LS - 4th Gen (2007-2017) Discussion topics related to the current flagship models LS460, LS460L and LS600H

The perfect Lexus

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-12, 07:29 PM
SBlexus
Lead Lap

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Ys88q7
ISH !!!!!It is the perfect Lexus for me!!!!I wanna see that beast u got squattin in the garage!!!!!
Ok Ys88q7 I got u let me get a few more pics, I'm still waiting on the wheels but she is loaded with everything but the overhead tv and the rear center console with reclining seat. You stole my color Lol
Old 08-09-12, 07:34 PM
SBlexus
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by PRSUIT460
It all comes down to you aren't going to be able to please everybody. The majority of the people that buy and own the LS aren't even on the forums..
Thanks for your post Prsuit and your right but just getting this type of feedback makes me appreciate and enjoy my car even more. By the way nice ride
Old 08-09-12, 07:40 PM
SBlexus
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Lextrician
agreed but I do not think there is anything wrong with this thread, how you gonna put a supercharger in the ls and it handles like crap???? maybe lexus will do what infiniti did and take there suv engine and throw it in there sedan... I doubt that, 5.0 seem like the next choice! let's keep the thread going this is one of the few that is still interesting.
Great point Lextrician and I really appreciate the support on this tread. The current package that Lexus offers probably wouldn't work but maybe the one on LFA might work. Thanks again for the support.
Old 08-10-12, 05:49 PM
Ys88q7
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Have you done any mods to your 460L sblexus!!I seen your Gs400 on CD and that thang is SICCCCKK!!!!!
Old 08-10-12, 06:04 PM
SBlexus
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Ys88q7
Have you done any mods to your 460L sblexus!!I seen your Gs400 on CD and that thang is SICCCCKK!!!!!
Not yet I'm waiting on the right set of wheels, and thanks I did that car years ago.
Old 08-12-12, 08:56 PM
bagyo
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well IMO, the perfect Lexus that I can envision that may be affordable enough to actually purchase in the future if such a thing came in to fruition, is a LFA with an aluminum body (to cut down cost). Toss out some electronic mumbo jumbo (also to cut down on cost), with a proper manual transmission(who cares if I lose a couple milliseconds to shift, it's all about driving pleasure). A couple seats in the back to fit a couple kids or better yet couple petite hotties for Fridays and Satudays night out. Voila! There you have it, a perfect Lexus.
Old 08-13-12, 11:30 AM
SBlexus
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by bagyo
Well IMO, the perfect Lexus that I can envision that may be affordable enough to actually purchase in the future if such a thing came in to fruition, is a LFA with an aluminum body (to cut down cost). Toss out some electronic mumbo jumbo (also to cut down on cost), with a proper manual transmission(who cares if I lose a couple milliseconds to shift, it's all about driving pleasure). A couple seats in the back to fit a couple kids or better yet couple petite hotties for Fridays and Satudays night out. Voila! There you have it, a perfect Lexus.
That sounds like what GM did in the late 60's, early 70's with their COPO version. Not a bad ideal if your going for strictly power.