Notices
Lexus Audio, Video, Security & Electronics
Sponsored by:

Using VPN for Lexus Navigation System

Old 11-07-18, 04:19 AM
BAOZHAI
Driver School Candidate

Default Using VPN for Lexus Navigation System

I know that sounds crazy but has anyone tried it ? I mean what it will be like to have a VPN and your tracking system is unable to locate you! Sound fun ? I even don't know if that's even possible to hook up a VPN! I mean all the navigation now do support screen mirroring whether its android or ios, I was of the view that there might be a way. I asked NordVPN Support which is very famous these days and there staff member said, its somehow possible and they might me able to see a workaround this strategy.
Your thoughts ?
Old 12-27-18, 05:59 AM
GossipPers
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by BAOZHAI View Post
I know that sounds crazy but has anyone tried it ? I mean what it will be like to have a VPN for du and your tracking system is unable to locate you! Sound fun ? I even don't know if that's even possible to hook up a VPN! I mean all the navigation now do support screen mirroring whether its android or ios, I was of the view that there might be a way. I asked NordVPN Support which is very famous these days and there staff member said, its somehow possible and they might me able to see a workaround this strategy.
Your thoughts ?
VPN will not work properly when you driving a car. The Internet is not stable for VPN using while driving.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: