Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

TX 2011 Lexus ISF

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-17, 08:36 PM
Addiction
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 2011 Lexus ISF

Sold!!

2011 ISF, 75k miles (lots of highway miles this past year 20k), LED headlights, All options- power everything, heated seats, MarkLevinson stereo, park assist, navigation, back up camera, leather/sueide seats, carbon fiber accents, etc. VIN: JTHBP5C29B5008570

All maintenance up to date, synthetic oil changes from lexus dealer including the big 60k mi service.

Motor is 100% stock. All interior lights have been upgraded to LED as well as puddle lights and trunk. Adult owned and babied, garage kept, never raced or tracked. Only reason for selling is because of child support otherwise I'd keep it. Best car I've owned by far.

2011 and up are the most desirable due to a factory LSD and much improved handling and ride quality as well as improved interior/gauge cluster. Drive an 08 and then come drive this one...

Cons: little curb rash ��, few rock chips on hood, and a few scratches around door handle from previous owner.

$29,900

Please excuse the bird crap...took some quick pics at work and washed it off once I was home.

Last edited by Addiction; 03-31-17 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Price drop
The following users liked this post:
ModInJapan (02-20-17)
Old 01-04-17, 05:35 AM
Leander311
Intermediate

Received 47 Likes on 35 Posts

I've seen this on Houston's CL over the past week or two... Gorgeous F! If I could only keep black clean, I'd scoop this up post-haste. Been looking for silver or white. GLWS!
Old 01-04-17, 04:35 PM
Addiction
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Leander311
I've seen this on Houston's CL over the past week or two... Gorgeous F! If I could only keep black clean, I'd scoop this up post-haste. Been looking for silver or white. GLWS!
Yeah thanks man. Black looks the best imo but it is a pain to keep clean! I typically go for white cars myself but something about the black ISF I couldn't pass up Good luck in your search! Awesome car.
Old 01-05-17, 01:31 PM
Leander311
Intermediate

Received 47 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by Addiction
Yeah thanks man. Black looks the best imo but it is a pain to keep clean! I typically go for white cars myself but something about the black ISF I couldn't pass up Good luck in your search! Awesome car.
Hmmm. After ~10 years of white/silver cars, it's hard to imagine anything else, though seeing in person may mean something then... I do have a car wash membership and room in the garage that would help keep her immaculate. Planning any trips to Austin soon? I'm buying a buddy's Ducati Multistrada in The Woodlands, but it's not for a few months. Might be a better time for me to consider upgrading anyway if you still have her.
Old 01-06-17, 07:21 PM
Addiction
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Leander311
Hmmm. After ~10 years of white/silver cars, it's hard to imagine anything else, though seeing in person may mean something then... I do have a car wash membership and room in the garage that would help keep her immaculate. Planning any trips to Austin soon? I'm buying a buddy's Ducati Multistrada in The Woodlands, but it's not for a few months. Might be a better time for me to consider upgrading anyway if you still have her.
Haha yeah garged is best! I do visit Austin somewhat often but no plans as of now. I definitley need to sell quickly but we will see!
Old 01-07-17, 06:52 PM
Addiction
Driver School Candidate

Price drop to $32,500. Picking up my new car soon so I need this gone asap! All PM's returned!
Old 01-29-17, 10:24 AM
Addiction
Driver School Candidate

Back to stock except LED's. Fresh detail. New price $32K or best offer.

Last edited by Addiction; 01-29-17 at 10:33 AM.
Old 02-11-17, 10:10 AM
Addiction
Driver School Candidate

Price drop $31k
Old 02-11-17, 09:17 PM
kolyan
Advanced

Received 34 Likes on 26 Posts

At $30-31k this is a pretty good deal compared to others, especially considering that 60k maintenance is done already....That alone costs at least $1000 bucks.

Last edited by kolyan; 02-12-17 at 10:02 AM.
Old 02-12-17, 10:37 AM
Addiction
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by kolyan
At $30-31k this is a pretty good deal compared to others, especially considering that 60k maintenance is done already....That alone costs at least $1000 bucks.
Thanks...trying to price it to sell. I think I paid $1200 for the 60K maintenance. Bought the car with 56K and had no clue about the 60K service costing so much.
Old 02-19-17, 09:02 PM
BRD
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You mentioned it has been returned to stock, other than the LED headlights...may I ask what mods you had done previously?

I am in Virginia, but travel to San Antonio and Houston quite regularly for work. Would love to check out the car.
Old 02-20-17, 08:51 AM
Addiction
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by BRD
You mentioned it has been returned to stock, other than the LED headlights...may I ask what mods you had done previously?

I am in Virginia, but travel to San Antonio and Houston quite regularly for work. Would love to check out the car.
LED headlights are actually stock on the 11. I was referring to the LED interior lights, puddle and trunk lights. Mechanically the car has always been stock. The items I removed were s4play diffuser, 15mm H&R spacers, blacked out grill and window trim. Let me know next time you come down and we can set something up. Thanks.
Old 02-20-17, 10:06 AM
BRD
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the extra info. PM'd.
Old 02-20-17, 12:58 PM
MpKSonic
Driver

Received 17 Likes on 9 Posts

Any pictures of the front?

Also, where at in Texas are you located?

Last edited by MpKSonic; 02-20-17 at 01:03 PM.
Old 02-20-17, 01:28 PM
Addiction
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by MpKSonic
Any pictures of the front?

Also, where at in Texas are you located?
Located in Houston.

Quick Reply: TX 2011 Lexus ISF