ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   LX - 3rd Gen (2008-2021) (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/lx-3rd-gen-2008-2021-203/)
-   -   My 2016 LX570 will be here next week! (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/lx-3rd-gen-2008-2021/801507-my-2016-lx570-will-be-here-next-week.html)

ybing 11-22-15 06:10 AM

Originally Posted by jjbenzo (Post 9261604)
We test drove a 16 LX today. I have a quick questions that the salesperson could not answer.

Wireless phone charging shows to be an option in the brochure, but nobody can figure out where it is, or even if the two vehicle they had on the lot were even equipped with it. One person told me that if the vehicle has the center cool box, then there is no Qi wireless phone charging. One LX had the center cool box while the other did not, but we could not find the wireless phone charging on either. Could someone please clarify detail surrounding this feature?

Also, my dealer said they are selling them at msrp, has everyone else paid msrp, or have there been at least something off?

Thank you.

Of course they are selling them at MSRP lol, if not selling at MSRP that mean they price up :woohoo: all cars are sell at MSRP unless some limited release model or high demand model at the beginning of release need to pay extra...

It is how much lower than MSRP the dealer can give you, try go end of the month or end of the day, if the dealer or salesman didn't make their goal that day, they may give you more discount to push the sell. And it will be better if there is multiple dealerships in town for completing... In Vegas only 2 dealership and is same owner, so...no chance at all LOL :sad:

SW17LS 11-22-15 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by mikeivan (Post 9261897)
The interior styling is luxurious, driver centered and quite a step up from my LX. The rear seat DVDs are huge and ugly and intrude into the rear passenger space, imho. I would prefer 20" wheels with Michelins. I will have to special order to get exactly what I want, four month delivery time estimate! Still trying to make up my mind. I like the new RX but can't get past the cheap looking black plastic trim.

Attachment 374498

To me this is a financial decision, if you can afford comfortably the LX and you aren't bothered by the expense of it, I wouldn't even consider the RX.

Roger60 11-22-15 06:35 PM

I got $2k off

bleach666 11-23-15 01:22 AM

Originally Posted by Roger60 (Post 9262501)
I got $2k off

Where do u live in Canada and how to get the qi wireless working? Does it required some kind of other accessories

ybing 11-23-15 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by bleach666 (Post 9262787)
Where do u live in Canada and how to get the qi wireless working? Does it required some kind of other accessories

The qi is at the bottom of the media unit, press the cover will open the space, and there is a "power" switch to activate the qi charging; well first you will need to have a device that support qi; iphone don't have wireless charging unless you buy a adaptor, a lot of high end Android model will support wireless charging.

AustinHusk 02-02-16 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by GoHuskers (Post 9242413)
real life pics

Nice.

I'm new to the board. Looking to get an atomic silver w/Cabernet int. Looks like a hard color to find...

Oh and YESSS!! Go Big Red!

aashour6 02-03-16 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by AustinHusk (Post 9349319)
Nice.

I'm new to the board. Looking to get an atomic silver w/Cabernet int. Looks like a hard color to find...

Oh and YESSS!! Go Big Red!

My dealer in Colorado Springs had an atomic silver on cabernet but it sold the day it arrived. Are you in dallas? I was down there in december and I recall that both park place and sewell lexus had the color combo your looking for but they both most likely sold

AustinHusk 02-03-16 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by aashour6 (Post 9350877)
My dealer in Colorado Springs had an atomic silver on cabernet but it sold the day it arrived. Are you in dallas? I was down there in december and I recall that both park place and sewell lexus had the color combo your looking for but they both most likely sold

I'm in Austin.

Inventory changes every few days on these vehicles so if it's not availabe today it might be in a few days. The key is finding the right dealer (actually salesman)