IS - 3rd Gen (2014-present) Discussion about the 2014+ model IS models

Fuel pump buzz/noise?

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-19, 12:54 PM
VisualEcho
Pole Position

Received 35 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by E46CT
did they make an imola CSL? Or we talking BMW individual? I thought CSL only came in black and gray. I agree though imola is a fantastic color.

I'd pick mine in classic gray. I'd wish for a 6 speed manual but beggars can't be choosy.
I'm not sure, I thought we were dreaming. lol

Imola over black, 6-sp manual for sure. I'd take the original silver concept car as well, you know, I could give a little .

Oh, and I disagree on the interior. I believe Audi owns that game (personal taste).
Old 01-14-19, 12:57 PM
JDR76
Lexus Champion

Received 1,625 Likes on 1,035 Posts

I've been around here long enough to know JDR is one of the good guys. (although he's wrong on there being a new GS)
Appreciate that, E. As for the next GS, I do now agree that there won't be one. We've had enough information at this point to convince me of that, even despite confirmation from Toyota/Lexus.

VisualEcho - truly did not mean for my response to read so short. Also note that the full owner's manual is available on the Lexus Drivers web site, if you haven't seen it yet. This is the easiest way to search as you can download a .pdf version which is easily searched.
The following users liked this post:
E46CT (01-14-19)
Old 01-14-19, 01:00 PM
VisualEcho
Pole Position

Received 35 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by JDR76
VisualEcho - truly did not mean for my response to read so short. Also note that the full owner's manual is available on the Lexus Drivers web site, if you haven't seen it yet. This is the easiest way to search as you can download a .pdf version which is easily searched.
My apologies on misjudging the comment.
The following 2 users liked this post by VisualEcho:
E46CT (01-14-19), JDR76 (01-14-19)
Old 01-14-19, 01:33 PM
E46CT
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2,208 Likes on 1,654 Posts

Originally Posted by JDR76
Appreciate that, E. As for the next GS, I do now agree that there won't be one. We've had enough information at this point to convince me of that, even despite confirmation from Toyota/Lexus.

Who knows they could surprise us with a new GS. But we would've seen something by now. If anything, an upsized GS would've made more sense than an LS. I've seen two new LSes since its debut. Two. And I live around the area you'd see them most. Newport Beach.

I've seen maybe three LCs. (the third being yesterday)

RXs, you can't reach the next stop light without seeing at least two or three.
Old 01-14-19, 02:03 PM
arentz07
drives cars
Forum Moderator

Received 3,894 Likes on 1,967 Posts

Who knows they could surprise us with a new GS. But we would've seen something by now. If anything, an upsized GS would've made more sense than an LS. I've seen two new LSes since its debut. Two. And I live around the area you'd see them most. Newport Beach.

I've seen maybe three LCs. (the third being yesterday)

RXs, you can't reach the next stop light without seeing at least two or three.
I agree, especially considering the GS is barely bigger than the IS as it is - kinda small for the segment. Especially if you compare it to the 5 series and G80.

Interesting, though, on the LC. Pretty sure even here in KC I've also seen three LCs - two of them literally minutes from my house - one parked at a dentist's office, and one heading down the road my street is off of - where people don't typically drive nice/new cars often, especially $100k+. Though I have also seen an SLS a couple of times, so maybe there are just a disproportionate number of car people here.

I'm really hoping there is SOMETHING to replace the GS, even if it's not like the GS we have now. I think an A7 competitor would be interesting - and there were rumors of it - but perhaps not the most financially viable decision unless it shares a platform with the new IS.

/off-topicness