Eclipse In-dash motorized face CD player with DSP control and ext amp (PRO COMP UNIT)

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-05, 01:26 AM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Received 335 Likes on 221 Posts
Default Eclipse In-dash motorized face CD player with DSP control and ext amp (PRO COMP UNIT)

$99

(+ $10 ship)

Eclipse 55430 Motorized flip face cd player with DSP control. This is a Pro Comp unit that features external processing and amp on a cord and box to be placed away from the head unit. This head unit has full DSP control capability, as well as other Eclipse add-on's.

This head unit was designed to be Eclipse's competition level head unit. It has pre-outs for the front, rear, and subwoofer. It features subwoofer controls built into the head unit for the separate sub channel.

The unit has performed flawlessly in my BMW for one full year and now I have replaced it and moved on. This unit is an excellent example of Eclipse's crisp and balanced sound, here for a very good price so that I may make some room for other toys.

I have this unit for sale else where, so if you want it - SPEAK UP! Please pm me on this because I may forget I stuck it in here.
Attached Thumbnails Eclipse In-dash motorized face CD player with DSP control and ext amp (PRO COMP UNIT)-155_5576.jpg  

Last edited by O. L. T.; 12-26-05 at 01:29 AM.
Old 12-28-05, 03:28 AM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Received 335 Likes on 221 Posts

Another picture of the unit.
Attached Thumbnails Eclipse In-dash motorized face CD player with DSP control and ext amp (PRO COMP UNIT)-attachment.php.jpg