hell I fell out on the floor laughing at it too. You can find these post in the Carlisle aftermath thread from 07.
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...isle+aftermath

Last edited by trukn1; 06-10-08 at 09:22 AM.

Quick Reply: Let me set something straight here