allfit lip kit

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-15, 08:45 PM
AllFit
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by steveo55
You can go to amazon buy it the front one is only 35 dollars free shipping
That is not the All-Fit Lip. If our company name is not printed on the underside and sold directly from our website, it is not the All-Fit Quality that is spoken about above. Similar look and design, does not mean same quality part. We custom manufacture and brand our own unique material actually meant to withstand curbs and scrapes unlike anything in the industry. There is a HUGE difference in quality. Please do not fall for the gimmick knock-off product to save a few bucks. In the end, it will cost you more.

Some quick quality comparisons below. Also, read the reviews directly above from members who have tried the other stuff.

Quality Comparison Video

Quality Comparison Video #2
Attached Thumbnails allfit lip kit-screen-shot-2015-01-06-at-10.52.45-pm.png   allfit lip kit-screen-shot-2015-01-06-at-10.52.37-pm.png  
Old 01-06-15, 08:47 PM
AllFit
Former Sponsor

Also, we are now a forum vendor! Look forward to serving the Lexus community and more happy customers.
Old 01-06-15, 08:51 PM
AllFit
Former Sponsor

Some more photos
Attached Thumbnails allfit lip kit-fullsizerender-18.jpg   allfit lip kit-fullsizerender-32.jpg   allfit lip kit-fullsizerender-19.jpg   allfit lip kit-fullsizerender-22.jpg   allfit lip kit-fullsizerender-21.jpg  

Old 01-06-15, 08:53 PM
AllFit
Former Sponsor

5 more photos
Attached Thumbnails allfit lip kit-fullsizerender-28.jpg   allfit lip kit-fullsizerender-17.jpg   allfit lip kit-fullsizerender-27.jpg   allfit lip kit-fullsizerender-31.jpg   allfit lip kit-fullsizerender-29.jpg  

Old 01-06-15, 09:15 PM
2015isboy
Driver

The all fit lip for the non f sport doesnt look right.
Old 01-06-15, 10:43 PM
3ivato
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I rocking it..40 bucks....I ain't Complaining. Does its Purpose :
Old 01-07-15, 02:33 PM
steveo55
Pole Position

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Will it say all fit on the bottom. I have the ez lip on mine and its all black. I took it off and on few times thinking i had installed it wrong so i need a new one. I might try this one out of it doesnt have the white lettering.
Old 01-07-15, 03:25 PM
AllFit
Former Sponsor

Will it say all fit on the bottom. I have the ez lip on mine and its all black. I took it off and on few times thinking i had installed it wrong so i need a new one. I might try this one out of it doesnt have the white lettering.
The white lettering is a decal we include with your purchase. You do not have to put this on if you prefer not to. We do have our company name stamped on the underside of the product to distinguish the difference of our custom material but this is obviously not shown once installed. Would love for you to try our product out. You'll be amazed at the difference in quality.
Old 01-07-15, 03:35 PM
socaloha
Driver School Candidate

Default Looks great!!!

Is a group buy still a possibility here?

Last edited by socaloha; 01-07-15 at 03:41 PM.
Old 01-07-15, 03:38 PM
AllFit
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by socaloha
Is a group buy still an option here?
We are down for a group buy as long as we can get enough generated interested.
Old 01-07-15, 08:18 PM
jbkhat303
Rookie

Originally Posted by AllFit
We are down for a group buy as long as we can get enough generated interested.
Im in for a group buy
Old 01-07-15, 08:22 PM
steveo55
Pole Position

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I just placed an order for it. I have ez lip now ill let everyone know how it is as soon as i receive it. My ez lip is coming off but its my fault. The all fit people hyping it up better be as good as they are saying. I wasnt charged sales tax which was weird i live in CA. I live in the city with highest tax bracket 8.75 percent. Thumbs up to that cover shipping they charged me.

Last edited by steveo55; 01-07-15 at 08:25 PM.
Old 01-08-15, 11:35 AM
Mr_VFS1
Lead Lap

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I am one of the lucky owners of the All-Fit Lip and I am proud to support them and use their product on my car. Still on my first lip and I probably will stay with it for a while. This lip holds up great and does it job well. Might be ordering the side skirts soon to go with my front lip Still debating if I want side skirts at all. Definitely check out their website and all the photos they posted. If you need more information regarding the lip and want to ask a person who has it on their car, I am happy to help. I have had it on for about 4 months and it still looks brand new!
Old 01-09-15, 10:57 AM
AllFit
Former Sponsor

I just placed an order for it. I have ez lip now ill let everyone know how it is as soon as i receive it. My ez lip is coming off but its my fault. The all fit people hyping it up better be as good as they are saying. I wasnt charged sales tax which was weird i live in CA. I live in the city with highest tax bracket 8.75 percent. Thumbs up to that cover shipping they charged me.
We are confident you will be blown away at the difference. Thank you for your business and we look forward to hearing your opinion shared with the community. Feel free to start a new thread about your experience so we can help spread the word! Thanks for choosing All-Fit Automotive!
Old 01-09-15, 10:58 AM
AllFit
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by MR_CV5
I am one of the lucky owners of the All-Fit Lip and I am proud to support them and use their product on my car. Still on my first lip and I probably will stay with it for a while. This lip holds up great and does it job well. Might be ordering the side skirts soon to go with my front lip Still debating if I want side skirts at all. Definitely check out their website and all the photos they posted. If you need more information regarding the lip and want to ask a person who has it on their car, I am happy to help. I have had it on for about 4 months and it still looks brand new!
Thanks brother

Quick Reply: allfit lip kit